Qt trump supporter on campus likes me

>qt trump supporter on campus likes me
>Too autistic to talk to her

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_BJItHuZCG8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>/r9k/

Read pre-suasion by Cialdini and understand the Core social model of influence. If you like her don't be lazy and do it

No wonder the white race is fucking degenerating, aspietards like yourself can barely even strike up a conversation.

Is she really liked you she'd talk to you

Just throwing Trump's name into a robot post doesn't make this a Sup Forums thread, faggot

Dont wank for a week and then see how eager you are to talk to her

Man up you faggot.

Girls rarely do this. Men are hunters and we have to act on natural instincts to approach women. This is what women want too.

r9K is that way you autistic maggot.

grow a pair you bitch

Talk to the qt Trump supporter

Walk up to her and put your fingers next to your mouth like a greater-than sign and say, "le current year" then pause, close your hand, and put it back up to your mouth in the same manner and say, "not talking to me." After giving her a couple seconds to respond, the second you see her start to move her lips say, "I shiggy diggy" and swing your arms like you're hitting a baseball. Sex will come soon after, I promise.

ill give you 5 bucks for her number

That's gay as shit
Why is nature so retarded

>never talked to her
>she totally likes me

autistic screeching is the new flirting around here. got me laid twice in the last week.

Does she look like /ourgirl/?
youtu.be/_BJItHuZCG8
You should go for it, if she does. She would probably be a freak in the bed.

I get you. You're nervous. I am sometimes when talking to a girl I have feelings for and I'm kinda a normie.

It's impossible to get past sometimes. But make an attempt, even if you spill spaghetti if she actually likes you you've got a chance.

STOP NOT TALKING TO WOMEN

Stop being a little bitch and go talk to her. The longer you wait, the harder it gets. Especially if she rejects you, because it hurts far more if you already have feelings for her.

KEEP TALKING TO WOMEN

Turn itinto a joke,i allways do that when feel nervous wen talking to girls.

I hope you aren't lying because I just want to make someone's day and hopefully make their life better.

I know it's tough to talk to girls. They are threatening and they do judge at every moment, but the less you think about that, the better. You already have something in common, so if you could talk to a wall about trump, I'm sure you could talk to her about trump's wall. You don't have to make a ton of eye contact, just periodically glance into her eyes, but don't jerk away too quick. Make sure she has enough time to look back at you. All the other times, look out and not down. Just have a small conversation, and then say that you're busy and that you'll see her later. Rinse and repeat until you get her snapchat/number

Good luck

Go to /soc/ and have them script it for you