Lets troll the church of Sweden

So, just in time for Christmas the church of Sweden has started an internet petition calling for the overturn of the recent immigration laws. These were promulgated after our social systems almost collapsed as a direct cause of the mass inflow of migrants last fall.

So, let's troll the hell out of these fuckers by signing the petition in the most offensive ways possible.

You can sign here: juluppropet.se/

If you don't get the Swedish, just use google translate.

Kek wills it!

Other urls found in this thread:

juluppropet.se/namnunderskrifter/
counter-currents.com/
therightstuff.biz/
juluppropet.se/
juluppropet.se/namnunderskrifter/?o=111
digitaliseringsinitiativet.se/ga-ur-svenska-kyrkan?gclid=CPSAjunY89ACFcjgGAod7nsHKA
kriminellt.com/category/sexbrott/
juluppropet.se/namnunderskrifter/?o=130
juluppropet.se/namnunderskrifter/?o=132
juluppropet.se/namnunderskrifter/?o=133
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why Pepe Kang is ugly, when irl Kang is quite handsome?

Simple but effective. Thoughts?

Holy fuck. Bump. This thread cannot just slide under the radar.

Go to the signature page. This shit is comedy gold.

juluppropet.se/namnunderskrifter/

Yes, Sweden is boiling. The left is basically dead and gone, apart from large chunks of the virtue-signalling middle class. Shit is getting serious fast.

let the heretics burn

>mostly female names

Maybe some of you guys that are big on twitter can make this a thing there? You could rustle some serious jimmies...

Really hate the Swedish Church. They are the most cucked pro-rapefugees organisation in Sweden.

Too cryptic?

Wait, overturn? Does that mean get rid of the laws? If so, I don't know if that's good or bad. I would probably be able to tell if I wasn't half awake right now.

Nobody will read the names and you're giving them a higher number to take to the press at the end of it all.

Shit idea.

No they want to overturn the previous laws to make it easier for rapefugees to nig around.

Sweden is already fucked no matter what.

Took me a minute. I thought you were from Sup Forums because Abdul Razak is a footballer.

Wake up, Nordic man. Semitic religion is not your friend.

No, because they can't count the obviously fake names. Sweden might be fucked up, but it isn't Somalia.

Fun fact: SÄPO is often behind these lists and conduct nonstop raids and probes into jihadis.

They are basically the swedish STASI

even swedish humor is cucked

Not if you muddy the waters enough.

If there are lots that are fake "RAPEYMCRAPIST" and some that are potentially fake "Muhammad Atta" then it makes things a good deal more difficult when handing over to the government.

skrev under

fuck, someone put Felix Kjellberg there, I missed opportunity

That's just going to help them

Har du navnlisten?

Well, none of the troll-signatures so far have been ambiguous at all.

But by all means, link some Countercurrents or TRS as well to make it less so. ;)

counter-currents.com/
therightstuff.biz/

It would be a real shame if someone used the name list to stalk down and brutally murder these traitors.

They'll probably never hand it over just say, hurr we got these many numbers you undemocratic nazis.

Du skriver under här: juluppropet.se/

Och hittar underskrifterna här: juluppropet.se/namnunderskrifter/?o=111

Kul med någon från grannlandet! ;)

He really isn't though

>inb4 someone posting Magrethe/Henrik

Firework salesman Mohammad Jihada reporting in

This, remember when Sup Forums botted the UK petition's site asking for a second referendum with thousands of NK and Vatican signatures?

Ah, alright. Gotcha. Thanks for correcting me on my idiocy.

Got your back, Swedistan.

Well I've done my part

i like it

Sup Forums her me out:

Swedes are cucks, they lobby our countries for immigration, constantly act smug and treat non cucks as backwards savages.

We NEED to let them burn for their sins, Sweden has to become a failed state thanks to multiculturalism so we can redpill the rest of the world about the dangers of multiculturalism.

It was Sweden who started this shit, it is Sweden who finances all kinds of leftie and multicultural Institutions around the world.

LET THEM BURN to set an example for our countries, people will never be redpilled unless it's with blood.
Sweden must bleed so we can redpill and save our countries.

>Judengasse

yeah.... makes me go hmmmm

>Judengasse
>HVAC engineer

>checkd

Also, Sweden didnt actually start anything. Germany and the EU did. The Swedish government is just trying to kiss EU ass and appear like good moral people, with no thought of the citizens and taxpayers.

I ran out of witty names

Sign at least 10 times to do your duty to your country, swedecucks.
BUMP

Really makes u think

I don't want a bunch of Swedes moving here. Sweden must be saved.

malmo is supposed to have dots on it you twit

>available in arabic

and now it backfires and they ignore the fake names

Accelerating the inevitable is also an option sven

Did I do good?

PUBLISH THE LIST OF FAKE NAMES

What are you going to do about it Yank?
Shock and Awe me?

We won't have to worry about this stuff for much longer though. After next years church election we (SD) will get loads of more seats; probably majorities in a lot of parishes. In one or two more elections after that, the church will probably be governed entirely by conservative groups.

Sorry, meant to reply to

Post using some sexoffender names and their crime as your job

more

I really dont have a good feeling about signing the petition, fake name or not. We all know that the media will only push out the total number of signatures. we are doing these guys a huge favour.

Also fellow Swedebros, I hope that you have all left Svenska Kyrkan?
If not: digitaliseringsinitiativet.se/ga-ur-svenska-kyrkan?gclid=CPSAjunY89ACFcjgGAod7nsHKA

Im saving over 5000kr a year since i left, and im not supporting radical islam anymore.

Here is 361 sexoffenders
kriminellt.com/category/sexbrott/

good thread

Did one more just for the lulz

>im not supporting radical islam anymore.
hey now let's not be too hasty!

Done my part guys

90% of the no Sup Forums people on the list seems to be teacher and social workers

OK not as much

also good one pic related

Does anyone know enough about computers to spam this form?

It seems like leaving it with unlimited posts is quite the vulnerability.

What you mean is you're basically handing it over to radical islam. They are voting in leftists in positions that are cutting it up and donating land to build mosques. Leftist activists who doesn't give a damn about the church or the country. The church is one of the wealthiest organizations and biggest land-owner in the country. It's because of un-informed people like you this is allowed to go on. Go back in and vote next year.

Option 1: a few laughs
Option 2: hurt their cause
Option 3: You're right and we speed up the process to rebellion

Take your pick. It's all good news.

>Hadschi Halef Omar Dschebel Schammar Sheik
lolol

also how many damn pensioners and priests are there in sweden anyway?

if you post this on Sup Forums more shitheads will do this

never thought about it like that.
But i still dont feel that me being a paying member of the church while not supporting one single action it has taken i the latest 100 years is a good solution either.

There must be more efficient ways to revert the islamization.

but you do have a point.

How does the Swedish Lutheran church work? Do you have to pay a church tax or something if you are a member?

very subtle

Can't fucking help myself

>Kiketown

you pay an annual tax calculated from your income.
You´re born in to it and have to leave it manually.

How to see the list of subscribers?

juluppropet.se/namnunderskrifter/?o=130

Ur welcume

juluppropet.se/namnunderskrifter/?o=132

many good ones

They're not gonna read they names, you're just helping them get the numbers they need.

Way to suck Jewish cock Sup Forums

sign it, go to the last page and you'll probably see yours there (or the second to last one)

Just like it does here.

Why don't you faggots troll muslims instead of christians?

Pretty much same than here then. Although I didn't born into it since my parents left the church in the 60's. The tax is around 1% of your income.

It's a war. There are no good solutions.

juluppropet.se/namnunderskrifter/?o=133

here's your signatures public btw

I am quite shocked by the amount of cucks who subscribe unironically

The Church of Sweden is cucked

Ride the tiger motherfuckers

this is the type of church who does not actually believe in god

Thanks, I just found it myself, your word for subscription is pretty similiar to ours, the cuck design of the website just confused me

Did I do well?

Rate
Also i dont thinl there's a character limit

>ABDULLAHU AKBAR SWEDISTAN BLOW CHURCH UP

jej

True, he's not as good-looking as his illustrious ancestor, but not really bad looking.

Thats not quite true, you started it in the 70's without good reason.

Do you realize how many times Germans mention Sweden as example and want to become like you?

How'd I do?

Why is the site doing that, anyone know? With all the weird characters over it