Question for Europoors: Do you fags have anybody like Tuck to BTFO leftists in your "countries"

Question for Europoors: Do you fags have anybody like Tuck to BTFO leftists in your "countries"

Didn't it occur to you that this is why your countries are so unbelievably cucked to pieces?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wHvTq6Bf_pg
youtube.com/watch?v=rCG9i9Eb_qs
youtube.com/watch?v=QirR8Wo0FCk
youtube.com/watch?v=fgJRjy2Xc0c
youtube.com/watch?v=w18wzHbz9v4&t=362s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They'll get arrested by the thought police for merely tweeting something against the leftist narrative let alone saying it on national TV.

No if you speak out against Merkel you will lose your show faster than you can think and then the Gestapo will make it look like suicide

>not btfo (((politicians)))
youtube.com/watch?v=wHvTq6Bf_pg

Let's not pretend like Cucker is some kind of mental titan, when he only hosts college debate teams.

We have Theo "no visa for Bana" Francken, and one party (Vlaams Belang).
Unfortunately they are not profoundly anti-left and a lot of time is lost squabbling about dividing up our non-country into even less relevant bits.

Hungary why did you have to lose at Varna :(((

Tucker "BTFOing" leftists doesn't change the facts of your white population decline

Ease off the europeans. They're not the ones who want their countries cucked. Also this guy doesn't BTFO liberals. He pretty much screams at them while liberals scream at him. It's entertaining I guess, but these guys are a dime a dozen on fox.

You're based af senpai. I was bantzing more the Western Europoors and Romania than you and Poland.

Our Farage/Trump, not nearly as extreme but still a nationalist youtube.com/watch?v=rCG9i9Eb_qs

All of his videos are kek.

Poland's Korwin is pretty based

youtube.com/watch?v=QirR8Wo0FCk

he appears on TV alot but the vids aren't subtitled so i dont know what they're saying

He frequently has congressmen and the like on.

That was both lovely and painful to watch. The more I watch these types of things the more transparent the fuckery becomes.

Tucks gonna grab Kelley buy her cunt and kick that bitch out the window and take her spot. He's insanely based

next time senpai
i know m8

this is the guy from the pic, he is well know making libtards butthurt
youtube.com/watch?v=fgJRjy2Xc0c

Plus we have these guys because politics is the center of everything and we watch tv all fucking day. There's no market for these guys in europe.

If you go against the narrative, your career and social life is ruined.

Anyone who has the necessary education to be redpilled don't want to ruin their future just for a chance to maybe possibly succeed at making a small dent in the establishment.

>PRETTY MUCH A NON COUNTRY

Is that guy from the box that makes you distinguish good from evil?

>cucker carlson
>btfo anyone
Fuck off fag

I liked the part:
>Don't want to be rude but,
>Who are you?
>Who voted for you?
>By what mechanism are you here?
>Sooner you're put out to pasture, the better.
Pretty good.

>anybody like Tuck to BTFO leftists in your "countries"
way better

S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E

>anybody like Tuck to BTFO leftists
tuck is kindergarten in comparison to what we have to offer. In fact, our boys are so good that Germany has to regularly import them for their shitty discussion shows on tv... because Germany has virtually nothing to offer these days anymore (with a few exceptions like sarazzin maybe).

>Tuck

He usually adds that the EU should be disbanded

Korwin is the best. What's he up to nowadays?

>permanent look of angry confusion

no face sums up a brainlet more than tucker

SJW culture is an american phenomenon

You were the cuck all along

England has that older blonde woman, who basically does what Milo does without the faggotry. She doesn't have a show AFAIK though.

Are you talking about Katie Hopkins by chance? She's a jew but goddamn she's fun to watch.

youtube.com/watch?v=w18wzHbz9v4&t=362s

you just cant cuck the tuck

yep, that's the one.

Literally Tuck

No we don't. Liberal media is daily pulling the narrative and roasting the conservatives and no right wing hero is willing to stop them, they just take it.