Sup Forums will defend this

>Sup Forums will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QF4I2mCofZc
youtube.com/watch?v=V4akMaeZ0-k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yep. She was being a bitch.

> slavs being subhuman again

I don't get why he was able to stay in after taking his hand off the car.

feeling better now.
Thanks for posting that.

unfortunately this is staged. If it was true I'd defend it.

Whats the context here? Btw I think Sup Forums would rather hatefuck her than beat her

>it is okay to hit women if they annoy me

Just admit you want to rape and torture women

I admit it, I would love to do that and I would love even more if they did the same to me

It's the age old maxim my grandmother always said "Talk shit get hit."

chief slapAho

>Just admit you want to rape and torture women

Rape no, torture yes. Specially antifa and leftists.

Yes.

See it doesn't take a genius to see what kind of people you really are.

It's okay to hit people if they annoy you.

Context?

Why subhuman? Do you prefer our matriarchy? That's equality. Act like a bitch, get smacked like one.

My exGF was into rape so no shit I "raped" her.

Watch the entire video you fucktard

She hit him in the face with the shoe and he finally gave out

Protip: Sup Forums only defends this because society is pro equality

Geez if that's true European TV is hardcore

where the full video fuckface

We are good human beings not brainwashed by feminist propaganda. If we spanked leftists, feminists and antifa there would be no degeneracy today and we would find easily any girl to have a huge family

Context is they are on a kind of game show or reality show or some shit. The contestants have to keep touching the car, last one to be touching the car gets to keep it. The woman was threatening the man with her shoe and goading him for a few minutes. I think she was disqualified prior, but I can't remember. Eventually the guy gets fed up with her shit and punches her in the face. The full clip of the event is online somewhere, but I can't be bothered to find it right now.

Their women aren't feminist scum like yours,so they are doing something right

Dude I'm Slav you can't blame me for my genes

Pretty clear she's a spoiled little shit who thinks she can do whatever she wants cuz tits and vjj. For a while she'll think before she does shit like that again. Then she'll forget and start being a cunt again because everyone will tell her all about her terrible mistreatment, which will reinforce the return of her shit personality.

I love how women act like they're hot untouchable shit, then act shocked and appalled when they get smacked the fuck up. Like that "how can she slap" meme. Like if you're gonna get in a guy's face and egg him on, don't act surprised when you get your fucking face busted.

>prius
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

There's no equality and you know it you faggot. We allow our women this cute little delusion because they are awesome and precious and adorable

she didnt even touch him wtf.

That guy is no fucking peach either. Fuck everyone.

Their men are subhuman scum which is why they do everything to get the fuck out

Defend what?

>See it doesn't take a genius to see what kind of people you really are.
Clearly, but a retard like you is stupid enough to not figure it out without asking
>>>/reddit/

Hurting people is wrong. Period. Women or Men.
That being said, it can be justified, and it can be hilarious.

she hit him in the head with a shoe

any other grown man would have been laid out on the floor, the video would get 10,000,000 likes on facebook, and this thread wouldn't even show up

outta here with this weak ass bait playa

If we did it to every degenerate women we would be living in a much better society now

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA

FUCKING TOP SHIT CUNT

I know this is a troll thread, but that kind of behavior really is indefensible, and I'm not surprised it came from a Slav. You can't just take your hand off the car and then put it on again like nothing happened. Everyone saw that. The fuck is this dude's problem?

it's called discipline

This has to be staged.

It's typical Balkan Slav culture.

Couldn't handle the banter

HOW CAN HE SLAP?

>really is indefensible
you know it's not

I will never hit a woman even if she's being an absolute cunt. Unless she physically threatens a child or someshit hitting them is never justified if you're a man. Men don't hit women cucks that's just not something people with honor and personal integrity would ever do. If you hit a woman you're not a man you're a subhuman like those slavs

Blood and crying and being slammed off the floor and everything? Looked pretty fucking real to me.

more like this please

Their men are just men being men.You wouldn't know anything about it.

Hahah fucking faggot.

Come to Brazil and see, here you rape or be raped, fucking liberal faggot.

What's wrong with that?

This

This is either bait or a weak beta male post. Not surprised that it came from a LEAF either way.

Agreed. Just that sometimes you really really want to.

There's a lot of bullshit out there, but this one actually looks real to me.

Being a nigger tier pleb scum has nothing to do with being a man. If you rely on force to control women you're basically a muslim

If you are able to manhandle someone like this, regardless of gender or whatever, you should know better than to abuse your strength over them in that way. There's no defending it.

youtu.be/QF4I2mCofZc

>You can't just take your hand off the car and then put it on again like nothing happened. Everyone saw that. The fuck is this dude's problem?

This. I understand women's entitlement and his reasons to retaliate. But he handled the situation poorly and turned into a meek sheep waiting to be judged after the act.

Its like watching a child or a dog knock over a vase, pathetic.

Keying your own car.

we got a live one boys

Holy fuck that gave me an orgasm

>mentally tortures some guy
>owh wow he hit me!
>try and defend the women

baka senpai

That's because you're a coward that was raised by females.

This. Real test of manhood is showing restraint knowing that you are more powerful and can manhandle her at will. Having control over your anger is crucial.

>That thumbs up she gave at the end.
What a trooper. LUL

okay

srs meow what's the situation here.

>women are a special class that don't deserve violence like men
>but you're the cuck

a fucking leaf big surprise

Situations where is permitted to hit a women very hard in the face

- If she has sex before marriage
- if she treats her child bad
- if she allow someone to hurt her child
- if she sells her body
- if she kiss another man before the age of 16
- if she engage in sensual dancing

Not muslim just someone with common-sense unlike most of you here.

That's neither rape, nor torture. Take your double standards elsewhere, you kike!

>east slav being holocaust tier
this
>4'8" 120lbs monkey-man screeching and banging trashcans at a 6'5" American athlete
"He who strikes a woman or a child puts his hands upon sacred things." -Marcus Cato

The strong suffer in silence.

eблaн зaвaли пидopoк

One of my favorite things in the world is seeing women try to be tough and starting fights with men, only to get completely manhandled. It's not really the violence that does it for me, but the look of complete and utter shock that washes over their face. It's like they're seeing reality for the very first time in their entire lives.

Getting hit is a risk you take when you deliberately piss someone off. Actions have consequences.

ok

she hit him in the forehead with the heels, the guys oblivious got mad for being disrespected like this on television

this is not even "talk shit get hit", because she invaded his personal space and hit him to provocative reasons, it's like that "How can she slap?" video. Typical woman who can't deal with her own stupid actions.

youtube.com/watch?v=V4akMaeZ0-k

Situations where it's right to kill a human
> He's a cuck
> He's a beta
> He's Swedish
Basically, 3 same things.

>Just admit you want to rape and torture women
Not all women. Just women like you lmao

The moment you raise your hand at a woman, is the moment you're no longer a man

A

Don't forget muslim.

You're an idiot. People who do violence should expect it back, regardless of gender. The whole western, generations old not hitting women thing wasn't based around letting women hit men. It was about making sure men didn't damage the goods and make women unsalable to other men because you "can't control your temper" or are otherwise an idiot - especially given that they are unable to defend themselves. Nowhere outside if the last 50 years or so has letting women get away with whatever they want without consequence been a "thing" - and look where it has gotten us as a society.

It's discipline,not force.Women are like children who can't understand basic principles.
It's better than pic related mass retardation

I knew I shouldn't have answered all the teacher's questions

MGTOW subhumans spotted. The only group with a worldview even more effeminate and cringier than SJW's

Only time I have ever physically contacted a woman.

Had a party at my house, very drunk, this bitch was in my face because I didn't like her and just chose to not talk or ever acknowledge her. Whilst berating me she started hitting me. I put the discussion on hold, went to my room and got my handcuffs. Handcuffed myself. And told her I would continue said discussion now because I am now restrained and was getting tired of her hitting me, and didn't want to hit her back.
>hitting intensifies
So I headbutted that bitch and knocked her the fuck out.

I don't really feel bad. But my friends bring it up constantly. lol

"Bitches come runin' when u got that paper stacked." - Marcus Cato

>women
>sacred

if a girl behave like a slut she cease to be anything worth and you have the duty to teach her a lesson.

best post

>t. british expert on masculinity
And next we'll consult the Ghanian expert on theoretical astrophysics.

>That initial look of shock as she paused like a deer in headlights after he threw that first punch
Damn those had some power behind them, too. Usually you'd be scared to throw a hit like that since it leaves you vulnerable, but that absolute madman knew she wasn't a threat and just decided to let her have it.

And for that, I commend him.

This is the result of hundreds of years of treating women with decency. They don't understand what decency is.