Why is Trump such a hypocrite?

Why is Trump such a hypocrite?

Trump is busy transitioning while President Obama is still in office.

inb4 1 post by this id OP

/thread.

Serious question, are you retarded?

>Trump is too inexperienced for political office!
>Trump is acting differently after gaining a bit of experience, he's a hypocrite!

he won get over it. hes not president yet, preserve those tears on inauguration, maybe Soros will have a gig for you.

Them digits check out

looks like Satan and Kek approved it.

fpbp

Stop gobbling trump cock for a moment and think critically you absolute faggot

>critical thinking
>judging trump before he takes office.

Talk to me when you find Adult Supervision. Bring a real leafnigger poster if u can.

>DRAIN THE SWAMP
>Proceeds to hire Goldman jews and oil billionaires
Are you fuckers really this dense?

He's not being hypocritical, he's pointing out the hypocrisy of lefties bashing him for asking to only be included in briefings when there is something of substance.

He didn't realize at the time they tell you the same shit everyday.

lol the leafs cant bants today, did u get your ration of maple syrup from your local chink?

Ever had an interview where you wait 30 mins and the interview lasts 20 mins? Imagine being interviewer but for a job that will bite you in the ass if they fuck up and ruin your name (ie Hillary/Kerry). Cabinet vetting isnt easy leafniggers. Thats why you have a lanky boxer as your leader of your pathetic country.

Considering the last intelligence the CIA came up with was the Russian hackers bullshit when everyone knew it was Podesta falling for a phishing scam and then not changing his password I doubt those briefs have much real content.

He also has other shit to do concerning matters he actually has control over.

He also has other shit to do concerning matters he actually has control over.

Correct, he will be with Jared today to prep for his conflicts of interest speech.

I am pretty sure MSNBC and CNN cant wait to gobble up libcocks.

>head democrat literally tells CNN and intelligence community to give Trump fake reports

>Trump wins and doesn't read fake reports

>Democrats mad

Surprise surpise!
*the sound of crying Jews*

this gook knows what im talking about.

>>head democrat literally tells CNN and intelligence community to give Trump fake reports
Oh I didn't even know about this part. Well in that case I don't mind that he's not reading them, in fact I'm actually glad that he doesn't have them to read. He's functionally illiterate anyway.

They probably are purposely not giving him real intel because he's a moron and they don't want him to possess such information.

that aint gonna happen when he swears in with his cabinet, lol your liberal tears are so creamy and delicious, never change.

Because everyone wants to bitch at him about intelligence briefings he didn't attend. How does this make him a hypocrite when he's calling hypocrites out?
Fucking dumbass

Okay, who should he be appointing?

And don't say "literally anyone else" because that's the same cuck mentality that got him elected in the first place.

Who then? You have no idea what the fuck you're even talking about.

can you bribe a billionaire to ruin his and Trump's legacy via corruption that nets the company a couple hundred millions?

exactly.

Because human beings are hypocritical

this may be my favourite Donald tweet

just the way it starts off like he's going to make some deep point, but ends up just calling his haters "fucked up". with an exclamation point.

always makes me smile

Everyone is a hypocrite. Hillary and most Dems and Libs are far worse.

Case and point: everyone getting upset over his flag burning tweet but ignore HRC's proposed bill in 05 that said the same thing.

He does get briefed, by his advisors that go over the briefings for him.

The criticism he had regarding reading every briefing was that he didn't feel like he needed to be told the same thing a hundred times, which is the sort of thing having an advisor going over the briefing first would prevent.

This is an odd thing to complain about Trump over, but I suppose some salty niggers are going to try their damnedest to find things to cry over.

of course, enjoy a liberal crusted pie every morning.

>wanting that fag Romney instead

lol give me the oil guy any day.

the one where he blasts a guy for having hard nipples is my favorite. Or maybe the "many such cases!" one.

>Left says Trump will not be president
>Russian hackers
>Say electorates will change their vote
>Not my president

Complaining about not going to briefings when he's not president yet

Fucking left

Unlike Obama, Trump reads his reports from the CIA and DoD, he just also knows that theyre bullshit

Yes, they are.

The mental gymnastics utilised by everyone who responded to you is your evidence. They're going to continue their day without any understanding of why we're laughing at them.

>Muh Drumpfy Blumfy Frumfy is stoopid

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I love the way he ends his tweets. Authors should hire him to write the last lines of their novels.

>>"I'm NOT a faggot! See - TWO posts!
Checked and Keked

>Drain the swamp

What you think it means:

>only Cletus, Bubba and Tyreesha should be allowed to hold diplomatic and advisory positions!

What it actually means:

>politicians shouldn't be allowed to lobby after they leave office, preventing the formation of political dynasties and preventing long-dead dynasties from continuing their control of the establishment

>implying I give a shit about any of that
I just want a nationalist in office. Obama hasn't been fulfilling that void and Clinton sure as shit wasn't going to either. Trump is like Bush. A guy that really loves America and that's someone I want in office. Not people who feel like they have to babysit the rest of the world's people because they're too stupid to do it themselves.

Its a cult of personality and they have drunk deep of the koolaid. The fact that trump could just easily come out and correct himself and say he is going to read them every day and fix this situation but does not is just amazing.

He can even lie, but he does not, he continues a divisive campaign. He keeps projecting his faults onto others and blames them for his problems. How anyone can trust him is beyond me

but... BASED... hollow fangs... #stumped420....

you sound like a cuck

trump's hypocrisy is part of the reason i voted for him. it's hilarious.

Why would you need briefings when you can just browse Sup Forums?