>americans are this retarded and brainwashed

What am I supposed to take away from that picture?

why censor everything you cuck

did they cut his pee pee?

STOP CIRCUMCISING YOUR SONS

>Jews
Only kike and kike doctors do this.

his pee pee skin

YES. FEED ME MORE FORESKINS!

>Jews actually convinced Amerifats that removing skin that protected their peckers from the elements is a good idea

How else /not-circumcised/?

o/

>how else

Makes me sick that people still do this

I refused to circumcise my son. His pediatrician, Dr. (((Schubert))) insisted on it. After asking 3 times over 2 days I threatened to get law enforcement involved if she didn't stop coming to our hospital room with penis infection propaganda.

I don't understand how little parents care about their sons, to ensure one of his first experiences in life is physical agony. (((They))) will sit there and lie about how it's painless, how the "baby can't feel it and won't remember" blah blah blah.

Permanent emotional and mental damage must be done when people are circumcised. His peers are very emotionally withdrawn and intellectually stunted. I've never researched the subject, but I am sure there are countless peer reviewed studieds that prove my suspicions correct.

reddit

good thing that shit is illegal in my country

LOL @ your parents hating you so much after they first saw you that their kneejerk reaction was to slice off part of your body.

:^)

This. Its a blood sacrifice to jew devil

Reminder that if you are against the genital mutilation of infants you are literally a neo-nazi.

People that circumcise their children are monsters.

Parents of Sup Forums

Who made the decision to cut the skin off? Foreskinners and daughters need not apply

In America, it's a lazy way to minimize dick cheese & possible infections from not cleaning a baby's dog dick with diligence.

I'll tell you what the real scam is, those fucking baby photographers that come in looking to sell you $200 worth of pictures out-of-pocket in the smartphone age. If you can't get my insurance to cover it, fuck you.

>penis infection
Is this seriously the best reason for circumcision (((they))) can come up with?

This is why you should see a mohel, declining circumcision rates and imported doctors from third world countries means it's very dangerous to do this. But God's commandment must be followed for all Christians, remember Christ himself said until the heavens and earth pass not a single law will be abolished.

It's illegal to follow the word of God? I will never go to Portugal then