Lithuanians, is it worth visiting your country to study abroad...

Lithuanians, is it worth visiting your country to study abroad? I not only want to experience living in a country of my heritage, but also look forward into investing and creating a large entertainment or influential business there without Jewish influence since I heard earlier from Sup Forums that the country is underdeveloped due to "muh communism".

What say you, Lithuania?

Well there are a lot of foreign students, so it's worth for some people. I assume most of them are here because it's cheap though.
Depends on what you study really, a Lithuanian degree in pharmacy from the Medical Uni would probably be respected in most places, English literature from Šiauliai Uni - not so much.
The Jews run the EU, so they have influence here. Not so much as the US I guess, but you need a business off planet to really get away from them.
As for the investments, I recently helped a foreign friend setup an office in Lithuania, contact 'Invest Lithuania' those guys are pretty good at helping with this kind of thing.
The service sector is still largely underdeveloped, true, as for entertainment/media, I'd stay away from that. It's corrupt as hell and the language barrier would be a bigger problem for you than in other sectors.

It's nice that you are interested in your heritage though. People would naturally be appreciative.
I have a large branch of my family in the bible belt, there is a shitton of them and they are first and second generation Americans, but they are not interested in their fatherland at all. Just run marathons for charity and praise Jesus all day.
Been waiting for someone to deliver the ashes of my great-grandfather for literally decades now, sigh.

>Lithuanians, is it worth visiting your country
Absoltely fucking not. Just go to Russia or Poland

Thanks m8. Sorry to hear about the other part of your family being disconnected, though

niggers of baltics nothing more

Would really recommend cause we are quite redpilled and we are pretty independent when it comes to Jews.

we are Balts you fish nigger. That translates to white. Russians are the niggers here.

latvija > lietuva
su tokia veliava tik nigeriu salys buna

When I first came to Norway, I expected it to be an orderly, clean rich country, like Austria.
Instead I found out the Norwegians are a nation of hillbillies that came upon a shitload of money, trash everywhere, no fucking culture to be found.
Except for Oslo, of course, which is just another western multikulti shithole.
tl;dr: You are not in a position to judge anyone Habib.

Do it if your intrested, but pay a short visit first and then dicide if you want to stay for a longer time. Plus the language barrier will be an issue no matter what.

Geras gojus

>fish nigger

All I know is that Vilnius is decent and Kaunas is based. Go ahead.

>moving from a powerhouse to a pawn state

Ok

Never heard of white flight?

It's for pansies

You need to get a visa in Moscow first to be able to enter our colonies.

Are you worried you'll have to take the bill to pay for all the minorities, or are you a minority worried whitey isn't going to pay for you any longer?

>investing and creating a large entertainment or influential business there without Jewish
haha good luck. not gonna happen. it's not 90s anymore. to make a decent living from entertainment business you'll have to suck a lot of dicks.

I plan on making capital from other means first, then moving towards that. A moderate amount of U.S. currency goes a long way.
As long as I outsmart the others with the better product or service first and foremost to common people in the market, who's there to force me to suck them off?