Why are young white virile males checking out of modern society?

Why are young white virile males checking out of modern society?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3046350/Why-men-refuse-marry-Women-complain-chaps-today-won-t-settle-Sorry-ladies-s-fault-argues-wickedly-provocative-new-book-Denigration-Men-PETER-LLOYD.html
findingassange.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Too many ARYANS for me.

because society is not interesting anymore
t. young white slavic virile male

Because society hates us? Just being a straight white "CIS" male makes you literally Hitler nowadays, so why the fuck would I give back to society?

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3046350/Why-men-refuse-marry-Women-complain-chaps-today-won-t-settle-Sorry-ladies-s-fault-argues-wickedly-provocative-new-book-Denigration-Men-PETER-LLOYD.html

Trying to reply but some bot shit is stopping me

Because even the most liberal NEET understands, on some instinctive level, that society is going downhill.

Our economy is in terrible shape, and projected to get worse. The only beneficiaries are those at the very top, or the very bottom.

For men to even stand a chance at getting a good and decent job, they have to accept crushing debt that they will most likely struggle to pay off due to the oversaturation of college degrees, and affirmative action discriminating against them.

Because no matter whether or not they're demographically illiterate race creationists they understand on an instinctual level that things are getting worse for "their" kind.

Because the overwhelming majority of women aren't relationship material in the slightest degree.

Essentially, young white guys face massive hurdles to carve out a living for themselves. They most likely won't be rewarded with a loving wife, or kids. And throughout the entirety of their struggles, they'll be the object of scorn from a society that's collapsing in front of their eyes.

t. Young, white, man.

Cause we reached our peak of consciousness, nothing matters in life and we collectively know society sucks

Let's burn the world.

This is why we are bowing out of society

no need, it already burns
we just need to step aside and let it burn everywhere outside of places that we care about

I can't kill what I want. I can't fuck what I want. I can't buy what I want. I can't be where I want, and I gotta hear about what everyone else wants and all they want is attention and free shit.

Nothing here for me in this universe.

Why do you make this thread every other day? With the same stock late 90s photo of a lazy white male?

A more modern picture would be a skinny white kid with an onahole enveloping his dick in one hand and his other on the mouse browsing /h/ or something.

I checked out of society for 10 years.

29 now, I'm back and trying again. Only because I realised that I want to actually have kids and raise them. I spent the last 5 years lifting building up my body, now I'm just maintaining gains and switched primary focus to increasing knowledge gains; so I started university last year.

Baby-steps. Hopefully have my shit sorted by 35 and 2 kids before 40.

wow. well said user!

>young white virile males
no such thing anymore desu senpai

Basically this.
Life as it is today is pretty much purposeless due in great part to moral/artistic relativism and the destruction of the family unit.

I wanna disagree with you, but I realize I can't without using faulty logic. Without some sort of purpose or passion, people will just reach a disgusting homeostasis ( I think that's the right word for this situation) where they find a perfect work/effort ratio to fulfill their base desires in the most efficient way possible.

Aka, would you rather bust your ass off to have the 'perfect life' of marriage when you have to work even longer then in the past due to inflation to afford a marriage with none of the benefits or security older generations had, or would you rather be a worthless NEET who gets to experience technology their parents could only dream of and gets handouts simply for

*existing

Human nature has overcome the desire to survive and pass on for many.

There is no more struggle, too many distractions.

The only people who will remain the central germline of the human race are the ones who have tons of kids and just. keep. going.

Anyone pleasure-seeking or "finding themselves" are being selected out of the gene pool.

Because life is a meme.

this

Yes, this.

We place such a high value on child rearing that it's become prohibitively expensive to raise children.

My ancestors were subsistence farmers who came from Germany to PA in the 1700s. All had huge families of 4-8 kids. Only had them because it was the easy thing to do. Fuck as often as possible.

Even know I notice that manual labor is strangely fulfilling and I'm prone to daydreaming over menial tasks, I reach a zen like state.

It's only just now that my genetics are required to shape up and learn advanced mathematics and computing knowledge.

Too many wildcards have been drawn in the past 20 years compared to the past 200.

We are heading into totally uncharted territory.

The ones that live past these times are going to be the generally disconnected ones.

Understanding evolution and natural selection, and having faith in a higher power to continue are ironically some of the best beliefs to have if you want your progeny to survive.

Of course, your own children might fall to the same instant gratification traps decades later despite your hard work.

I just realized you could be a writer and just mine threads like these all day for material

I can't believe what I'm seeing.

Feminism and leftism.

>mfw i beat the system and have a good job and was actually paid to get my qualifications.

No goals. We aren't colonising space, killing the darkies and taking their resources, or doing anything worthwhile.
Total waste of time.

Society failed us
>inb4 t.edgelord

Remember this from Sup Forums. they changed it

Women are trash. I don't play video games and waste time like pic related. I'm an artist and spend most of my free I'm either making shit or working out. But women are absolutely trash so I don't see myself likely to ever have children and start a family even though that's what I really want.

findingassange.com/

15,000 new emails going to be released

Because society is an islamic hip hop niggerfest?

Because every girl today is now a whore and as the great poet ice cube once said...

>you can't turn a hoe into a house wife

Because white women are garbage. It's all about them now days. They are spoiled and entitled little cunts that get everything handed to them just for having a vagina.