31, haven't dated anyone since a bad breakup a few years ago

>31, haven't dated anyone since a bad breakup a few years ago
>My last date/testing the waters was when I was 21
>Reluctant to give the dating scene a try again, a few chicks at work tell me "women mature around 30 and aren't so self obsessed and childish, give it a try"
>Have been out with 8 different women so far
>Every single one of them bitches and moans about how there's no good men left and how no men are serious anymore
>Promise every single one of them I want a long term relationship, kids, co-own a home, the whole 9 yards. I don't cheat or look at other women, I'm pretty traditional minded so if they want to give up work and look after the kids at home I don't mind, nor do I mind if they want to continue working
>Every single one of these ends at the 2nd-3rd date with the woman messaging (not even calling/meeting) to tell me how I tick all their boxes but they just don't "feel the chemistry"
>The last girl I dated with told me how she didn't want to spend another Christmas alone, I told her she wouldn't have to with me
>Our last date was 2 months ago
>Made out on the second date, she messages me telling me she "didn't feel any chemistry when we made out"
>Ok, less I have to spend on Christmas presents
>She's on Facebook today putting up some sob story about how she's gonna spend Christmas getting drunk with her cats and New Years drinking with her girlfriends
>She's 32 years old

What the fuck ever happened to women Sup Forums? Why are they all so infantilized? Jesus Christ, I used to do modelling for wedding photography companies so I'm not exactly ugly, nor am I an alcoholic or anything like that.

Do women just not want to have kids and settle down anymore?

>Friend tells me I should have found a woman like his wife while we were younger
>Mfw she's divorcing him currently after 10 years of marriage and 2 kids because she "wants more out of life"

, haven't dated anyone since a bad breakup a few years ago
>>My last date/testing the waters was when I was 21

Hmmmm

maybe because you're a nigger?

>"women go bad around 30 and realize that their glory days are over and that they can't compete for the attention of chad with 21 year old versions of themselves, give it a try"
fixed

it's almost like marriage is a flawed system that is rigged against you

it's almost like you're wasting your time trying t live life on other people's terms

grow the fuck up faggot, be a man. You don't just say to strangers LOL I'M GONNA PUT U IN A BOX AND MAKE U SQUIRT OUT BABIES 4EVER IT'LL BE GREAT

You've gotta get to know women for us to warm up to you, our brains work differently.

When you open with marriage talk, you sound desperate.

OP, keep it up. women around 32 realize that their stocks in the pussy market are about going to crash hard soon. This means you can either
a) roll around in lots of desperate puss
b) get your pick of the litter (go with someone who has tried to be in a long term relationship before, but the guy died or left town or something)
c) just date younger girls. You will seem more mature than all the 21 year old guys and they will treat you differently.

Keep your chin up mate. Luckily we have internet dating so you can specifically look for women who also want the same kind of traditional life you look for.

t.32 year old with 2 kids, wife, dog, etc

>What the fuck ever happened to women Sup Forums?
First of all they got the fed ''strong independent career womyn'' meme in school. Then they got the fed the ''marriage is slavery and all men are useless'' meme from television (all men in tv series are pathetic, Homer, Alan, Al bundy etc)
And then get got fed ''love at first sight, true love, chemistry'' meme from cheesy romantic Hollywood movies.

Message your ex. She misses you.

Dated when we were 21, been together until 28. I obviously wasn't on the dating scene for that period of time you dumb fuck. It's not hard.

>women mature around 30

It's when they start losing their young appeal, so they can't sleep around as much. So instead of getting fucked, they try to find a man so they can fuck him over.

and got BA's in psychology

>Promise every single one of them I want a long term relationship, kids, co-own a home, the whole 9 yards. I don't cheat or look at other women, I'm pretty traditional minded so if they want to give up work and look after the kids at home I don't mind, nor do I mind if they want to continue working

Don't say this

you're ugly

Date younger girls idiot, they want older men

Is English not your first language? This is not difficult to figure out.

It's easy OP, you're forcing it. You go to dates, you actively search for a female partner.

Thats shit, because you will end up just with the bottom of the barrel, the chcks who are still alone in their early 30s and whine about it.

As swedecuck statet, most of those women, even more who actively date, are wasted time because these reasons.

The good thing is: There are lovely single women your age out there who just want to settle down, have babies, the whole thing. But you dont find them neither on dating sites, nor single parties or the like.

You find them in regular bars, buying groceries, doing regular things.

Most people tend to party less beyond their 30s. So the ones you find are the leftovers who still cant get over the fact that they are 30+ and still not married - thats because theyre still childish in their brains - you dont want thos bitches either so be happy that they didnt see the chemistry.

Man above 30 is an older predator, his prey has changed so has the wildernes. You dont hunt in clubs anymore, you hunt in the supermarket, the sporting goods store, the markets.

everybody pay attention to OP, this is how you shitpost

Op, basically be happy you are figuring this out now at 30, than go on to 40 and still think women want families and stability. They are like niggers, they all cheat, they all want money and ultimately they will sell you to your enemy for penis and clothes. Simple fact of life. Welcome to 2016. Marriage is over, you were born in an age where it has become meaningless. Just try to enjoy the fleeting fragments of pleasure you can while you are still here. Its not like 1000% of women are like this, but trusting the cosmos that the random girl you just clicked with is one of these unicorn faithful types is idiotic. Chances are you will never meet a woman like this, and if you do, you wont click.

All this reality used to beat me up and get under my skin. But you just gotta get over it, if you want to be with women realize its always a temporary thing

>it's almost like marriage is a flawed system that is rigged against you

You're an idiot.

Plenty of time, OP. Don't give up.

This is what single people in their 30's talk about. You're not going on dates just to go on dates, at that point you cut right to the chase about why you're dating in the first place.

You'll know soon enough.

>Do women just not want to have kids and settle down anymore?
>implying they ever did
Women are insipid, unloyal trash and they always have been. The only reason you're noticing it now is because mainstream society encourages promiscuity and hookup culture, and it allows women to act like they've always wanted to without repercussions.

i havent even talked to a girl in like 7 years

Wtf are you supposed to talk to women in their 30s about, their hot flashes?

Not all women mature around 30. There are those that always were, there are those that have come to realize feminism is a lie, and then there are some that never will.

Imagine you're a girl. Every Disney movie you grew up with shows you women who do cool stuff, kick ass and don't listen to their parents. Every magazine you open goes about finding yourself. Even stuff as basic as biology, you get told, doesn't matter, gender is a choice. Still, boys are tougher than you. Your parents own the money. You need to compete like hell with other girls for popularity because you still are in competition for the cute guys - since all media you see shows having the perfect man (one your parents disapprove of, a theme since your Disney years) as what will make you truly happy. So you get confused, depressed, cut yourself or some, and there trots in a feminist to explain to you that all you feel is the fault of men. So you'll end up both hating authority, men and anything they represent, while at the same time craving this one person that will make all your sadness go away once you meet them. It's no wonder women go insane.

It usually takes realizing that the irrational hatred for men and tradition is a programming, and second of all, that if you aren't instantly forever happy in a relationship, it is not the guys fault.

Some women, very few, have a different programming and don't fall in that trap at all. Some fall in the cultural trap at first and move out after a while. Some never do at all.
OP, you've dated people from that last category. What you want is some from the first or second. A lot of women will pretend they are the second

Actions speak louder than words. If she hangs out in hobbies and clubs full of crappy men, she still will be full of crap. If she's now in a reading group, a church thing and some other craft stuff, proceed (with caution). If she hasn't any hobbies safe for parties and social media, run.

Don't listen to these black pill merchants, OP.

Go to church. It's the last bastion of traditionalism.

a long marriage starts in the bedroom
fuck their brains out
cum in the 3 times a session
fuck them for 60 minutes raw dog
bondage them
cuff them
destroy that pussy
dominate them
kneel down close your eyes tongue out suck my cock style

cyka
first date
women arent your equals
they are a complimentary part of you

>it's almost like

This is the most annoyingly reddit way to start any sentence, fuck off. I want to slap the fuck out of you until your cheekbones crack.

bro go to hooker, try to find a clean one.
Not to fuck but to learn to be passionate get her to give you some tips you must be doing something autistic. explain the whole situation be honest

Women are garbage.

You need the manosphere
start with the redpill subreddit

>But you dont find them neither on dating sites, nor single parties or the like.

>You find them in regular bars, buying groceries, doing regular things.

This.
If you are single and stable, you have a job. That means no partying and bar hopping.
If you have spare time, of which you don't have much, you go do things that matter to you. If art matters, you go to museums. If religion matters, you go to church. If cooking matters, you take cooking lessons.

>she "wants more out of life"
what did she mean by that

more dicks

Nothing, They are just like they have always been. The Spartans didn't keep their women locked for no reason, they used to say "a man can finish in bed and be satisfied, a woman can go through ten men and not finish".

Women have always been opportunistic, gold digging whores.

Also, the 30+ women change is a meme. They just learn to play theater better.

>be me
>many years ago in hischool
>fall hard for this chick
>chubby loser, no chance
>man up and ask her out, she tells me she feels nothing for me and I should stop
>10 years later
>in my 30s
>hot body from regular gym sessions
>house
>apartment
>two cars
>good paying job
>lots of friends and no social anxiety
>sense of humour and very confident
>see same chick
>renew our friendship
>go out several times
>I go for it again since why the fuck not
>she tells me she feels nothing for me and I should stop bothering her

Top kek. The "women get desperate after 30" is a /r9k/ loser meme to make them feel hopeful they would have a chance one day.

Women do not change in their 30s.
That cunt hasn't had a boyfriend in years and I was the perfect catch. She is in her 30s and should be desperate to settle and have kids with a guy like me.

tl;dr: don;t trust the autistic virgin memes from /r9k/

Unfortunately professional hookers like that are few and far between. What you are thinking off is the experienced old woman trope. Most now are passive human trafficking victims that just lie there almost sobbing in an Eastern European language. You'll learn nothing.

Women raised by single mothers that weren't taught anything moral or valuable.Their mothers taught them they'll never be happy even when they're given every thing they fucking dream of.They were only taught about self-entitlement,and how to be a narcissist.

its more likely you are still a loser

ps : that line is a noob level shit test lmao
real men bother who they want

>31
>dating women older than yourself
good god man, get a grip of yourself

>women are gold diggers
>she didn't take my gold, but I was the perfect catch!

If she had bitten the bait would you have had an ounce of respect for her?
Maybe she just isn't into you because of face or how you smell or lack of interests in common bro.

>What the fuck ever happened to women Sup Forums

They are fixing climate change because men don't seem to care about the planet.

girls just wanna have fun. show them a good time too, in addition to the other good stuff you mentioned. woo them. because someone else is willing to

Sounds like you havent been laid in a while

1. If a woman is still single at 30, she's single for a reason.
2. I get that you don't have much experience but at 31 you should know that what women say they want isn't what they actually want. People laugh about pick-up artists (I'm not one of them) and their methods but in reality, they have it figured out.
3. What said: Women don't magically change at 30, they're just forced to adopt a new strategy.
4. It's sad and fucked up but opening a date with "Eh you're like a 6/10, I've had a lot better" is more likely to "let her feel the chemistry" than saying "I'd like to be a stable provider for a family with you and love you even when times are hard".

That's not to say men are much better. Sup Forums is a bit different because many losers and nerds here fantasize about that homely nerd girl but in reality, most men will pursue the bitchy cheerleader caked in make-up over the ugly-but-kind girl any day, too.

>that line is a noob level shit test lmao

I can tell you have never been with a woman m8. Protip: /r9k/ and Sup Forums are not good guides in the women department.

Other reasons are always a possibility, but it blows the /r9k/ theories out of the water anyway.

True. I gave up on women some time ago. That shit I described was years ago senpai.

i pity the noob
zero control

i let my gf fuck around so she stays with me whats the deal?

>>Promise every single one of them I want a long term relationship, kids, co-own a home, the whole 9 yards. I don't cheat or look at other women, I'm pretty traditional minded so if they want to give up work and look after the kids at home I don't mind, nor do I mind if they want to continue working

I can smell the beta autism through my browsers beta-autism-blocker.

Try being less beta; it worked for every other man in history

> tfw 31yo like OP
> tfw 23yo qt breeder blonde grillfriend with STEM phd
> tfw her favorite hobby is cooking for me
> tfw she is slightly autistic
> meaning she does not feel like she is missing out on clubbing since they make her uncomfortable anyway
> yet good chances my sons will be making the same cringeworty autismposts as OP

cant have it all i suppose, breddy gud overall. having a qt intelligent grill with the intent and grit to breed seriously ticks enough boxes for me. would recommend.

if you are looking to start a family, you can skip the 30+ crowd straight away. theyve made it clear where their priorities are. sure some will pay lip service to the notion, but the fact is they spent half of their life on the cock carousel. the 1.7 kids they will squeeze out of their shriveling wombs is white-genocide tier.

it's because people /think/ they want different things than they actually do

we're fucked guys

Practice makes perfect. You cant snap your fingers and make a faithful woman appear. With enough practice tho you can slay dimes on the regular with minimal effort....even ugly guys can do this.

If you are shorter than 5'5, have an ugly face and arent fit, you literally have 0% chance of getting laid.

Being fit mentally and spiritually can change your facial "look". And i dont mean believing in some god, i mean psychologically and morally living life on your own terms

Explain the pic

they are using you for food. your a tool. stop being nice to them. save your money. give up

>slightly autistic meaning she does not feel like she is missing out on clubbing

>autism = being normal

yeah, that's about right

not your personal pua coach kid

I don't feel the need anymore desu. I don't want kids and women annoy me more than I get from sex when I put it on the scales. I miss the soft and warm feeling they give, but that shit is not enough to justify putting up with their bullshit (unless you want kids and sacrifioce yourself for that goal).

I just don't get the meaning nigger

Bragging makes you sound like a dick

>thinking a 21y.o has mental maturity to have children with a man ten years older than her

Enjoy the settlement payments when she leaves you for chad or jamal

Or both

1 is true for men?

Ausfag is right.

Every single one of my relationships has gone from the starting point to committed because of sex. Not just sex, animalistic, primal, leg shaking, loud, dirty sex. Women are animals like men and they will beg to get dicked down. Women, even the sluts can be broken of their programming by a good fuck.

It's unreal how easy it is to fuck a women well, and more astonishing how easy it is to hook their heartstrings with your cock.

aight i aint accommodating your esl

Its worth it when you distance yourself from their bullshit and just live your own life.

If you dont give a shit if they cheat on you, the only person theh can harm by doing so is themself, because you are better than that and will leave them. This mentslity will make you more attractive to girls

dunno, if you take Sup Forums as a reference frame..

in all seriousness, typical normie grill genes are simply getting holocausted by contraceptives and the hunt for facebook linkes and tinder matches.

i dont want to force/trick a woman to be a breeder; i want someone who is naturally adaptive to the modern world.

>If you dont give a shit if they cheat on you

I could never do that. Not only out of pride, but disease as well. Cheating is wrong.

:^)

23, and as i said shes not very neurotypical.

feels least likely to cuck me of any women ive dated

t. dick

Why do people who write that kind of bulshit don't start by killing themselves?

Ehhh....i disagree slightly. The two best girls i was with progressed to ltr from relatively normal sex, these relationshios were satisfying and lasted.

The worst relstionship i have ever had was with a girl you basically described, that needed to be "tamed" by dick. Thats like the biggest red flag

But otherwise, ya id agree

Well said user. I screencapped that, because it's all true, but also something I can show other people.

>Cheating is wrong.
so, you dump her.

the only thing i want to add to the thread -
>they will always treat you the opposite of how you treat them.
what is the opposite of nice?

I just hope the few females in this thread will forget this or simply ignore because of my flag.

because they don't care about anyone but themselves

they arent going to leave you if you can dick them out of this world guarantee

most guys suck shit at fucking

Secondwife.com

Its a mental test more than anything. Women can "cheat" on you even if they did nothing. As in you create it all in your mind....which drives them away etc.

First off, quit being so desperate and pathetic. Women smell desperation like an asparagus fart in an elevator. Don't ACT like you like them, but, not being obvious, go out of your way to be around that special one.

Secondly, if you are constantly fawning over them and being nice, they fucking hate that.
Don't chase them, don't text them constantly, don't be a needy little bitch and you'll find that it is YOU that is tired of them chasing you.

"cry the loudest get teh most free shit and empathy"

Thats the way most people behave these days, especially women.

And women ALWAYS think "there could be something better"

Why is she wearing two pairs of undies?

Well it doesn't help that you sound like an absolute beta. Women are still just stupid cunts that need a leader.

M8 the chemistry thing is like this; they gotta think they want you more than you want them. Simple as that.

Forgot to mention, the only thing I can imagine being against me in all this is that I'm on the spectrum. Do you guys think it's negatively affecting my chances of landing a woman?

>dekalog
Patrician taste

I can't believe how big a cuck you are, actually dating those crusty old bitches and talking about marriage and kids on the second date.

Go after younger girls. Girls who would be impressed that you have your own place.

>they gotta think they want you more than you want them
true

You are not OP and the answer is yes. Autism means you respond differently to social cues like looking in the eyes and probably have slightly off facial expressions or reactions.
We're social creatures, and being different socially a turn off outside of Sup Forums.

This, this is what woman want but they don't want YOU to want it, they want and alpha who they can tame.

OP --

There's something wrong with you. You need to fix it.

Wrong. They will still leave you. I used to dick that girl down like crazy. Sluts are sluts. When that girl left me for her current guy, she still came back and sucked my dick to which the new guy was texting me all angrily. Felt bad for the guy. Sluts are sluts, plain and simple my dude

Its honestly best to take your chances with a more conservative/moderate girl than with a slut thinking your male power will somehow nail them down into the sand...

But pajeet if you rape them doesn't that show them straight away that you want them more than they want you?

It's all about taking the lead.

>"May I share this relationship with you, you can have kids, I won't cheat, etc."
VS
>"I'm gonna have kids and buy a house, and there will be a good time every single night. Care to join?"

Your targets could use some adjusting too, see if there are any 26 year olds.

I can solve your problem for you.

Dont date, just fuck around
When you turn 50 get a Tai wife.

Problems solved. Fuck white women.

Should kill yourself for this alone.

just calm the fuck down
nothing is a big deal
NOTHING

if your pants are on fire i want you to act like you just took 3 xanax ok

now from your chill space just calmy say hey and tell them what you want directly with no hesitition or fluffy filler beta words

"your lips would look great around my cock"

if they get offended you just say whatever
your bring really uncool and continue

>tfw the avg. age of a Sup Forumsack never goes above 11

nope your just shit at sex
law of parsimony nigha

The only rape they know is when someone else shits in their street.

>maybe because you're a canadian nigger?

Same as the average age of an Indian virgin

Younger girls are cool to get laid, but come with huge drawbacks

If you think women aren't responsible, wait until you get older and keep dating those young, irresponsible people. A friend of mine, at 36, dates a 23 year old. He needs to kick her ass out of bed regularly, remind her to do her chores and part of the job, that sort of shit. You don't get born mature, and especially women have a lag on this. It's only better now she finally got out of studying and into the workforce, and is forced to be on time and reliable. I wouldn't have been able to deal, desu.

>25
>no serious gf
>losing hairline

Is dating in your 30s terrible?

>didn't feel any chemistry when we made out"
youre gay and women can tell

I kinda gave up on trying to get one 24 here

>Every Disney movie you grew up with shows you women who do cool stuff, kick ass and don't listen to their parents.

The secret is to turn off the Disney movie three-quarters of the way through, when everything's fucked.

"SEE? SHE DIDN'T LISTEN TO HER DAD."

Fuck knows mate.

Sexbots when