WE HERE!!! *CLAP* WE HERE!!! *CLAP*

youtube.com/watch?v=e43rFnuF8iI

Other urls found in this thread:

m.ljworld.com/news/2016/sep/07/group-holds-45-minute-sit-during-lawrence-city-com/?templates=mobile
pitch.com/news/article/20846675/apolitical-lawrence-businesses-find-themselves-boycotted-by-blmlfk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

America, you have Soros to thank for this shit.

democracy is a magical process

How can anyone see this and still think BLM is a movement that is in anyway related to justice?

Alleged white nationalists behave way better than this

You guys think Jeb ever shows up to these events to pretend they're clapping for him? Hoping someone recognized him?

L Y N C H
. I
. G
. G
. E
. R
. S

I do work for the city of Lawrence from time to time, and BLM came in and "disrupted" one of our regular Commission Meetings earlier. They came in and did some odd mix of silent protesting and shouting at us.

The thing is, Lawrence is a very liberal town, so most people were willing to have a conversation. Instead they just threw insults at us and preached without wanting to listen.

Then they called our mayor a white supremacist for asking to not be interrupted.

In the end we released a statement about how much we love black lives matter so they would go away

You can read more about it here...
m.ljworld.com/news/2016/sep/07/group-holds-45-minute-sit-during-lawrence-city-com/?templates=mobile

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE BLACK PEOPLE

>Lawrence is a very liberal town
and now you know why you have these problems

Well at least she's taking interest in her kids future.

Why didn't you guys kick all blacks back to africa after abolishing slavery?

Why give them rights?

I mean it wasn't up to me

Ask the fucking cucks of the North.

Google liberia

Lincoln was going to send them back before he was (((assassinated))). It's entirely the South's fault they are there in the first place. Lazy stupid plantation owners.

>hurr this will continue to be seen as morally acceptable in an intensely Christian nation

>Lincoln was going to send them back

>Check flag

People obviously get stupider the more North they are.

Don't you dare try to pin this shit on us. Based Lincoln was literally waiting to deport them all back to Africa but your faggot actor JUST HAD to sperg out like an autist and shoot the poor man.

You were the ones who wanted to Balkanize a white nation because of niggers. Based Lincoln knew that they wouldn't always be subservient negroes, as slavery was vanishing everywhere else in the world and it was about to in America too. Lincoln recognized this, unlike you Dixietards, and just wanted to free them, get them the fuck out, and be done with them for good. But nooooo, you just had to go "OOGA BOOGA GOD SAVE DA SOUF N SHEEIT" and secede, since you loved your niggers so much, and then kill the guy who wanted to free us from them once and for all.

Was Lincoln actually based and not a nigger-lover like Hollywood says?

Lincuck was a liar and a Libtard like all Northerners.

See post for proofHe made statements affirming his belief in the supremacy of the white race (which were lies he told, like campaign promises, he told in order to win the election)

When in reality he waged a war, he started the war against his fellow white brothers, of whom whites he killed 600,000, to save his precious blacks from slavery. Lincuck was the ultimate cuck, libtard and liar, like every Northron.

Northern whites (all cucks) love to die for the black cock they worship. Nothing has changed.

For the most part. Hollywood portrays him as this crusading abolitionist, which he was in some sense, but he didn't give that much of shit about it, he just wanted to preserve the Union. I personally disagree with slavery, not even a nigger deserves the treatment they received back then. I don't feel white guilt over it, I just think abolishing it is the civilized, and pragmatic thing to do. He said multiple times that he never intended to completely make them citizens or voters, or never regarded them as equals.

He didn't wage the Civil War for the cause of Negro freedom, but rather because he just wanted to keep the US together. Ending slavery was kind of just a propaganda tool, because abolitionism was somewhat popular in the North and once it became apparent after Bull Run that it was going to get bloody, Lincoln needed something to rally the people.

Lincoln was just observant and realized that negroes would be a massive problem in the future, because only a complete retard (i.e Cletus McGillicuddy from Hogcock, South Georgiasippi) would think that slavery would last forever, especially when every other civilized country was banning it and the fact that we still had it was straining our relations with the rest of the world.

Lincoln thought it was dumb to balkanize the US because of niggers, and just sought a quick and easy fix to the problem. Ending slavery, and sending them to Liberia/South America.

>yelling
>walking around
>pointing
I find these highly annoying and don't take anyone seriously if they act all childish

Uea it's a pain being a conservative in Lawrence but my Maga hat is always worn proudly.

>to save his precious blacks from slavery

Sorry Cletus, it was to save whites from tards like you. Thanks to your retardation, we now have 30,000,000 groids when they all should be in Africa by now. Lincoln just wanted to get rid of them. Are Southerners really that Jewy that they couldn't just pay a white man an honest day's wage to pick cotton? I'm guessing yes, considering that the Secretary of State of your meme country was a British kike.

Lincoln was just enjoying a nice night at the theater, getting ready to start loading the dindus on to their boats and making America white again, but then your fagboy actor shot him, and niggered us eternally. Thanks Cletus. GAWD SAVE DA SOUF

Just left a nice comment on the YT video. These morons need to be zyklon'd.

Fuck you don't pin that on us.

I live in Florida now anyway, fuck it.

>stupider

>Thanks to your retardation, we now have 30,000,000 groids when they all should be in Africa by now. Lincoln just wanted to get rid of them.

You are just a liar, like every Northron why should I even read your posts?

Who invaded the south? You cucks. Who killed 600,000 whites to worship the black cock you crave? You Northrons.

Who did NOT send the blacks back to Africa although you had total power? You Northcucks.

I would tell you to go suck a black dick, but that's 'what you do every day anyway.

I have no idea what she is saying.

Democracy has just gotta go.

I can kind of translate,

>Something something welfare checks
>Something baby daddy locked up
>Something something he was a good boy

Did that help?

Yes, thank you.

You forgot the main thesis of her argument.

>dindu nuffin

Deep down, I knew this was what all that hollerin' was about.

go fuck yourself, if you'd just paid people to work we wouldn't have this shit

>Who did NOT send the blacks back to Africa although you had total power?

You, because your granddaddies enjoyed fucking them so much. They all lived down south, none lived in the North. Why didn't you just collaborate with us and help send them all back instead of chimping out like niggers and lynching them?

It's funny, your pappies screwed so many sheboons that you made basically every nigger in America part-white. Now THAT'S alot of fucking. My ancestors on the other hand stayed, with their own race, and continued my Germanic and Anglo-Saxon lineage in the north. I think a good portion of Southerners actually have dindu blood.

Had your oil drilling forefathers just paid whites to do your dirty work instead of peppering us with nogs, this entire continent would be a white man's paradise. Our culture would be distinctly white, and our gene pool would be free from negroidic taint.

>presses intercom button

Brownshirts to meeting hall 3 please, Brownshirts to meeting hall 3. Thank you

No Brownshirts available, will this do?

Better than nothing I guess.

I am so tired of how we bow to these degenerates and act as if they are allowed to have an opinion let alone take away our air by breathing

This is a good read as well...

>Apolitical Lawrence businesses find themselves boycotted by BLM-LFK
pitch.com/news/article/20846675/apolitical-lawrence-businesses-find-themselves-boycotted-by-blmlfk

Is this sort of pressure and blacklisting what got millions of Russians killed by the Bolsheviks?
These people are fucking out of control and should be shunned from our communities.

That's funny, I never see you wearing it.

FACTS ARE RAYCIS
nuke us please, no nuke yourselves first, then us.

>us
>you
Fuck off idiot larper, everyone from back then who was involved is dead.

>Comments are disabled for this video.

I miss Jeb EXCLAMATION POINT

Everyone in Kansas mocks Lawrence for being a liberal shithole, keep those pussies there because literally nowhere else in the state would tolerate that bullshit.

U DUN RESTECT US

>WE HERE
Hopefully not for long.
#blaxit

>disproportionate board presence
>transcendent shitposting
>full of dangerous animals
>obsession over superior cultural cuisine
We really are the Aussies of America

When does the English version come out?

Source?

You guys should check out the books by Thomas DiLorenzo on Lincoln. Great history.

This particular quote is from the Lincoln-Douglas debates (4th debate part 1). Pretty timid compared to some of his other quotes on blacks

_______ L
______J E B
_______ A
_______ V
A L O N E

Fuck you and fuck lincoln. Literally usurping niggers in order to kill fellow white countrymen. What's pathetic is you sit here and defend him afterwards.

Fuck off rat.
You stupid half niggers killed the guy that wanted to send them all back

The CSA was a ZOG you dumb nigger. It was controlled by the British and their Jewish overlords in an attempt to balkanize and weaken the United States. Plus, I thought we weren't countrymen? I thought you were muh proud sons of da Souf and we're just faggot Yankees or some shit? Lincoln was ready to deport them all, and end the nigger scourge once and for all, but noooooo, you just had to keep your fucking niggers didn't you Cletus?

>In August, BLM-LFK disrupted a meeting in Topeka between local police and religious leaders. The gathering, held inside a black church and organized by a black pastor, was intended to be a community conversation about improving race relations in Topeka. When the city’s police chief began to speak, members of BLM-LFK stood up and started shouting and cursing. The event devolved into chaos and was cut short. A fight broke out in the parking lot.

kek, fucking niggers