Notice anything Sup Forums?

Notice anything Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/zchrr
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ITS HAPA-NING

for some reason there's a pillow in the seat between him and his Anime boyfriend

What if I do this?

Lenny faec

*breathes in through nose*
Wrong!

Look at that candle holder in the background.

>picking the worst boy
>not Makoto

pleb taste

The menorah
Literally the first thing I saw

>people actually flaunt their degeneracy in front of their family?
Why?

(((@zchrr)))

Why the fuck are the (grand)parents not spanking this brat for being a fucking manchild?

I seriously hate when family members let their kids to grow up as a manchild. This fucks up society as a whole and breeds more leftists.

Staring to the picture more than a minute can decompose one's stable chromosome structure.

> roach
> stable chromosome structure

Inbred trkroach BTFO

The family are enablers

Menorah.

asian males who can land a white woman are alpha. azn pride worldwide!

>
>for some reason there's a pillow in the seat between him and his Anime boyfriend

Finally a leaf says something useful!

Kek

Right one kinda looks like me

Am I Jewish?

Hmmmmmm

Jewish people don't drink beer on Chanuka or shabat. They don't drink beer period.

What a fag. We all know Maki is best anime grill.

achmed calm down

I'm confused. is the young guy in the front the one that took the pic and sent the tweet or is it a girl that's not actually in the picture? someone please help me understand.

anyway, a hapa, a jew, a weeb and possibly a fag. this guy/girl never had a chance.

nobody? c'mon guys help me out, I'm curious.

The guy is taking the photo, his anime bf is the pillow. Look at his twitter: twitter.com/zchrr

Every time

Finding out this loser is Jewish makes it go from sad and pathetic to hilarious. I love how kikes are the most vulnerable to their own brainwashing and degeneracy.

Which seems to help the case that they're kikes since that isn't beer and it's carbonated welches grape juice.

Remember this if you ever feel like failure.

>welches
>not Manischewitz

Kek pooland knows nothing

>Dat menorah.

Jews. Errytiem.

Minorah.

th-this has nothing to do with being jewish g-guys... :((

kek, reminder that kikes are the first victims of the degeneracy they push

Fucking (((atheists)))

>implying that the guy isn't from an Erasmus program that was given a shot of goyklon-B by staying at Mr Goldstein's residence for the semester