Why doesn't she tweet anymore?

Why doesn't she tweet anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xdPdTmw014c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She hates the people. She only had a public image to try and help her win, she never actually wanted to connect with the unwashed masses

don't post that user that pic is 2spooky4me

Wasn't ever her. It was a team of marketers, writers, and policy nerds. Why should Her Highness ever address the filthy peasants?

That, and her actual writing skills are 7th grade competency.

She destroyed her phone again.

Her tweets were constructed by an overly abundant team of out of touch faggots fresh out of college with meme degrees, family connections and delusions of SJWhood. As soon as she was kaput they were disbanded and Hillary has nothing unfiltered to say to the unwashed masses.

And that's why she lost :D we didn't fall for it

>Her tweets and corruption: gone

>that corpse was almost POTUS

The West dodged a whole clip from an assault rifle.

If she wasn't strung out of her mind on pills 24/7 and if her account wasn't run by a small team of delusional third-wave feminists, then you'd likely see her drop the facade and be on there right now ranting about how "them niggers" cost her the election.

Hillary has parkinson's disease. That's why she's so much away from public:

youtube.com/watch?v=xdPdTmw014c

They drugged her up for debates where you can see how meds are wearing off at the end and how she's having troubles to answer quickly.

It also explains her seizures and specially 911-collapse where she was seen shaking in the van. That was not just "overheating". Also her weird behaviour and creepy "laughing" are obvious signs.

95% of parkinson's patients develop personality changes. Uncontrolled parkinson's rage is also common. Hillary is well know for her ill-temper. They also have troubles making logical decisions and understand reasoning.

There's no cure for parkinson's disease, it will only get worse. I'm glad that she doesn't have nuke codes because she would have started WW3. Who wants brain damaged president?

I laughed when they put her in the van.

Super creepy laugh.

She never tweeted. It was always her campaign team. It's described in the podesta emails.

This. My gf does care assessments for old people to see if they need govt assistance. She's not big into politics but the first thing she said after a debate was "Hillary looks like she has the early stages of Parkinsons. Her gait is all wonky"

This was after I saw all the talk on Sup Forums about her health problems.

She never tweeted to begin with. She paid people to do it for her.

>digits tells it like it is

>I'm glad that she doesn't have nuke codes because she would have started WW3.

IF she was elected president, then WW3 was going to happen anyway. That crazy bitch was going to push Russia into a war with the U.S. / NATO.

Everybody knew it was going to happen.

It would have started in Syria and then spread around the globe. The only question was when or if nuclear weapons would have been used.

But war with her as president was guaranteed. That's one of the reasons why they keep pushing that "Russian hacker" meme. She and Obama have been poking Russia with a stick, blaming them for everything that went wrong the past few months.

>clip
come on Ahmed