WE

WE

Other urls found in this thread:

forgottenempires.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

POO'D

WUZ

Well actually the new civilizations are all Asian, and it's well documented that they were real and legitimate civilizations.

HOL UP

Fucking hilarious that the devs for the African Kingdoms expansion had to admit that they made up all lategame African units and buildings because they had never developed that far.

they did?
sauce plz

fugg im blessed by kek
PRAISE HIM

DRAWINGZ

/thread

>Burma, Khmer, Malay, Vietnam
Sounds p. interesting actually. Thank god it's actual civilizations this time unlike the WEWUZ mudhut dweller shitskins like Mali and Portugal we got with the african kangdomz.

Those actually are, burger

Are these expansions actually any good? I loved playing AOE2 years ago.

(((HD))) Edition is only worth it for the active multiplayer community.
Forgotten Empires was just a fan mod that they started asking money for.
African Kingdoms campaigns were nice but the new """""""civilizations"""""" all had shit mechanics and Portugal especially became flypaper for newbies.

I can't see the problem either. The problem is more about the fact of putting such a price on a game that was developped more than 15 years ago. Age of Empires III was at -80% some days ago, I bought it. It is a much better bargain than this "HD" "Remake".

Who /Wars of Liberty/ here?

>Age of empires III greater than II...
Wew lad

AoE is one of the best franchises I've had the pleasure experiencing.

>Build a perfect utopia, farms and housing for everyone, always work available
>Literally cannot make more villagers than what you can provide for ensuring everyone gets a good life
>You can build a great, great wall around your base which is 1000% more aesthetically pleasing than any modern shit town by the way
>No globalist bank cartels
>If some pleb as much as touches your border you can go medieval on their asses and burn their fields, burn their houses, burn down EVERYTHING
>Don't need a reason either
>God is always on your side
>War crimes, what are those?

Yup. I actually like having more strategic options than "This civilization earns gold 20% faster".

Then you claim to like III, not AoM?

It's funny how massive bases can get in multiplayer. Often there are several layers of wall and towers in between, that you have to commit lots of troops to get through. It is fun as hell.

>tfw the AoE formula in space worked great in GB

RIP Ensemble ;_;7

That's a dope ass fucking hat on the left I have to say

HOLD UP

i still play all of these. why can't they get together to make aom II WHY WHYYYYY
does anyone else get the feeling they were hinting something with the aom storyline? no? ok.

ching chong chang sweet n sour doggo yum yum

>people still paying for the steam jew
forgottenempires.net/

>I: White washed history obviously shows us cis white males
>II: K"nig"hts were niggers ensemble white washed our history
>III: FUCKING ENSEMBLE SHOWING OUR THROATS THE HORRORS OF COLLONIALISM
>IV: Where is the HARLEM RAPEFIGHTERS DICE DONE IT BETTER
>V: Detroit population %100 Black
Glad this shitty early 2000s cis white studio got shutdown.