Bogdanoff twins and their huge influence on French politics

What is their endgame? How do they manage to affect French political life so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

is.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I bet it has to do with little children.

What the fuck is that facial structure... Fucking gross

This is visibly unsettling.

They seek to make all look as they do.

Don't let them bite you.

Why do you post this exact thread a couple times a week?

Bot or just insanely autistic?

Did these mutants always look like this or did their African bulls throw acid in their French fried faggot faces for being too lippy?

even their eyes are fake

This is my first time making this thread

probably just puppets propped up by zog, puppets who have a history of being good goyim
their degeneracy has manifested physically, so we know they're dissolute to an excess - that spells leverage

They're Russian

In what way do they affect French political life? Are they leftists?

Enough with this shitty meme.

They're just fake scientists, ugly and pedophiles.

Period.

>What is their endgame?

State-sponsored obligatory facial reconstruction.

Serious question..which no one can answer here i know ..but...
are they not rich enough for mirrors ?
I mean come on guys they are obviously rich enough that they not have to look like this and i don't think there is a place on earth where these guys count as "good looking"

>Airline pilots

Definitely into the pizza thing these dudes.

Why didn't they go to South Korea for plastic surgery? At least the gooks will do their face right since 99% of their people are plastic

Than you are insanely autistic. This thread is here daily, why make it again with the exact same wording?

Perhaps you should take some time off of Sup Forums bro.

they were into diy at the time, but then it lost its appeal

Their faces are not just plastic surgery, it's the result of undergoing some experimental hormonal rejuvenation therapy in the 90s. All they can do is own it now.

Do not mock our alien overlords

People like them are mentally ill

I don't get the point of these spam threads, but these pics kill me every time. Thanks.

No, I only come here for about 15 minutes a day, yet I still see this thread with the two fucking ugly bastard a couple times a week.

If you want to feel included in a conversation, get counseling, don't make spam threads.

I agree
Its on the archive too, its either a bot or someone with severe autism looking for attention like ruggarrell from Sup Forums

sage

What comes to your mind when you repost these threads?

Fucking sad that these people exist

Same way I feel about
>is x white
>why do athiests..
>conspiracy theories about MKULTRA
>redpillowed me on unrelated thing with politics

True. Lately this board has been either flooded with bots, raided by reddit, or a small group of hyper-autists that think getting 100+ replies on a bait thread is what having friends is like

They had 10/10 aesthetics before too. Is this what mental illness does to people?

To become the 1st full cat faggot people. Serioisly france who the fuck would let faggot CAT people be in charge, further proof france is lost.

what in the fuck is wrong with their faces?

Plastic surgery makes me laugh

they are aliens. They have been pushing people with facial deformations for some time now so that you don't notice the real presenceof ayy lmaos in the day to day

too much plastic surgery. they had slav chins before but fucked themselves up even harder. its like looking at a cartoon now

>I bet it has to do with little children

Never thought of that. In light of recent events I'll lay money these degenerates fuck kids.

AYY LMAO

I thought it was some growth hormone they took because it there was claims it'll keep you looking younger

Don't forget

> 'sips tea'
> Sup Forums will defend this.
> BTFO Sup Forums
> What is Sup Forums's age, race, gender and other data mining threads

Lots of low level crap

are they by any chance of jewish ancestry, just asking?

is.Sup Forums.org/pol/1481721192545.jpg

(((Russian)))

Ooo eee ooo ah ah ting tang wallawalla bing bang

Agreed, i've seen this thread at least twice before and never heard of these freaks outside of those times, so if their "influence over french politics" is that great, they're clearly very subversive. How about giving us a rundown of exactly what form this influence takes.

They are 21% African with tons of plastic surgery.

came to post this. my favorite picture of these two. still never bothered to actually read these threads and figure out who they are because it's always just a bunch of shocked anons looking at their ayylmao faces.

literally a lesson in "don't post a picture more interesting than your topic" erytiem.

Would've been an interesting comparison if one had gotten the surgeries and the other hadn't.

Fuck off. These two pavement apes are posted here on regular intervals without any sort of context. Australians are truly the shittiest posters.

What chance do we have? There're not humans.

They have ties with royalty and have been controlling the economy and our political institutions for years now.

Some sort of body dysmorphia. They became obsessed with cosmetic surgery and this is the result.

It's those black genes affecting their mind.

Just imagine all the sort of fucked up horrible shit they are into.

Just imagine being a French kiddie and having these two walk in while you're tied up crying for mommy.

Just imagine.

Huh?

Their grandma got knocked up by an African American musician. African Americans are on average 85% Sub-Saharan. Do the math.

They were handsome as fuck though before plastic surgery, and blacks don't get that kind of surgery so often.

They had congoid lips and messy Afro-influenced hair.

They should do another plastic surgery.

Doesn't mean you can't be attractive

There's nothing good about Afro features. Non-whites can't be good-looking. Only Aryan features are good-looking.

Now you're just being silly

I think your post says more about you then about them user. wew etc.

>How do they manage to affect French political life so much
They don't. Most people I know don't take them seriously anymore. They still get invited to shitty shows sometimes somehow.

So like if one wants an additional surgery is the other one obligated to get it as well?