A transgender woman just applied to rent a room in my house. Are they good roomies?

A transgender woman just applied to rent a room in my house. Are they good roomies?

by "transgender woman" do you mean a woman who thinks she's a man or a man who thinks he's a woman?

Is a transgender woman a dude who wants to be a woman or a chick with a dick?

They bonkers who redefine words to fit their world view.

I'm sure they're wonderful housemates that will be perfectly respectful of others, as respectful as they are toward themselves.

First posts best posts

>tfw no tranny roommate to unload into before bed every night

you are going to cringe out your ass and be bothered by over emotional bullshit that you wished never came across your presence.

>Transgender
>Woman

It still has an XY chromosome set. Cannot change biology.

Most trannies are OK, and pay the rent on time. But Leaf trannies? I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole.

you're gonna get a mentally unstable dude in a dress

Unless the room is the torture chamber, then no.

i hear they are usually drama queens and they have a weird smell in the bathroom due to the meds? they also attract weirdos to your house also

TRIP SNOWMEN OF POWER!!!

Ask this guy.

In BIOLOGY, there are 2 genders: MALE and FEMALE
There is NO 3rd option.

Woman with a dick, crossdresser basically.

I've had gay roomies before and they were super cool but I fear gender dysphoria might be a hectic life

Some can suck dick pretty well.

No third option? There isn't even a first or second. You get what you get.

DO NOT go for it! they are completely nuts and love drama. Keep your life simple if you are straight.

It depends on the tranny, some are relatively sane. If they're not the terrfied on their own dick or some tumblr grade cry baby then I guess it's fine. Also I'll need some pics fampi.

Yikes, I've only ever known three trannies in my life and all they ever did was complain about their legal rights and other female issues like how they are now suffering from the wage gap problem.

I also hope you enjoy them bringing home other mentally ill dudes to fuck at all loud hours of night.

Worst people I've ever met, also clinically depressed and cry all the time. They kill themselves at the same rate of Jews under Nazi occupation in Austria I hear.

If you want tranny fuckers in your living room 24/7 go for it
They want dick the whole time

>are the mentally insane good roommates?
Fuck you leaf

as far as roommates go
Men > trannies > women

a tranny rommie is not perfect, but on the bright side >she'll never complain about you leaving the toilet seat up

just make sure >she doesn't steal shaving supplies

>Mentally ill people
>Good roommates.

No. Expect a consistent stream of mental breakdowns, an inability to do the most basic of chores and get used to hearing ""muh dysphoria"". It's going to be hell.

Power gap between men and trannies

So is it a boy or a girl?

fags are okay roommates unless they bring more than one fag over.

Fags are like having a hyperslut for a roommate. She's always sick from some communicable disease, always has strange men over at weird hours, but at least she isn't messy.

So enjoy getting the cold because the diseasebag coughed into your air and enjoy getting your shit stolen by the fuck of the night.

the wage gap is not real

(Serious answer, Experience with rental industry) Learn the floor-plan of his/her domicile. Locate the bathroom shower and re arrange furniture so that you are not in the path of a stray bullet/buckshot. Innocent people have been inadvertently killed or hurt by tyranny suicide attempts.

>A transgender woman

just say a faggot

enjoy getting raped

A good roommate is someone who pays their part of the rent on time, and leaves you alone.

Rare

You're on /po/ and you're asking this?

Are you actually fucking stupid?

Some are some aren't. Be prepared for emotional baggage though.
She'll probably be better than a party dude though

>Are they good roomies?
Fuck no!

Imagine all the drama of rooming with a women, mixed with all the bullshit of rooming with a man

>transgender woman

Real women have vaginas leaf scum

These people live for sex so expect a bunch of guys regularly and sperm all over the room.

Also, these fags are full of STD's.
And you don't want your house get tagged as a fag-whore house.

Please act out pic related, record it and post it online.

Kleinefelter's syndrome and a few other disorders beg to differ, but for the most part you're correct.

Who cares as long as they pay

>a mentally ill want to be my roomie

good if you like batshit insane "people"

Also you can't forget about Jamal killing "her" after his friends find out he was with a tranny

I know a tranny who's a lawyer and just transitioned more for looks basically. She's pretty cool.

Being a crossdressing man doesn't make you a woman. It makes you a crossdressing man.

>just for the looks
So "she" is lesbian now?

People with Kleinefelter syndrome is freaks

>Male
>Female
>genetic reject that should have been aborted
Kleinfelters and Downies should have been aborted. Most genetic mistakes result in spontaneous abortion. Those defective monsters just lucked out enough that their body didn't kill itself.

Not edgy, I'm serious. You're saying that everybody has two legs except for the freaks and people who lost legs.

what if all trannys or other mentally ill people are actually canadians born in a wrong country? Transcanadians.

Stop hon posting ya chaser.

>She

She isn't hon, sorry to dissapoint

>hon

Wtf does that mean? Fuck off you freak

That too, You don't want to be in the same house a murder takes place. Jamal doesn't like witnesses

expect to see a lot of strangers in the corridor

just make sure they're up on their fire safety user.

you HONestly need to relax

mfw I see this weird looking guy

you gonna get raped

>relax

No tranny nornalisation is sick and is responsible for the mutilation of hundreds of kids each year.

It's mentally ill.

Do mentally ill people pay their rent on time, or do they smear shit on the walls?

They're fucking horrible to live with.
Worse than living with actual women.
Especially if you share a bathroom with them.
They use so much makeup, hair extensions, hair removal and shaving products etc that it's a fucking pigsty 24/7. They also take 1-2 hours to get ready each and everytime they leave the house.
I fucking swear... if they're not sleeping or bitching about another daily example of how they were recently oppressed/mistreated by CIS people, they're in the fucking bathroom.

Don't do it.

this needs to stop

That depends on the illness tho

Are people who don't even know which public restroom to use good at making other living arrangements and decisions?

as long as they keep quiet and aren't the vocal SJW type, they're usually good people

This post really made me think.

I had a MTF tranny renting a room where I live. The most annoying person I ever met. Always left their door open and would interrupt your day at every opportunity. Always drunk. Inviting strange degenerate people into the house all the time to do drugs. Thought it was okay to invite crack whores over.

This is the fault of tumblrism and attention whoring hons.

>transgender
>woman
pick one

So better than a party girl? I had a female roommate live here for a year and the fights about nothing, gross dudes hanging around, molly consumption, blackout drunkenness and general combativeness was a nightmare. I guess with MTF I'd be hoping he's more like a bro-ey gay guy than a histrionic girl.

Writing that out makes my inquiry seem kinda insane.

Sounds like my mom and she wasn't even a tranny.

sorry to hear that user
I hope you are doing alright

Maybe. If they're the pink dreadlocks facial piercings problematic glasses type, probably a bad idea. But I know a trans guy (FTM) who's cool as shit and looks and sounds 100% like a normal guy. I wouldn't be able to tell the difference had I not known him before.

I just don't know how you hit 40 and still do that shite.

As long as he doesn't invite niggers in your house, it's cool, isn't it? Might as well get your dick sucked

>mfw westcucks have to deal with this bizarre heretic bullcrap

They didn't have a funny helium voice ?

I love my fashist government now.

minds are a tricky thing maybe she just got stuck somewhere...

I dont know her situation, but surely there is a reason behind her acting.

Still better than living in any former soviet garbage dumps.

Does a schozophrenic make a good room mate?

Use her to practice kissing, if it goes well then you have a wife.

They are notoriously unhinged. Fun, but if you want that in your life, go right ahead.

If he's a top, maybe he can surprise fuck you.

Honestly I don't even know what is worse anymore. I hope Mike Pence will fix this.

Kek. No it isnt

t. never set foot in an east bloc state

Trannies are mentally I'll. Why do the roommate drama?

If they are actually transgender (as in, they've transitioned to living as a woman) you probably wouldn't even know they were trans. They'd just be another woman.

If they were a mentally ill faggot who is trapping it up because he is mentally ill, then I'd be concerned.

As it stands, if they are a good person and pay their rent on time, you should definitely give them a chance.

I fap to traps posted on 2ch /fg from time to time

Canada is shit.

This.

>woman with a dick

So a man

>that pic
top fucking kek

>If they are actually transgender (as in, they've transitioned to living as a woman) you probably wouldn't even know they were trans.

Someone doesn't know much about trans people. When people say trans people have mental problems it's generally understood they are talking about actual trans people.

>Are they good roomies?
Think of a man, and take away reason and accountability, and then put the dick back on.

Thank you for correcting the record you mental illness enabler. All trannies are insane.

Is "she" hot?

I am assuming not, because you probably figured out the transgender part based on >her looks

kek