/diy/ Right Wing Safety Squad

Flight the international safety violation edition
Thread number 41

The Oakland warehouse fire occurred in a radical leftist commune rife with HIV, drugs, and alternative lifestyle degeneracy. These communes are known as "DIY spaces" to the bums, anarchists, and drug addicts who populate them. You might even have one of these rent-free flop houses in your neighborhood or city and not even know it.

The purpose of this thread is to save the lives of those who populate such places. As the incident in Oakland has shown, these dens of ill repute are often decrepit, hazardous, and in violation of city ordinances. As members of this board of peace, we are obligated to report building code infractions and get these death traps shut down.

>Flop House Directories
regenes.is/resources-2/
transnational-queer-underground.net/tag/places/
xhurches.org/Directory-1
archive.is/mXndq
pastebin.com/pxDYhEA2

>Reportable Violations
pastebin.com/BebkLTfP

>Who Needs to Know
City Councils/Public Works
Fire Marshals
Alcoholic Beverage Control Boards

>Flop Houses Already Shut Down
Bell Foundry (Baltimore)
Rhinoceropolis (Denver)
Glass Menage (Nashville)
Kitty Castle (San Jose)
Purple 33 (Los Angeles)
Drkmattr (Nashville)
Werk (Los Angeles)

>Reporter
QuoLab (Savannah)

Our communities need people like us to report violations and keep unwitting leftists from getting themselves killed. Do not visit these places, do not harass squatters, and do not make false reports. City officials are depending on us for correct information so that they can prevent this type of tragedy: [YouTube] The Station Night Club Fire (embed)

>TL;DR
Click directory links.
Find a leftist cult near you.
Research it to see if the building is up to code.
Report violations to the authorities.

>Thread theme
youtu.be/-W6koWS_sRI

Other urls found in this thread:

wbrc.com/story/33967664/fire-marshal-shuts-down-nashville-music-collective-operating-out-of-barbershop
reddit.com/r/circlebroke2/comments/5hxrx8/Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=9e_19dUezCQ
abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1151756/pg1
youtube.com/watch?v=3JqWpGGARjc
dodiy.org
foopee.com/punk/the-list/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

safety bump

Hit the DC/Nova/Va ones hard....Inauguration time is coming on Jan 20, 2017 and Antifa and their Ilk plan on disrupting the inauguration!

On Jan 20 and Jan 21 2017 there will be a Million woman march ,which means places to stay in the city are going to be non existent, so these DIY spaces are going to be crucial to them!

If user is college student, hit up their College book store, student union, College Library, music department, and other gathering spots on campus!
LOW RISK to any of this, you are already a student and don't need to blend! It's low risk Intel gathering! Fliers are usually plentiful.

Also hit up used music/record shops/Hot Topics/Spencer bulletin boards.... lots of good leads there.

Rave announcements are also very useful! Lots of unsafe drug use happens there!

bump for Right Wing Safety Squads

from the bottom of wbrc.com/story/33967664/fire-marshal-shuts-down-nashville-music-collective-operating-out-of-barbershop

>Bill Herbert said if anyone has information about potentially-dangerous venues, they should contact Metro Codes or the Fire Marshal’s Office immediately.

so don't worry about false report bullshit or leftyanons saying why bother, the authorities want to know

Anons, take this time to examine your fire safety situation and make sure your smoke alarms are working. Don't burn to death like a degenerate! Safety first!

if you see an artist with long hair CALL THE POLICE and tell them they're selling drugs.

You will probably be right.

PSA FOR ALL WHO WISH TO BE SAFE
even the most basic and untrained civilian can spot potential hazards and safety risks
1. if it looks flammable, it probably is flammable. things like insulation, wood, paint, neon signs, or unknown liquids can be a hazard
2. exposed electrical wiring of any kind poses not only risk of shock but also starting a fire. if it looks unsafe, treat it as unsafe. you can not get in trouble for reporting possible safety risks
3. when entering any building, look for exits and emergency exit signs to ensure the highest possibility of safety, be sure to always check and test your smoke detectors for proper functionality
4.in the case of a fire stay low to avoid inhaling smoke, if possible cover your mouth and nostrils with a wet cloth, look for emergency exit signs that will be marked and head for them in a calm orderly fashion if possible
5. if you think something is a violation or safety risk report it. you CAN NOT get in trouble for doing so. and always remember only you can prevent fires and ensure not only yours but others safety
this has been a public service announcement brought to you by right wing safety squads, ensuring the safety and lives of others

safety bump

reddit posting about our safety efforts
reddit.com/r/circlebroke2/comments/5hxrx8/Sup Forums_being_the_worst_inspired_by_recent_tragedy/

bump
also delivering requested gif from previous bread

>REMINDERREMINDERPROOFNEW LIST

Wow, they think they can get Sup Forums deleted...
stupid redditors.

B-but redditors, all we want to do is save them! We will save you too!

Reddit is mad, that means we are doing something right

I have an unhealthy obsession with these threads.

I'm interested in Making Australia Safe Again, and as a citizen living in Melbourne, I'm concerned coming into a hot summer there will be a lot of potential fire hazards.
I'll have a flick through the links, but I'm wondering if anyone has a hot tip (pardon the pun) on where to start for places in and around Melbourne?

It's okay. Being safe is being healthy.

safety is /fun/

>alongside a picture or notorious Nazi frog Pepe

My fucking sides.

Checked. So am I, haven't had a chance to jump in until now though.
For me, side effects may include wanting to be the Occupational Health and Safety officer at your workplace.

Threadly reminder to passersby to please do your part by reporting the OP post and anyone contributing to this thread. This is a raid and harassment thread and is in violation of global rules. It is not politics related and does not belong on Sup Forums, or on any board on this site.

Found the antifa public affairs officer.

also, how can this be harassment? no one on 4 chan is getting harassed....your salt level seems a little high though

Sup Forums did nothing wrong

Threadly reminder that this is a butthurt leftist who, for some inexplicable reason, wants his friends to die in easily preventable fires

DO NOT RESPOND, HE WILL TRY TO DERAIL AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE

HUNT FOR PLACES BREAKING FIRE CODES - MASA!!!

>saving peoples lives is now harassment
Don't worry, desu, we will still keep you safe from warehouse fires

>t. butthurt slumlord

found the antifa recruitment officer. it's not raiding cause we're in our containment board. we're not posting people's deets either. just businesses skirting the law and operating illegally while harboring drug dealers and rapists.

do you support the guy in sf with 700+ statutory rapes that he was only able to get away with because no one would report anything for fear of their safe space getting shut down? do you support people dying in fires? do you support THIS
youtube.com/watch?v=9e_19dUezCQ

you're deplorable, and unsafe, let us make you safe.

>t. Serial arsonist

>advises Sup Forums to not respond
>responds
The eternal leaf

we must save the lost Antifa recruitment officer before he is unsafe!

not sure why these communists hate human life so much that they want people to burn to death
abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1151756/pg1

Thank you for the bump. Don't forget to stay safe.

posting a template in case someone wants to make more memes

Always remember, kids: Fire safety is cool and it will make you parents proud when you do your civic duty and report unsafe places to your local authorities
youtube.com/watch?v=3JqWpGGARjc

The day of the Fire Inspectors begins anew!
Fire Inspectors are reporting in to work this morning on the East coast!
Throw open thy doors and present you paperwork and be saved!

safety is our only concern

These threads are actually within the rules. No raiding is happening and no-one is being threatened. In fact it's the opposite, we're saving lives.

#saferspaces

I don't get what this is supposed to be

What did he mean by this?

Kek

The content that's been created so far is fantastic

>No Dutch Servers
>can't play with my Sup Forums buddies

what the fuck, nintendo?

We've been over this before, but since you have the memory of a goldfish
>You will not post or request personal information ("dox")
You are posting addresses, names, facebook pages, and other personally identifying information, to be used to locate and harass individuals and their business

This is a textbook definition of 'doxxing'. It does not matter one single bit if the information is publically available - the context it is being used in facilitates harassment, and thus falls into the typical usage of the word 'dox'.

>or calls to invasion ("raids").
Your entire OP and most of the posts in these threads do exactly this. You are encouraging people to dox suspected art houses and venues as well as the people involved in them. You are also encouraging people to sic the local authorities on them without discretion, or proper research into whether you even have the right place. This wastes their time when they get sent on a wild goose chase or when they already know about it (like many of the places you've claimed to be responsible for closing)

>Inciting or participating in cross-board (intra-Sup Forums) raids is also not permitted.
You've even broken this part of it by inciting people to dogpile a thread on /qa/ that is trying to bring this garbage to the staff's attention so it can be tossed out just like Pizzagate.

You're all in violation of every single part of that simple fucking rule.

>These threads are actually within the rules. No raiding is happening and no-one is being threatened.
Wow, just like Gamergate huh? Worked out so well for you when you got purged off this site despite your numerous pleas of innocence that the mods didn't fall for.

It's raiding, it's harassment, it's garbage. Take it someplace else.

I'm doing my best

Wow, impotent much?
There are pills for that now.
We will save you!

Poor little slumlord. Did the mean city tell you you have to bring your building up to code if you want to keep renting rooms to people for $700 a month?

We need to save the poor lost Redditor... if he keeps stamping his feet, he might hurt himself... anyone want to save him?

>they all go straight for the ad hom
It's like you all know you're full of shit and that what you're doing is neither allowed nor tolerated

whoa

you realize that there are still pizzagate and gamergate threads right?

you need to tell your dealer at the co-op to cut you off man. you might say you're... burned out. we're hear to save people from literally and figuratively burning out user.

Back for more safety, huh? Shame your /qa/ thread failed miserably.

Looking out for the well being of others and your community is the furthest thing from harassment, you stupid arsonist.

>doxxing a business

How the fuck do you doxx a business? Tell me.

You mean this thread with your autistic whining?

Making sure people don't end up as charred corpses isn't harassment.

No one is personally contacting or harassing these establishments or their inhabitants.

Fire marshals will evaluate tips and respond after evaluating the credibility of the report.

Mentioning a bunch of pissed of people in a thread is not promoting a raid.

Go cry on r/eddit because obviously no one gives a fuck here.

This... this is what hate and anti-safetyism looks like.
This individual would rather people die so he can smugly say he made a threat on an internet image board and felt big cause he scared someone.
lets save him and show him the error of their ways.

Were that true, we wouldn't be here. Your 1-man war against our efforts is counter intuitive, firebug.

>this_triggers_the_fire_marshall.png

thanks OP your fighting the good fight dont let those harrassers win!

You're not doing a good job at pretending to know what you're talking about.
It's a good thing that posting on this board isn't unsafe, otherwise you will have burned the whole place down with your posts.

>queer nationalist

Somewhat ot but does someone have the pic where Germany's countryball is being poked with a stick and told "cmon, do nazi stuff". Really want to find it for some reason

Don't forget that safety is non-negotiable

all those google business pages... fuck google those doxxers.

also that thread is a fucking hoot.

>mfw I check your digits

We aren't harassing, we are no-platforming retard.

we aren't going after safe platforms, just unsafe

hmmm, all that information out in the public domain... wow, it was hard to dig up.

so what are they gonna do lmao

I think its time we dig up a few more ladies and gents... I think we need some more salt of the Editor, I mean /r/edditor.
Quickly, to google to look for PUBLIC information presented to the PUBLIC

Every time I see this meme my dick goes diamonds

Reminder, that there's more to it than building code violations. These events push lots of illegal and seedy shit, and DIY openly admits to their wrongdoings. Make events quit that shit, and you have future teens and young adults growing up to be normal functioning citizens.

Hold these bars/clubs/warehouses responsible and get the law involved and a bunch of criminal activity that plagues California decreases drastically. Not only are you stopping SJW culture from spreading, you're also stopping mainstream edgy culture as well.

>Stops drug trafficking
>Stops drugs being sold to minors
>Stops alcohol sold to minors
>Stops degenerate performances
>Stops statutory rape
>Stops regular rape
>Slows down propaganda by Antifa
>Slows down propaganda by BLM
>Slows down Antifa from recruiting new members
>Slows down BLM from recruiting new members

All of that goes away and you've got people who'd prefer to get their shit together. Crime would also go down drastically, and rioters would be almost zero.

>dodiy.org
Here's evidence of DIY openly telling the police, FBI, etc to fuck off, as they know their events are unlicensed, allow underage drinking, statutory rape, drug peddling, and aren't up to safety regulations.

>Antifa direct involvement
→ → → → →

Safety regulations are just icing on the cake. The biggest issues are how they're hodbeds for heavy illegal activity, especially towards minors. Many of these events are all-ages, and tend to have adults and teens engaging in sexual activity and drug use and solicitation.

Proof of illegal activity such as selling alcohol to minors.

>foopee.com/punk/the-list/

Godspeed, brothers. Let's clean our streets, not just of stupid hippie performances, but the real shit they're harboring.

SAFETY SQUAD

Yes, #NoPlatformForFirecodeViolations

Is there any way to buy one of those Swedish rape bracelets online? I want one for reasons

Hit the DC/Nova/Va ones hard....Inauguration time is coming on Jan 20, 2017 and Antifa and their Ilk plan on disrupting the inauguration!

On Jan 20 and Jan 21 2017 there will be a Million woman march ,which means places to stay in the city are going to be non existent, so these DIY spaces are going to be crucial to them!

If user is college student, hit up their College book store, student union, College Library, music department, and other gathering spots on campus!
LOW RISK to any of this, you are already a student and don't need to blend! It's low risk Intel gathering! Fliers are usually plentiful.

Also hit up used music/record shops/Hot Topics/Spencer bulletin boards.... lots of good leads there.

Rave announcements are also very useful! Lots of unsafe drug use happens there!

Raves and punk shows today at these places are paedo central at this point. There's raves at clubs in CA that are all ages and you'll find an adolescent getting diddled by a 30-year old man.

There's an event in San Francisco called "FuckFest" and it's all ages. Now, tell me that's not seedy as fuck. In fact, DIY is part of that event.

I'm not joking. You'll see a tiny 14 year-old girl at a rave being hosted at a nightclub wearing almost nothing but underpants and a small top, aside from rave candy accessories, and some 30-something guy buys them alcohol from the bar and either sneaks drugs in it, sells them drugs, or tempts them with drugs, whichever method, and they end up looking strung-out as fuck. Also, since the places are usually dark, aside from the laser lights and glow sticks, all of this seedy shit on these girls is either ignored or goes unnoticed. And yes, you'll find them making out and being taken advantage of.

It's sickening. It's also the reason why real raves were shut down because some underaged girl either dies, is going through cardiac arrest from molly, or their parents show up and sue everyone.

Save lives, and save futures!

Proof
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →

>Antifa punk has over 700 cases of statutory rape

thanks for the salt, you're the reason I'm coming back to these threads so keep it coming

everything you stated is bullshit, I'm surprised your parents even allow you to shitpost thb

everyone remember to keep hydrated, too much salt is bad and UNSAFE for your health

I wonder if his "sugardaddy" wrote that for him so they wouldn't have to worry about their next rave being raided?
Gotta keep safe, even between the sheets!

Friendly Reminder that the SS is a peaceful movement. We aren't doxxing people, we are just doing our civic duty trying our best to improve safety in our local communities.

Make our communities save again.
Make our communities great again.

Public information is public!
Keep it safe out there!

Keep safe, lads!

It is pretty good

they're coming around Sup Forums

Sup Forums is always right

>be progressive liberal
>rage at all sorts of shit online for perpetuating rape culture and being mysigynistic
>ignore it when they actually see statutory rape, and quite possibly regular rape happening because they don't want to lose their "safe" space"

I honestly find the hypocrisy here more disgusting that the fuckers who are willing to let people burn to death for the sake of their little art and music subculture.

Is this pasta?

Remember my Safety Squad Servicemen

There will always be those who are out to demonize you. Those who don't truly understand what we are trying to accomplish here. They will call you names and even attempt to stop you. But you mustn't stop. You are better than that. You realize the importance of this movement. For your sake and theirs, you must continue.

You're the hero they deserve, not the one they want.

I think we might now know the id of our little redditor who is stamping his feetttt.....

It's arsonist propaganda copypasta from plebbit to undermine our cause

no, this screeching autist has been derailing every Safety Squad thread with these posts. Ignore and report fire violations.

>tfw your apartment has no sprinkler system

can't argue with safety

It might as well be if I'm going to have to post it every thread until mods throw your asses out to 8gag

Make this post repeatedly. Wow. Lefties sure are scary, aren't they?