Is Sup Forums just a a right wing SJW board?

Is Sup Forums just a a right wing SJW board?

No, I think it's a bit more anarchic than that.

An SJW board would have a more clearly defined set of rules about what is acceptable and what is offensive.

The equivalent here does exist and people will reply with hostility and accusations of being a shill or being from reddit if you have the wrong opinion, but you're still allowed to have those opinions and defend those opinions (if you can be bothered).

I occasionally get into heated discussions here when my view differs from the main accepted views here.
If a subject is important enough to me, I'll say what my view is, even if that means the inevitable replies are "shill" or "libtard" (I'm neither).

In summary:
Sup Forums is fairly tolerant of a wide range of non-mainstream views.
The same cannot be said for the SJW movement.

eggplant looking motherfucker right there

pol is a conservative "blacks not niggers" board

>a well thought out, non-banter response for shitpostralia

What the fuck? Where am I? What timeline is this?

No censorship and no down-votes = no echo chamber

Anyone is welcome to discuss politics as long as it's on topic.

Anyone who knows what an SJW actually is who isn't some "moderate" coward knows that we are not SJWs

No, SJWs have hugboxes where they shut out reality in favor of their feelings. Sup Forums tries to find evidence to support all of it's claims, and most claims are rooted in the finding of evidence, and then forming ideas around it. SJWs silence opinions they don't like by just blocking you or deleting comments, Sup Forums will have a discussion with you and argue back and forth forever. Even if your beliefs are insane and not founded in anything, they will still argue with you just to disprove your "points" because that's what happens here. It's a discussion board.

You come to Sup Forums to get told the truth, or to argue with people whom you disagree with. Sup Forums isn't a hugbox, it's a hurtbox. Once you come here and get a taste of what seeing over the wall looks like, you just keep coming back, no matter how much you hate what you read. SJWs aren't looking to have arguments or to expand their mind or beliefs, they just want to reinforce their already existing beliefs and bring others to their side. Sup Forums doesn't care if you're on it's side. Sup Forums is truth and facts. It doesn't matter if you believe it or not, it's true.

>one side has opinions
>other side also has opinions
must mean samething lol xD upvote me fellow redditors

>What timeline is this?

The timeline where President-elect Donald Trump met Kanye West in Trump Tower. Remember?

Fuck fairy bread
Bunnings sausage sangas are shit
Went to Melbourne last year and it was actually no that bad

DELETE THIS

>right wing SJW

This is a forced meme.

Unfortunately yes, that's what its turning into with the reddit invasion.

Up boated also nice time numerals Cx

Not really, people here use emotion in lieu of reason for arguments all the time.

sure

no because anyone can say what they want here for the most part, and dissenting opinions frequently generate much more discussion.

board of peace

Fuck off back to your shitty reddit with your fucking paragraphing

libertarians HATE the state
statists HATE corporations

WTF LIBERTARIANS ARE RIGHT WING STATISTS!!!!!

nailed it

No it's even worse.

>say shit like France is 30% muslim and there are 5 million refugees in Germany secretly
>there are 50 million illegal immigrants in the U.S. and 70 billion of them voted
>Sam Hyde is funny you just don't get "MDE" you're not supposed to laugh, it's funnier than "laugh" comedies
>you like Ben Carson? Bet you'd like him to fuck your wife
>all women will fuck anything that's why I don't date
>NYTimes isn't just biased, they're the real "fake news"
>threads about an infowars or zerohedge or truepundit article get 231 replies
>why do millenials do this one thing I don't like?
>is not tipping niggardly or secretly redpilled?
>edgelord 12 year olds acting like Duterte and genocide is based in any way
>weed is bluepilled, cigarettes and liquor are the true redpills

This.

Also, most people here are looking to get lots of (you)s, so in a way, there is always incentive to post counter-arguments for whatever the popular opinion here is. Sure, that often takes place in the form of obvious trolling, but the point is that there isn't incentive to conform to the popular opinion in the same way as on reddit.

>no censorship
>no deleted posts
are you sure you fucking leaf?

Yeah that part should be removed, but the rest is correct.

It's old Sven