Why do all the mentally ill trannys feel the need to have a web comic?

Why do all the mentally ill trannys feel the need to have a web comic?

What's wrong with what the grandpa said? I've read a few of these comics and they don't make any sense

So they can wallow in self pity and bitch about "cis" people thinking they're insane.

Which let's be real, they are.

This is how the world ends,
Not with a smurf but with an electrocardiogram.

These comics are completely fucking retarded and are just itching for a way for the author to feel like a victim

Grandpa implied """"""she"""""" would grow up big and strong like """"""her"""""" father, who is male.

Then again, this comic is edited for baneposting purposes so I have no idea what he original said.

What the fuck am I reading? Is gramps suggesting his son fucks his grand daughter? "Big for you!" I'm confused, dude.

Why do I Love baneposting so much. Help me pol.

i miss the days when the only hugbox was just a padded room

>unaware of baneposting

Fuck off, we're full

What, so women can't grow big and strong like men can? What a little bitch, who does she think she is?

Why do you keep posting this?
What do you mean by smurf?

There is only one cure.

Free yourself from the love of bane.

it would be extremely painful

attention whoring.

Because they're massive attention whores. Even fags complain about what a pack of whiny obnoxious drama queens the trannies are. They create problems for themselves and then bitch at everyone else for not immediately recognizing and attempting to solve said problems, and then continue to bitch even if people actually do make an effort to be nice to them and include them. Eventually, they drive everyone around them crazy until people who were indifferent or even accepting of them now hate their guts, at which point they develop an even more massive persecution complex and start drawing shitty webcomics about it.

>one poor woman trying to make ends meet and show the world her struggle
>lol \b\ y come this tranny so crazii
kill yourself

>mental illness
>struggle
Pick juan, amigo.

>that comic

[spoiler]LOL[/spoiler]

I miss when there were less trannies and they kept to themselves. They weird neet trannies that post around Sup Forums are cool though. I'm not gonna call myself a sane productive member of society either.