>take shower with her
>fuck
>holy fuck body odor still there.
>fucking blacks... never again.

t. whitefag from new orleans.

It's a living.

fuck sake lad

Ew

Hey i know this is just a downy but i asked this question and didn't get an answer. Why are white males the only one into this, no other race is into this. You're giving your women away for free, but what's your return?

Only the inferior white males do this. Black's would do the same but they realise that black women already want white cock so they have no point in trying.

It's a known fact that the only women who want black cock are fat white women.

>Black baby momma
>ugly fat and white
>covered in makeup to hide chins and dyed hair

It checks out

Ever had Asian pussy? Asians cant resist a white cock.

We didn't do it to ourselves

(((Germany)))

Ok on the first part but the second part bullshit.

True on the fat white women.

reread what i wrote.

Jeff? Did you fuck Shornesha, too? She lives in Houma now...married a WHITE DUDE!

How is it bullshit? Black women are obsessed with white cock. Why do you think white male-black female relationships are the most successful?

reread the part where I wrote Asians cant resist white cocks. I was srowning in pussy when I taught in Taipei and Busan.

>dat punchable face on the left bitch

lol Achmed, besides the white husband being dead to his own family for reaching low to marry a nigger? I understand fucking niggers but not having a souvenir for the rest of your lifetime.

let De Niro do it.

>flag

checks out

>white people diluting all their genotypes
why?

breed black, the world needs more big lipped blue gum coons with a chip on their shoulder because they will never be full black or full white

Achmed? I never said I'd fucking marry a black lass or even fuck one I'm just pointing out facts.

Why the fuck would they show a dead body in that condition to his daughter?

daily reminder the only good nigger is a dead one

Even if it were true, white males wouldn't give them a chance because there are so many attractive white women to pick from

I said that white males are the only cucs and no other race is down with that. Your females fall for it too. Never said anything about white males and asian pussy.

its your future, it eminates.

Not sure what's wrong with it? The blood on the pillow?

Hey it's Tumblr! And Canada! What a surprise.

here we see the rare act of a nigger becoming what he should be, a gud boy who dindu nuffin

Every race has cucks. We hear less about the other races because they're used to being cucked by whites. Just shame the cuck, ignore, and move on.

Proof her child is a black?

>wanting nasty mulatto kids
ill never fucking understand anyone who does this
i firmly believe any white person who does this regrets it somewhere in their minds, likely repressed

Its not just fat white women, almost white Latin/Arab with serious father issues weed lovers who were probs molested all fall for the BBC meme and are whores who spend their days doing nothing so Chad leaves are also into niggers. They are terrible people.

not a problem as long as you're a man and have nothing to do with it

Nobody wants a small white weener kek

I wouldn't know I don't know any Latin or Arab people.

Holy shit. It's always a slant eyed leaf. Sage.

He fell for this meme. Asian on asian marriage is statistically the longest lasting, followed by white on white. Black on white is the same across the board.

Dont believe every graphic you see.

tfw when you forget to sage.

Of course its a fucking leaf

Asian Girls love BBC too.

I literally don't give a shit about any of this, I'm too busy fucking mexicans.

Lol is this true? Why do asian "men" have such tiny dicks?

bull shit, maybe asian men (small) but no one else. Remember the white woman is the most desirable so they would want to cuc you not the other way around.

White women can't even compete

i've said this a million times but white women are done. just give up. our mothers were the last good generation.

move to asian qt's by default. even in germany there are plenty.

doesn't mean that if you are incredibly lucky and find a normal, traditional white women you shouldn't be with her but from my experience they are something like one in 10000.

Ever since my wife was pregnant I am in love with preggers and lactation. I want off this ride.

is this real?

don't need big dicks when you can just hide a micropenis in pubic hair

>I want off this ride.

Why are asian "men" so feminine and beta?

You know what i would like to know?
Where the Fuck are the Mods?
Mods Ban me and this Damn thread you damn cucks!

No it's the chink's job to try to convince to a bunch of neets that fucking a negro is enjoyable.

this

>It's a known fact that the only women who want black cock are fat white women.

Why are asian "men" so unattractive feminine creepy and beta?

FUCK FUCK FUCK

The only men I see at that entire party are niggers. Clearly no white men for the white women to retreat to.

Why are asian "men" so disgusting and unattracive?

Oh shit a real cuck is here.

You know, it's time to drop ""real women"".

I'm dating a trans-woman right and I've never been happier.