SARGON OF CUCKKAD DOES PIZZAGATE

youtube.com/watch?v=7dQVRLrCbZs

NO FUCKING WAY

IT'S GETTING TO THE NORMIES HOLY SHIT

THE NORMIES ARE ACTUALLY LEARNING HOLY SHIT

Also, post all proof of pizzagate you have here. Normies are getting on this bored for meme and fun reasons but if they see any of this evidence they might become even more redpilled.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6WhAZfD3txM
archive.fo/tRPmL
youtube.com/watch?v=YSDTPPM9qsc
mako.org.au/trevor_amies.html
riversjewellers.com.au/who-we-are/trevor/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i disavow ever finding his videos okay he's a libtard just a slightly smarter libtard than the rest

About time he made a video about this

bump

>"He makes a good point, but I don't like him because he's a lib, therefore, his point, even though it's logical, is invalid."

>even if he makes a good point, because of his political ideology I'm just gonna ignore the former because of the latter

There is no proof, don't be irresponsible. Don't make it easy on the "fake news" shills.

>He makes a good point, but I don't like him because he's a lib
Correct
>therefore, his point, even though it's logical, is invalid.
Not what he said at all. Kill yourself

Seeing as he's British, he probably should stay out of it this topic until there is definitive proof of pizzagate

THIS is what you should talk about regarding Pizza. It's new mails!

he says in the video he doesn't think pizzagate is really because there's no evidence. it's more a response to people saying something like pizzagate couldn't happen, and proceeds to counter them by outlining pedophile rings in elite circles throughout the world.

Whats his audience exactly? If its mostly people who are already aware of pizzagate what good does it do?

>proof of pizzagate

>proof of a spotted unicorn
>proof the earth is flat
>proof dindu's are innocent

You might as well dream big.

Atheists/classic liberals/self-taught "intellectuals". Mostly don't browse the chanspheres.

Mostly libertarians and classical liberals, people who are nationalistic, but more civic nationalism then etho, they are basically a more tame Sup Forumsack

It's fake.
youtube.com/watch?v=6WhAZfD3txM

No they're not. They're just rolling with the times. He supports plenty of semi-communist stuff, and lifted up philosophers that question the whole idea of private ownership. In five years, these people will be going full leftist again, whining about bringing down the patriarchy. A leftist is a leftist.

>NO FUCKING WAY
>IT'S GETTING TO THE NORMIES HOLY SHIT
>THE NORMIES ARE ACTUALLY LEARNING HOLY SHIT

CAPTION LOCKS CAUSE WE TUMBLRCHAN

NPR debunked Pizzagate. They said it's just regular art.
>A suite of arresting computer-manipulated photographs by Dutch artist Margi Geerlinks serves as a cautionary tale of genetic engineering. One shows a boy seemingly born from a sewing machine. Another finds a young girl knitting her own hair. A third has a naked woman immersed in blood-red liquid.

>“Some people think it’s a little weird,” Tony says of his choices. “But that’s their problem

archive.fo/tRPmL

Hi sven, makes sense that you are so pessimistic, and honestly you cant even be pessimistic here. It's truth, most of his audience are young people under the age of 18 IE Gen Z. The most libertarian, or right leaning recent generation.

m'sargon is a beast

>posting and reading fake news
Stupid drumpf babies, its over, you lost.
It's been PROVEN that Russians have hacked our election. Pizzagate is just some tinfoil bullshit you fucking retards keep clinging onto because it's your only escape from the real world. We're all laughing at you, drumpfkins. Seeing your sweet face and drinking your tears will be fantastic on December 19th when the electoral college picks Hillary instead of your retarded racist fake hair freak.

We'll see. There's big recessions/depression coming up. We'll see where these liberals end up.

youtube.com/watch?v=YSDTPPM9qsc

>It's been PROVEN that Russians have hacked our election

I would ask for a source but I know what that would get me from a liberal whiny ass.

Instead of worrying about how Madame lost the presidency, why don't you check into why she even won the DNC primaries? Oh that's right, you don't care about that.

>RUSSIANS LEAKED THE EMAILS! TEH R BAD!
>DON'T FUCKING WORRY ABOUT WHAT WAS IN THE EMAILS! RUSSIANS ARE THE BAD GUYS HERE!

I can't wait the strong will rise and the weak will suffer

Pizzagate is so obviously fake. People with power and money could have sex with anyone... why would they choose a child?

You're just projecting some sick fantasy YOU have.

Just wanted to add a name to the pool.

Trevor Amies is part of a famous family of jewellers and owned a daycare around two decades ago. He was convicted of multiple counts of assault on only one child.

This man owned a daycare, and systematically abused male and female children for years, many of which are now in their twenties, and who I know personally. He was in prison only 6 months, and was released in 2006.

Trevor now works at another jeweller started by a man with whom he grew up and apprenticed with, who has nothing but nice things to say about him on their company website.

mako.org.au/trevor_amies.html
riversjewellers.com.au/who-we-are/trevor/

I would like to feed this man acid and drive a hypodermic needle down the length of his finger.

#diamondgate my fellow /auspol/?

wtf i like drumpf now