Reminder France Muslim population will reach 40% by 2020

Reminder France Muslim population will reach 40% by 2020

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xTgXnDZoYNA
tempsreel.nouvelobs.com/education/20160202.OBS3878/exclusif-l-ecole-defiee-par-la-religion-l-enquete-qui-accuse.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thanks, my Jewish Master. How do we go about increasing the Muslim and Black African population in other European states?

We will always be at your side in creating an even more malleable breed of goyim.

Good. I hate France from the depths of my heart.
Their fall is like food for my eyes.

Proof? I hardly believe that.

Reminder that you can also collapse as a country when you reach a breaking point.

It really is over, isn't it?

Brussels will be majority Muslim in 2035

is this true? source?

is paris really shitskin central?

I remember when I first heard loudmouth frenchies screaming on my first trip to europe
literally white niggers

What will muslims do with the french nuclear arsenal?

Muslims are at 11% now. As long as french national fertility race stays around 2.00 than it wont break 25%

muslims =/= shitskin

we are about 35% shitskin

oy vey i wonder how it is possible

It's worse than you think.

youtube.com/watch?v=xTgXnDZoYNA

Did we do something to Croatia?

Did you save the thumbnail?

All I can really say is tighten immigration and have lots of kids to offset the french that arent having french children.

Stealing that m8

Sadly, yes.

sadly, yes

It's bullshit.

We have between 8 and 10 millions of arabs/muslims, and adding all other shitskins they may account for 25% of our pop. It's way too much obviously but nowhere near 40%.

It's the part of newborns that will be 40% overall (70% in Paris), not the total pop.

No it won't, the 4th reigh is coming and the purge will be an effective one.

Sauce?

the story of france after napoleon has to be one of the saddest. the ancien regime completely erased. tragic.

So its nuffin you will actually die it in 2060 not 2040 phew crisis averted

Link?

We will cleanse them way before that.

A reminder to you that you are a Neo Nazi and a sack of shit!

DELETE THIS SHIT RIGHT NOOOOOOW

Where did you get the 40% number from? It's illegal in France to even collect census data on race/ethnicity/religion.

Fuck off Serbialeftist and drink gallons of horsecum.

Lived in Paris only for a few years, but still you could see it getting worse and worse so fast. And I lived in a white area, cant even imagine how it is like in (((multicultural))) areas.

40% is the number of shitskin newborns. We can tell by the medical data about sickle cells, a shitskin disease and a mandatory test for newborns.

Here you go, pal.

>We
>Posts with the flag of the southern Netherlands

>A French can't be in Belgium for whatever reason

wew

You, along with the brits have put embargo on weapon import during the war so our people had to fight with sticks and stones. After that you didn't want to recognize Croatia as an independent state.

This is your karma, faggots.

Get off our clay

Aren't sickle cell tests for Africans only?

Yugoslavia MK2

>he post with a toothpaste flag
just kys

>You
>governement and people are the same

I hate Merkel but I love Germans and Germany as they're my European brothers. How can you be so binary you rejoice for the upcoming racial replacement of an entire people?

Africans, Arabs, Indians. Shitskin basically.

tempsreel.nouvelobs.com/education/20160202.OBS3878/exclusif-l-ecole-defiee-par-la-religion-l-enquete-qui-accuse.html

> 25%

For the first time ever, most American children under 5 are not white.

You fool. Frog speaking here. Our fertility rate and dick size are much greater than any other euro country related to us, like germany, especially because of all the shitskins that live there. In France doing statistics based on race or religion are illegal so good luck finding how fucked we really are. That one guy, founder of reporters without borders and now mayor of a french city , Béziers, tried counting his population and ethnicity and because he is right leaning, I wouldn't say he's far right, he is more moderate than De Gaulle, he got condemned a huge fine and some other shit for being "intolerant" and """promoting hate""". It was for everyone of any race but somehow arabs felt like it was literal juden laws against them. It's funny how SJW with their muh freedom of the press shit all over the man that created the one international free and unbiased press agency just because they disagree with him and don't see the hypocrisy of it, while they employ Vladimir"literal white devil" Putin tier strategies. France is fucked my friend, and that Le Pen stupid bitch won't m'ait any better even if she wins. Her father might have because he had a real coherent ideology, although sometimes retarded, and he had balls, but even he was a lunatic.
Pray for us and prepare the nukes. We are like that guy who just got infected by a zombie virus in a movie who's friend can't kill him on the spot because he had good times with him but prepares the gun to shoot him as soon as hé turns into a zombie. When we will turn into an islamic country , provide us a quick death to save the rest of the white euro race . You can't trust muslims with nukes. Kek even Obongo said the one country that kept hil awake at nights was Pakistan, because even though they seem calm right now, they're still muslims and they got nukes.

>His flag is the toothpaste flag on its side

Also reminder that it accelerates as the percentages go up due to white flight. Once it goes past 60 percent you're gonna see some serious shit.

>Our fertility rate and dick size are much greater than any other euro country related to us

holy fuck france please get your shit together I wanna go there so bad but I don't want the sandnigger bullshit please just quarantine paris, lyon, and marseille and nuke them, vote le pen, DO SOMETHING.

thanks buddy, have a rare merchant

Just wait for a few years my friend, we will remove.

It's too late, to solve this by any means other than right wing deathsquads even if you shutdown all immigration it's still fucked

French and Croats never liked each other. I have no problems with them going extinct and ran over by negroes. They're bunch of pussies anyway.

Kek, as a frog who travels a lot I often get remarks from locals over something we fucked them over which I didn't even knew about because we fucked with a lot of people and because they're irrelevant, shitholes or both.
For example aussies were mad about some bullshit boat story, or was it kiwis, I never quite got the story right.
Here I learned Spaniards got deepthroated by Napoléon and are still mad about it, and it's a major turn in their history. In France spanish Napoléon wars are almost less relevant, perhaps less, than his egyptian campaign.
Get over it slav plz, we did a lot worse for less than that.

You can always call them.

Sure.

it's not the same blue, dude weed ayy lmao

I fucking hate you because of this faggot.

The French should have been genocided in 1759

>idon'tthinkatyouatall.jpg

What do you think will happen when France, Bongistan, Germany and western countries turn into a muslim caliphate? You really believe you will hold your ground? You think you will be able to build a huge wall and contain demographic pressure forever? Nigeria is having more babies than all of European countries together. If we fall, you're fucked. That may took a few centuries more, but that will happen.

Aquafresh blue is actually light blue desu fampai

Calm down, HE is your fucking problem . Cultural marxism runs deeper and much longer in leafland than in France. De Gaulle should have claimed our clay in Québec as hé intented to and maybe things would have had turned nicer for both of us.

They're less than 10% in 2016 you fucking kike

Spain are mad about everything.

They're a bunch of fucking losers.

Plz we didn't allow jews into bars until the 1970's while you were already openly sucking arab cock on the streets.

The only reason French have above average sized penises is because you're full of african niggers, you dumb retard frog.

Justin Castro is half Spanish, though.

If you're going to shoop a map, do it right and just enter 20 cm.

They're freaking 110 % in Paris though. Full of niggers and arabs. Disgusting. Hitler should have gone through with his plan to level the place.

Ignore the last post, wrong tag, frog.

>Jesse Pinkman and Walter White: pictured at the Washington Memorial in 2017 next to a large amount of boxed fuses.

It's pretty much the only horse sized dick in countries of celtic/germanic stock. Not that I have a dick complex but monster dicks are monkey tier and were a sign of stupidity and moronism in ancient Rome. And our average size is boosted by 20% of our population being ooga boonga 20 inchers.

French countryside is white. Most French live in the countryside, it's the cities that are full of non-whites

Lol u wish pedre

so why do hungarians have bigger when no niggers? stop spreading bbc meme cuck

We ain't doing shit you retard, we are being replaced. In ten years you won't even have enough natives to vote right wing even if all of them voted for it. What you're seeing is the removal of native Europeans.

A 30% jump in 4 years ? Damn, we are really good at this.

We did it for more than 1000 years, sure as hell we can do it again. It will just reunite Balkan and awake the sleeping lion.
We're not afraid of war here, we were born during the war and ever since we existed there was always a war here.

This thread is TL;DR
We don't give à fuck about what you all think

F

> Most French live in the countryside

Being this fucking deluded. Most millenials live in cities and you have the highest urbanization rate in the EU

Yeah. I just said that. I know we are fucked but at least I can move to based Trumpland or Iceland or whatever and be amazingly french elsewhere, while you will demain slav no matter what.
Suce mes boules sclave.
You were my greatest enemy all along because you and I are not so different i' the end

No we arent, shut the fuck up. Its 15%, stop being such a whiny little bitch and making up numbers because you want to self hate that much.

Another disillusioned child. They will have access to natives' weapons - those, that are better than ours. Even if they didn't, we're way too small. You're looking at a war of 300 mil people to what, MAYBE 100 if they keep breeding and we don't like it currently is? And that's if you could unite whole of eastern and south europe. Big if.

We're losing, we're being replaced and most embrace it. You can thank that autistic retard Hitler for this situation.

Blacks having bigger keksticks is a statistically proven meme but nice try

Arab immigration started in the 90's though when our economy was thriving and our capitacucks imported cheap labor. Mitterrand said while in presidency that the doom of France will come from turning more and more arab, and people laughed at him because there were no arabs at the time. That commie devil was based.

>implying france will do anything besides roll over and die for the shitskins

Put your dick on the table so that I can cut it off.

Don't worry Sup Forums will send Kanye to France.

HAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

I have a US green card, you retard. 2 more years and I'm permit. You can't get a green Visa since France has filled it's limit for this decade. Lol, can't even beat a slav you poor shit.

>r. Mitterrand said while in presidency that the doom of France will come from turning more and more arab

And he was the one who legalised all the shitskins and gave them citizenship

neck yourself cunt

I know very well about replacement, you would have noticed if you'd have read my other posts. I still am absolutely confident we will awake and repell the invasion. You have no idea how tense the situation is, it's only a matter of years. I'm not a defeatist, I believe in our people.

>Orevuar mon ami

good riddance french babylonian empire

>I have no problems with them going extinct and ran over by negroes

I would say that you're next but then i remembered that Yugoslavians are all mudpeople to begin with.

I don't think this is a situation we will get out of, unless a huge economic crisis hits us. If this ever happens, I hope it's in my lifetime, so my children will be able to live in peace.

You'll be slav in the US . Great. Still slav.
I work with carrefour group tard, means I can travel where I fucking want to in business class and don't even pay for it.
You can't beat a member of the imperialistic master race you white nigger. You don't full anyone with pretending being based. The only reason nogs dont come in croatia is because you are poorfucks and nobody speaks your language outside of your village since the first croatian that ever travelled further than to his cousins house in the next village was probably Tesla while froggies owned 1/5 of the planet.

That was Balladur though. Nice try at french politics little overseas clay.

>If this ever happens, I hope it's in my lifetime, so my children will be able to live in peace.

Same. If it doesn't we will indeed be replaced and they'll have to flee away from our ancestor's land. I just can't see that happen.

You don't know France, you dumb leaf. The population is scattered as fuck here.

There is around 36 000 total listed towns here, the vast majority of them being little villages. Population repartition in France is FAR different than the other 1st world countries.

Paris only makes 3% of the total population