They're at it again

They're at it again.

Goddamn ruskis.

news.sky.com/story/russian-hackers-probably-swayed-brexit-vote-says-ben-bradshaw-mp-10694779

Mr Bradshaw, dismissed as a "Remoaner" by Leave campaigners, told MPs: "I don't think we have even begun to wake up to what Russia is doing when it comes to cyber warfare.

"Not only their interference, now proven, in the American presidential campaign, probably in our own referendum last year."

He added: "We don't have the evidence for that yet, but I think it's highly probable.

"Certainly in the French presidential election, they will be involved, and there are already serious concerns in the German secret service that Russia is already interfering in the elections coming up.

"We've got to wake up to this."

Any Russians care to hack my country free of Muslims?

>"...interference, now proven..."
>interference
>hacking
>proven

Are these fucking people serious?

Thread was better with Asuka. Everything is better with Asuka.

Can't wait until they start shit with Russia and Putin nukes every single western capital.

All these war mongering politicians and journalists deserves what is coming. Fuck them

It's amazing how easily things get proven with no evidence.

Weebshit

Russian hackers stole my bike and yelled at my dog.

The UK referendum was a pencil and paper affair. You literally marked Yes or No on a piece of paper and dropped it in a box. There was no way on earth that it could be hacked.

Unless the pencils were hacked.. Really makes you think!

Russians hacked your brain

Yep, and some of them are doing it deliberately.

Boong

Can confirm. Those damn Russian hackers hacked my car and shut down the thermostat. It's winter and it's cold. #LiterallyShaking

Fake news general when?

Russian hackers are the reason I have no gf tbqh senpai

I'm glad people are at least realizing Russia is playing them even if Sup Forums doesn't.

Why the fuck couldnt they hack my elections last year. I dont want to fucking deal with Weedman. Cmon Putin, yojr operatives seem fun, why couldnt you throw the leafs a bone?

No, you see, they won by influencing voters! No foreign influence allowed which is why they invited Obama to threaten your country if they voted leave.

>cant blame blacks
>cant blame jews
>have to pretend to like muslims
>have to like minorities
>still have the innate human need for an enemy you can dehumanize

they are LITERALLY like pol with its memes, just replace russian subhumans tatarlords of evil from the east with blacks, jews, etc.

Its strange, liberals have the same urge as the rest of people.

Eeeeyyy bruddah

>I wasn't speeding officer, the Russians hacked my spedometer.
>The Russians hacked my report card.
>The Russians hacked my stove and burnt my dinner.
>The internet is down-- must be the Russians.
>The shower is out of hot water-- the Russians must have hacked my water heater!
>Milk's gone sour-- Russians hacked my refrigerator!

Russians obv did 9/11 aswell

They are insinuating that because the Russians hacked information about corruption and publicized it, it uneven-ed the playing field because both sides are corrupt but the info leaked was mainly damaging to the Left.
Basically giving the election to Brexit and Trump.

This is where they start pushing the 'Ministry of Truth'
to protect people from things like being "influenced" by foreign "propaganda" and to "preserve" our democratic process.

In the end, corruption will never be brought to light any more unless everyone in the establishment agrees on letting the information be known because they are actually doing something about it because it became an inconvenience and want the people to know so they can look good and grandstand while "fixing" the problem.

Being stupid? What do they have to gain? Clicks? Shekels?

Hurt durrr guys a thing I didn't like happened, the Russians must have been involved. Flagrant bandwagon is flagrant

Never was so proud of my country as now. Thanks, western media, for making us feel relevant again.

It's all true.

t.Russian Hacker.

PS. I lold.

Your playing into their agrument of whether the Russians did it or not. That's irrelevant.

The topic should be,
Can our democratic process be eroded or threatened by foreign governments exposing corruption within our system?

The left will have to say YES.

Leading to the next part where they dance around the idea of creating the Ministry of Truth.

Rude. Asuka best girl

especially when those things make you avoid introspection.

No...way..

They're hackers not miracle workers

This.

If they steal the election from Trump, you'll be living in 1984 within months. It really is the last chance to save the world from the end of freedom.

Anybody have sauce debunking the Russian hackers meme?

Sorry m8 it got hacked

I understand wanting proof of a direct link, but capability on motive are both there. Not that I think the dem have any fucking reason to complain, all the russians did was show voters the truth. Dont be corrupt pieces of shit if you cant stand people finding out.

If they stole the election from Trump, there would literally be a civil war here. People think that's hyperbole, but it isn't. Things would get incredibly ugly, very quickly. The most they can do is cheapen his win and hope for a miracle electoral college turnover(which would still probably lead to war).

Thanks for saving the white race, Russia! Thanks very much!

Do you think Putin jerks himself off at night knowing that he's causing cold war levels of hysteria for literally doing nothing?

This Russian hacking and "fake news" shit really bums me out.

Like I wasn't prepared for the lies to be THIS blatant and shameless.

Do you think this whole cold war bullshit isn't planned and agreed upon by both "sides"?

External enemies keeps retards away from looking too close at big of an assfucking they're getting at home.

The primary motive behind any Russian meddling was to discredit the integrity of American elections. Achieving that would be much more beneficial to Putin than hurting Clinton's odds by a tenth of a percentage point. Most of the non-shill Russian experts actually think Putin was unhappy Trump won, as the narrative of Clinton being the designated winner in a rigged election fell apart completely.

This theory also makes much more sense when you consider the fact that Putin almost assuredly has Clinton's deleted home server emails. He kept those for leverage because he, like almost everyone else, thought she would win. A true attempt to "install his puppet" or any similar nonsense would have involved Putin releasing far more damaging info than what was released.

>non-shill Russian experts actually think Putin was unhappy Trump won, as the narrative of Clinton being the designated winner in a rigged election fell apart completely.
You make an interesting and valid point about undermining trust in the election, but this line is just contrarian BS. Clinton is despised not only by the kremlin but by russian population, she is vied as "8 more years of the same shit". Believe it or not we are all for normalised relations, simply because it makes more money for us.

>Fucking kikes own medias, movies & can easily control opinions
>Ruskies "hack" some results on google

>Oy vey, the russians are controling us, they're the shadow government!

In other news the EU releases mandatory gene mods to prevent Russian hackers from getting control of civilian's minds.