Male genital mutialtion illegalization

What has been done lately with respect to legally banning male genital mutilation in the US?

Earlier this year a report from a group of physicians and attorneys made the case that MGM is actually ALREADY ILLEGAL in the US, and the law is simply not being enforced.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27338602

Protecting female children from even a single drop of blood being drawn from their genitals, while allowing male children to have the most erogenous and sensual parts of their body clamped crushed and cut off is an egregious violation of equal protection.

Some pro-circumcision doctors basically agree with this, but their proposed solution is ass-backwards--they say instead of banning MGM, let's legalize FGM (in certain "mild" forms).

reuters.com/article/us-health-fgm-law-idUSKCN0VV2LE

This issue is coming to a head soon, if it isn't already there. It has hit the mainstream. So I ask you, what are you doing to help the cause?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lTDW1E_dspQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DD2yW7AaZFw
tribes.tribe.net/m/6fd998a4-2877-44bd-939b-cec8a1b6433b/thread/d295316f-7c3c-4a00-b02b-74c03422dd94
jezebel.com/285473/new-study-men-need-foreskin-like-fish-need-a-bicycle
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1046/j.1464-410x.1999.0830s1034.x/abstract
foregen.org/human_foreskin
youtube.com/watch?v=Ceht-3xu84I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's actually fucking crazy that more than half of Americans are mutilated to appease a cereal merchant. A life-long scar of subservience to kikes.

BSM are unbelievably cucked, do not donate to them. If you really want something to be done about it shoot up a hospital or start targeted killings of obgyns known to perform it. Even if it doesn't get outlawed - which it more than likely never will - it will force it into the spotlight and make people think twice about doing it to their kids.

How is the practice described here able to be considered anything less than absolutely brutal?

Those are muslims and africans doing that friend. Do you really expect anything less from them?

i am circumcised and really enjoy not having to deal with smegma

is showering daily really that difficult?

There's nothing to "deal with". A lot of guys produce very little smegma and for those that have more, it simply comes off in the shower.

Women produce smegma too by the way. I guess you'll never be having sex, if you hate smegma so much?

>Justifying my mutilation - The post

>is showering daily really that difficult?

I am allergic to H20 so yes. And I would ask you have some sympathy for my condition! Bigot

To be honest I think it should be up to the kid to decide when he'll be grown up.

I don't see why this procedure is done to none Jews and even when the kid should have a say in it.

Also the chances of developing smegma in a cold climate are slim in comparison to developing smegma in hot/moist/dirty climates such as the middle east.

>better chop off my arms so i dont need to wash my armpits

lucky uncircumcised here

sometimes in the shower i pee into my foreskin and watch it blow up like a balloon

Banning newborn circumcisions is the perfect way to dejew a country without being overtly anti-semetic. I hope this gets traction.

All that's needed is a well funded lawsuit to attack it under the equal protection clause of the 14th amendment.

You realize they don't actually cut the whole penis off right?

>cutting off a useless flap of skin that serves no biological function besides requiring cleaning to avoid infection is equivalent to cutting off your arms

Dog-dicks please leave

Why would you not want to be part of the covenant, I bet you really hate God.

Nigger do you even know what a dog dick looks like. Don't you dare insult the knot

>I don't see why this procedure is done to none Jews

youtube.com/watch?v=lTDW1E_dspQ

They cut off its main sensory structure.

The foreskin is the most sensual part of the penis.

>useless flap of skin

That's not what it is.

Take 15 minutes of your time to learn something, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=DD2yW7AaZFw

i literally just run water over my dick every few days and never have smegma

you are a retard

that pic
ha hah, we cut the end of your dick off
just wow; glad I was born Roman Catholic tbqh

A lot of Roman Catholics in the US circumcise their kids. Some even (mistakenly) believe it to be part of Catholicism.

You're a cuck. I am uncircumcised and have next to next no smegma. I'd have to not shower for close to a week to have any. This must be your m.o.

Yeah, eh. Was born a long time ago, and in England. I doubt it was even a thing for non-jews when, and where, I was born. Am curious now, I'll ask them.

Jewish ploy, it'll never really go away, they'll say it was phimosis, etc.

OP, stop spending so much time thinking about other people's dicks.

I bet that woman couldn't get her dog to the vet fast enough to have it's balls removed as well. After which posting about it and bringing it up in conversation for ages. Misandry, lads.

If the mass gential mutilation of defenseless infants doesn't bother you, you're so deep in denial you've abandoned all pretense of common sense and morality

/thread

ITT

>grown men who consider themselves "straight" discussing what makes a punishment attractive.

Daily reminder: 7 out of 8 women prefer unmutilated cocks.

Why does that article use Comet Pizza pictures though?

At least I won't be so horny all the time.

Natural foreskin restoration techniques are literally life changing. You can, without surgery or medication, grow new, permanent skin tissue and mucosal tissue that will form a "replacement" for skin that covers the head of the penis, allowing to to remoisten and resensitize, and restores the gliding mechanism intended by he original foreskin. You just need to apply tension in the right way to the skin (every day for like 3 years). But it works and the results are awesome, even within the first couple months of doing it sex and masturbation start to feel much better from the extra skin and slack.

you still have smegma you retard, everyone does

never had the faintest sign of smegma you deluded fag. You would have to stop showering for two weeks. So yeah probably still an advantage for your filthy ass

You realize that doesn't change the fact that this is wrong, right?

Its like, desu, they don't even shower less. They just think they do

Your comment is misleading-you don't GROW new skin.

Not every mutilated guy even has mucosal foreskin tissue left. Sometimes they take it all, and there is no way to regain it.

Here is a thread from another board where they discuss this circumcision style

tribes.tribe.net/m/6fd998a4-2877-44bd-939b-cec8a1b6433b/thread/d295316f-7c3c-4a00-b02b-74c03422dd94

You can tell that a lot of these guys are probably fetishists who get off on circumcision.

I watched a docu on an American TV channel on circumcision and they asked American girls on the street what they think of uncircumcised penises and they were like "Ew, disgusting."

Really made me think!

>jew fishing for (you)'s

Dealing with smegma is nothing more than apply water.

I've been waiting for you guys to do this fucking finally
BUMP
DAILY REMINDER THAT CIRCUMCISION LEAVES A TRAUMA THAT IMPAIRS COGNITIVE AND INTELLECTUAL ABILITIES

Male circumcision is a beneficial cosmetic surgery similar to fixing a cleft lip on a baby.

It's better to for a male to be circumcised. Circumcised penises look better aesthetically, they are easier to clean, and they result in less medical problems such as urinary tract infections or STIs.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with male circumcision because it improves the anatomy, just like fixing a cleft lip. Men need foreskin about as much as fish need a bicycle.

Are americans really so unhygienic that they require surgery to have clean dicks?

lets stop thinking about cutting baby dicks and start thinking about killing off the CIA, international bankers, pedo-rulers and occult jesuits/demon worshippers.

Let make heroic threads about killing these fuckers off finally,

Of course it does. It's a brutal form of rape + organ theft.

The fact that a lot of MGM survivors have to have all these comforting blankets of lies and fallacies ("it's cleaner", "a whole penis looks like an aardvark", "my son's penis MUST look like mine) belies the trauma and pain they're dealing with and trying to suppress.

>Male circumcision is a beneficial cosmetic surgery similar to fixing a cleft lip on a baby.

Cleft lip surgery is correcting a defect. The foreskin is not a defect--it is a male's primary erogenous tissue.

If it is done to a consenting adult I have no problem with it.
It was his decision and he his free to do it(or have it done) to his own body.

Except science has proven the foreskin has literally zero effect on sensitivity, none whatsoever.

jezebel.com/285473/new-study-men-need-foreskin-like-fish-need-a-bicycle

Then for you it was a medically "necessary" procedure. To others it is not.

thats a lie told to divert from the real reason

the real reason is that kellogg guy spread circumsicion to prevent boys from masturbating and people were dumb enough to listen

>Not wanting a knot
Fag

>Now, in a Canadian study appearing in the most recent issue of the Journal of Sexual Medicine, researchers found that the glans, or head of the penis, is just as sensitive on a circumcised man as on an uncircumcised one.

It's not about the glans (although I should mention that other studies have indeed found that the glans of a circumcised penis does become less sensitive).

It's about the foreskin itself, which is far more erogeneous and sensual than the glans. The glans is protopathic. Almost all its nerve endings are nocioceptors.

Getting your foreskin cut off removes all sensation in the tissue that was cut off. And that tissue happens to be the primary sensory platform of the penis.

No other part of the penis has a pattern of innervation like the human foreskin.

Take some time to read this review of the histological research.

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1046/j.1464-410x.1999.0830s1034.x/abstract

Seeing as circumcision is normal in the US it is normal that they find the "non-normal" dick disgusting.
In my country it's the other way around. Girls react with disgust to the mention of circumcised dick.

>jezebel will write this but would flip shit if someone said women need labias like fish need bicycles
Actually makes me mad fuck them
t. Mine was taken as a baby

- love the retarded shit-posting here on pol.

that said ...

Pretty twisted to publish a pic of your baby's anguish .. with "Feel the love" .. WTF ??
Feel sorry for that little guy.

So you miss something you never experienced. You're like one of those lewronggeneration faggots who feel nostalgia for a time they never lived in.

> Quoting Jezebel
> Totally not a leafy cuck.

Holy shit you really are a jew.

>So you miss something you never experienced.

Do you contend that that's impossible?

Because by that logic, women who were circumcised and upset about it are also wrong.

take a bath once a week and you are fine XD

Most victims of FGM were subject to it as older children or teenagers. As opposed to men who were circumcised as infants and have no memory of ever having a foreskin.

>I miss a part of me that was taken from me to simply conform with normality
>wow that's retarded lol
Are you really that much of a retard?

I didn't want my dick cut you fucking idiot but I didn't get the choice Yeah I'll deal with it but it should be stopped.

So what if we start cutting their labia when they are babies.
They will never know the difference and won't remember it.

Should it be legal then?

>Most victims of FGM were subject to it as older children or teenagers.

What about the ones who were cut in infancy?

inb4 you dodge the question

>posting jezebel

2019 and forget soon. Won't circumsize my boys, and I'll have my own foreskin back.

Fellow cut fags want to feel what an uncut glands feels like? Lightly scrape your fingernail over it. The glans of uncut men is so sensitive that they can't do that. Now imagine that sliding into a vagina...

*foregen

I'm uncut and I can do that just fine.

>I'm uncut

If you were intact you would know how good foreskin felt. I think you're lying.

Science tells me there is no difference. See

Why haven't you got yourself circumcised?
Aren't you by by your own definition a clef-dick freak?

I mean the still sharp from being clipped too of the fingernail. And scratch like your itching

I'm getting it done soon.

(((Science)))

>Science tells me there is no difference

That study was based on the flawed idea that the glans is the hub of male sexual pleasure. It's not. It's a protopathic structure with a high stimulus threshold, and it is primarily sensitive to pain.

It's the foreskin itself that is the primary sensory platform of the human penis. Not the glans.

>The science
>Posts one article
>From jezebel

foregen.org/human_foreskin

>what are you doing to help the cause?

I will vote to impose penalties for anyone engaged in the practice,

this barbarism must stop, they're probably just doing it to make it easier to get the children's cocks hard anyway

fucking perverted pedophiles have infected everything

BUMP

>be born
>first experience is a sexually abusive, satanic blood ritual and getting dick sucked by an old pedo kike

white privilege

why? you became jewish recently?

Thanks bra.

Can you share with us some information about the anti-circumcision movement in Israel, if you know anything about it?

What do these signs say?

Gonna go ahead and bump. Hoping will get back to explain the signs.

Signs - "Iran is here" "We demand an alternative to the rabbinate" and the cropped one is "human rights", on the boy's shit - "I am a complete(or whole) child" (as in nothing is needed to be cut off)
mostly leftists and fedoras oppose it unfortunately, most right wingers here support Judaism.
However, it is still evil and sure as hell has no place in any non Jewish country - what is happening in America is a crime

Yes you do. Applying tension induces mitosis, which encourages the growth of new skin cells. It is the same reason that fat people and pregnant ladies don't explode when they grow larger.

On the left is the device that was used to mutilate my genitals when I was less than a day old. I have a skin tag on the underside of my penis caused by the knot you can see in the string.

On the right is one of the devices that I used to restore my foreskin. Once I had 24/7 coverage of my glans, the difference in sensitivity was night and day. It is still not as good as if I had the 20,000 nerve endings that were removed, but it is a big improvement. My inner foreskin remnant and the skin on my glans became noticeably thinner and more sensitive. Even more than that, it restored the mechanical function of the foreskin, allowing it to glide frictionlessly over my glans and shaft.

I have confronted my parents about it, they have apologized, and I have forgiven them. It is disgusting that this procedure is still done to ~30% of infants in the US.

First the doctor tears the foreskin from the glans with a metal probe (at birth to ~3 years old the foreskin is attached to the glans like a fingernail to a nailbed), then they clamp the foreskin and cut into it, then they insert the plastibell and tie that string around the foreskin so tightly that blood can not get to it. They then trim the skin up to the string and break off the handle. The foreskin that is on the other side of the string becomes necrotic and dies over the course of a few days, and then the plastibell falls off.

Here is a picture of what the plastibell looks like before it is used:

>issue is coming to a head
Heh.

Here are more of the devices that I used to restore. Also, here is a good video about male genital mutilation:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ceht-3xu84I

Should I wait for full foreskin regeneration to become avaliable in 2019? Or should I restore it with tension devices?