This Board Is Cancerous

When did you realize Sup Forums is plainly dumb and guidable?

>last time I saw white woman with black man was about 2 years ago
>trannies are practicaly extinct
>gays are usually cool and keep their business to themselves, nobody gives a damn about them
>muslims are scarce and kept on short leash
>pedos and zoos are being instantly get rid of, no normalization
>hot women marry or live in relationship with ''everday Joes'' (not necessarily rich or handsome, but good character, dependable and hard working), hardly sluts

Basically everything I can think about that Sup Forums has problem with is ridiculously exaggerated or stupid.

Leave this board people while you still can. It is not good for your health. It imprints on weak minds twisted and distorted image of the world.

You live in Poland which is like 99% white right? You don't know these issues exist because you don't see them in your land. Poland is known for having right wing views at a national level so that's why you don't see many gays or trannies. Just look at the degeneracy that's goes on in the US and look at their problems with black crime there. Your politicians are trying to save Poland from a flood of migrants. Look at what happened when Germany brought in 2 million refugees.

Maciek, come to my liberal as fuck university by New York City and you'll change your tune real fucking quick.

> When did you realize Sup Forums is plainly dumb and guidable?

When the mods started treating it like Sup Forums 2.0 Pictures of franny asSholes get 200+ replies before being pruned. Why do millennials do X with a pic of some patreon gamer cunt hit the bump limit. Red pill me on X hits the bump limit. The mods are fucking faggots.

>anecdotes

you need to see more of the world, you sound like you have a pathetic, insular life

Looks like Poland needs to be culturally enriched. You are too dumb and complacent to realize how bad things are.

I agree its nowhere near as common as Sup Forums thinks but your country is like 99% white.
>trannies are practicaly extinct
Yeah, seen like 2 in my life and I live in a very liberal town
>gays are usually cool and keep their business to themselves, nobody gives a damn about them
Generally my experience too.
>muslims are scarce and kept on short leash
Lol no. Personally I've never had a problem with muslims though. Only time I saw a muslim be aggressive IRL is when one was arguing with a gay...
>pedos and zoos are being instantly get rid of, no normalization
They will push for pedophilia to be normalised but it will fail
>hot women marry or live in relationship with ''everday Joes'' (not necessarily rich or handsome, but good character, dependable and hard working), hardly sluts
True. It's easy to find a good girlfriend. Pretty much don't be a faggot. I'm a total loser and I have a gf but then I am good looking.

Who gives a damn about USA or any other country that got problems with things like that? It is their own fault that they have to deal with shit like racism, trannies, gays, terror or ''refugees'. When you read this board, it seems like what I wrote in OP applies worldwide, but of course, it is not such so, it is simple generalization. Murrica came with great idea of building itself with black slaves, boom, you have racial diversity and the consequences resulting therefrom, things like that just go on and on. Correct me if I am wrong, but they are country with richest experience when it comes to deal with problems emerging from racial diversity. And how do they do? Shitty. It is getting worse and worse every year. No, thank you, we do not want that stuff, keep it to yourself, bros.

Our politicians are not ''saving'' us, its just that there is general agreement within our nation on certain matters (like refugees, which we do not want) and they simply know that if they let refugees in, they could instantly lose the majority in parliament/chance to get reelected or elected at all. You have no idea how corrupt, unconscionable and ''we know best what is good for you'' these people are.

Sure thing Brain, got plenty of family in NYC, about time to visit them again, its been awhile since I last time hit this city.

Taking this board seriously

Uhhh, we give a damn about the USA? Thats why we post about it. It is my country, and my people. Why don't you get off Sup Forums if none of the content applies to you?

USA is the shithole of the world,most complaints come from there

cant wait till drumpf makes things worse

The new janitors on this board deserve nothing less than a slow and extremely and excrutiantingly painful death.

>Who gives a damn about USA or any other country that got problems with things like that?

I do because if we look at those countries that are affected by multiculturalism we will wake up to the fact that it simply doesn't work.

Also if you look at the degeneracy that begins in the US spreads to the rest of the world really quickly. I used to think all that SJW politically correct stuff was just there but it's slowly creeping into Ireland and the rest of Europe.

>t seems like what I wrote in OP applies worldwide, but of course, it is not such so, it is simple generalisation

If we have the same demographics as multicultural societies it's inevitable that we will face the same issues.

>Poland, the homogenious Catholic nationalist country wants to tell us something.

You don't know wtf you're talking about. There is a real war on the white race and it's beginning now. Our actions now determine our fate as a race and a people. Poland will be a stronghold in this fight and it's important you support us.

Stop caring about that and your government will make it happen in 10 years.

>>last time I saw white woman with black man was about 2 years ago
Poland.

You're a shitskin in a shithole wtf are you talking about lmao

Taking aussies seriously

I'm an ignorant about the world and since I don't have any problem you shouldn't care either.

t. Retard

>Lol why doesn't this American site reflect the reality of East Europe?
Gee I wonder?

>Basically everything I can think about that Sup Forums has problem with is ridiculously exaggerated or stupid.
>Who gives a damn about USA or any other country that got problems with things like that? It is their own fault that they have to deal with shit like racism, trannies, gays, terror or ''refugees'.
The fuck? First you say these problems are exaggerated and almost non existent, people say it's because your country isn't like that in other countries its worse and now you acknowledge it and say it doesn't matter?

I lived outside my country for 5 years, saw the horrors of UK's diversity, cuckery of Germany. Finally had enough and returned home and guess what? I take a step outside the Riga's bus station, counting coins that I've had in my pocket, next thing you know some rapefugee is begging me for money, I fucking lost it. I looked dead straight into his eyes shouted fuck off you fucking shit and tossed all of my change into canal, that runs parallel to the station.
Then I also saw fucking 3 women walking with burkas in Riga and a few niggers. That would have never happened 10 years ago.
Problems are real, sure Sup Forums exaggerates them a bit, but that doesn't mean they don't exist.

It will get worse. Start acting and mobilize society while you can.

Don't make me google gay pride parade images.

Phenomenal English, brother. Please continue to preach in your native vernacular so no one can understand you.

I've been here a while, I've experienced a lot of leafs and Australians and pajeets and shills and "what is the most redpilled vegetable" threads, but yours is still the dumbest post I have ever read.

Oh I love that one. Not like gays want to change society to suit them or anything. Not like they promote homosexuality.

you know you want to

>Basically everything I can think about that Sup Forums has problem with is ridiculously exaggerated or stupid.
>"Everything's fine!"
>Who gives a damn about USA or any other country that got problems with things like that? It is their own fault
>"Everything's not fine but who cares!"
Jew detected and DROPPED

>last time I saw a white woman with a black man was about 2 years ago
IN YOUR FUCKING COUNTRY, RETARD!

We apparently had a faggot parade few years back, but the backlash was so great that there haven't been any since. Most refugees that get status in Latvia take a plane straight to Sweden or Germany, so I'm not that worried. This country doesn't give handouts for free. Our refugee aid is like 2 euros a day and you can't get a job while on it, so all the freeloaders just fuck off straight to North or West.

Be watchful. When it happens it happens VERY fast. We got multiculturized in ten years.

When this fucking evil dogger shit got dozens of replies.

This.

OP is a moron.

Japan always has the good posts.

Well there's simply nothing to do for refugee here, we got Fatherland Guards, who patrol streets at night and actively participate in anti-globalism. I did join National Guard, just in case shit goes down.

>Sup Forums is cancerous

Wow we have a genius here, someone give this guy a medal.

> poland

Can't handle satire?

based bolivianon

go away evil dogger

when moot enabled flags, the hardcore Sup Forumsocks went elsewhere and the JIDF came out after CTR left. israel is greatest rite guis xD

Go away evil dogger

Okay Poland, no need to rub it in.

My state is about 93% white and I see white mothers with their mulatto kid(s) more often than I'd like to admit. Black men with white women are less common of a sight, but not at all rare.

I agree with everything you say, what Sup Forums sees in the world is a narrative, nothing more, and it doesn't corrupt me in that sense by coming here all the time.

However, I can't stop coming here, and it's making me bitter and jaded because of all the assholes.