Sup Forums be honest whats the chance of white people winning a race war in South Africa?

White people make up about 8% of the population .thats about 4.5 million people.
Afrikaner people are all pretty conservative with most households owning atleast one gun

no chance at all.. for one, the boeers think they are gods but when approached by any kaffir they get shut down.
Politics are a total shitshow and would definitely be on the black mans side.

This coming from a coloured btw

Have you watched Zulu?

But seriously, I agree with you. Get out if you can, otherwise take as many with you as possible

There will never be a race war, there will be a complete balkanization of South Africa along racial lines if things get that bad.

Whites will form communities which refuse to pay tax to a centralized authority and refuse to abide by their laws.

For the government to actively try and wipe out such communities would be considered genocide. We would be just another 'criminal' community in South Africa like many coloured communities which SA government could not police.

Look at Orania, the government cant do shit about them.
Look at places like Hanova Park, the government cant do shit about them.

You dont have to participate in open war against a people to refuse to acknowledge the government.

Silly boer, its not genocide if you are killing white people!

They would lose, sadly. But these are the people we in Europe should accept as refugees(the SA whites) and not the other muslim scum we are letting inn these days. Hopefully this will change in the near future

The only thing constraining whites would be the availability of ammunition.

You are comparing two very different populations though. My generation did not have forced military service. It does help that literally all of our fathers and uncles are military veterans though.

>My generation did not have forced military service.

Military service isn't what made whites strong. Racial superiority, higher intelligence and personal bravery are the things that make whites invincible.

yes but without mandatory military service you get these things.

That's a fucking kike. You cannot compare a Jew to a human being.

>genocide of whites

Guess what ethnicity this person is?
EFF is extremely anti white btw.

"A Jewish lawyer, Paul Shapiro, argued earlier this month in the Gauteng High Court, Pretoria, that blacks should not be punished severely if they kill Afrikaners or whites, because they "suffered under apartheid."

Is it just me or are the blacks getting more radicalised

The black man can only function when he is kept in line by the white man's whip. If you remove the whip, the black man will revert to his savage ways. What you are witnessing now is the coming of age of the first generation of post-Apartheid South African blacks. They have never had the benefits of white oversight. They have not truly reverted to savagery because they have never known anything but savagery.

The millenial niggers are having a different protest every week and are trying to ban anything white at universities so you might be right

I really didn't know thats a kike, kek

Gotta teach them when they are young

Maybe, have not seen one in months

Europe for Europeans
Asia for Asians
Africa for... EVERYONE?!

Everyone says there's a race problem...

You're kinda right but whites did you get here around the same time as the bantu monkeys. Africa was a mistake it you looking at things long term.

We should never have come here. It's a fuck up of note.

not a good chance of winning, and the race war already began the moment white man relinquished control of the country. please come home to any european country, even australia will accept you surely

Fuck off, Barack.

They should immediately be exchanged for the blacks within America.

40 million blacks for 4.5 million whites? I'd call it an even trade.

Youve just confirmed race war in south Africa by 2021

absolutely no chance whatsoever. The whites should all just leave the country and nuke the place after.

They allready lost It.