The tolerant left everybody

I can't stop laughing

check out his facebook, it's the funniest shit I've seen in a long time.

can probably report him

bwahahahahaahahahaha

>self-censorship
>ship doesn't stink

I did. There's a few posts that are reportable and a few images.

>and now what your ship doesn't stink

he's a real bitch, he even admits it

Could you please send us this prime example of a badly-needed, vibrantly diverse Facharbeiter?

>Kanye, a black man, is actually using his weath and fame to sit down and TALK to the future POTUS instead of crying and screaming like a child.

We really are in strange times.

>rex rex rex

>come from being poor

Kanye was upper middle class.

does the left realize how much of caricatures they are? like they're all stereotypical angry losers who don't have much going on in their lives, and it shows.

Just look at his fb page (wont let me post link), it's actually really sad.

>All those Hispanic last names.

They have to go back!

I want to make a fake fb just to post 'rex rex rex' on every single post and picture of his.

I don't think he'd understand, which makes it even better.

Kanye went to a private international school in China. That nigger was never poor to begin with.

I'd just settle for his fb being deleted, that'd be the funniest shit

First of all, this cunt is not even brave enough to type simple words like fuck, shit, etc let alone and shoot someone. Secondly, Kanye never came from poor. He was raised as a middle class kid, since he had a struggle to fit in the ''gangsta rap'' hence they labelled him ''pink polo backpack rapper''. Hmmm, And since when this is a news, liberals are the most intolerant assholes ever. My facebook was full of them and it was the reason I deleted it.

What does that mean?

>Left
>tolerant
The left is projection their behavior on others. Liberals hate blacks and whites and every other color.

If you are black and say to a liberal that you aren't his/her pet and you will work hard to accomplish your goals, he will call you uncle Tom and that you aren't black but some Russian spy who should die.

If he had the nerve..
Pussy talks big shit but he's a bigger bitch than Kanye. What a punk.