So Larry Lessig has convinced 20 electors to flip their votes

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/310309-harvard-professor-says-gop-electors-are-close-to-blocking-trump

Think he can get 17 more? Hard to believe that one man can upend a legitimate election.

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2016/12/donald-trump-electors-lessig-232598
npr.org/2016/12/10/505079091/lawrence-lessig-offers-free-legal-aid-to-anti-trump-electors?utm_medium=RSS&utm_campaign=weekendeditionsaturday
thehill.com/homenews/campaign/310089-federal-judge-blocks-motion-in-colorado-elector-lawsuit
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh no guys Ted Cruz will make sure Trump doesn't get nominated since he's stealing all the delegates

politico.com/story/2016/12/donald-trump-electors-lessig-232598

Another source. The guy is legit. He won't name the electors though. Is he lying? I don't see why he would

>anti-Trump group member says X
k keep me posted

I really want to see that redneck revolution happening that Sup Forums keeps blabbering about, but never elaborates on

Only 1 of these electors is Republican.
The rest are democrats.
So no change. Except Trump gets 305.

>17 more
>american education
The difference is 74. What is 74-20? Really think this through.

You didn't read the articles

>Politico
>Source

You're better off citing your ass as a source.

Let's say Trump gets 269, and Hilldawg gets 200 and then whatever is left...70 or whatever, they agree to vote Kasich. Well now Kasich is one of the Top 3. Boom! President Cuckold.

No more Mattis, no more Carrier, no more Wall, all we get is a slimy fucking piece of dog shit whose claim to fame is voting against the B-2.

Lawrence Lessig Offers Free Legal Aid To Anti-Trump Electors

npr.org/2016/12/10/505079091/lawrence-lessig-offers-free-legal-aid-to-anti-trump-electors?utm_medium=RSS&utm_campaign=weekendeditionsaturday

lets hypothetically believe this will happen and Clinton gets to office (we know won't happen)

what would happen? civil war? the army, the police, the government, which side do they have to side with in such a scenario? Trump or Clinton?

at this point i want this to happen so fucking bad

The 'strategy' as it has been articulated, is to try and get enough Republican electors to vote against Trump to send it to the House. Now, obviously, the Republican electors aren't going to vote for Hilldawg, and neither is The House. So, what they are going to do is pick a moderate Republican (cuck) that everyone can agree on, the name floated has been Kasich. Then they give Kasich 50-60 votes in the EC...he comes in third. Well, since no one got 270 votes, it goes to The House and they pick Kasich over Trump and just like that, "Our Democracy" is saved.

fuck off, Trump is getting 305 at least and there's nothing you can do but cry about it

the electoral college last changed the outcome of an election before 1800.
back then, whoever was the runner-up became vice president so a coup by the electoral college was out of the ordinary but not a *massive* change.
a revolt in the vote would cause lots and lots of problems. no one really wants this to happen, and if they do, they're insane.

If Clinton becomes the next president, you americans better fucking go full-on civil war. If you guys dont, I never want hear anything about american freedom, free speech, gun rights or other horseshit involving tyrannical dictators. You will have proven to the world you are no longer willing to get off your fat asses and do it.

I really do hope you guys dont do that, though. Stand up for what you believe in, Americans!

>The electors will vote as they're expected to.

The electors and their families would be killed if this happened.

This post makes me sad.

But at the same time I love it when retards act smug, it's hilarious.

A federal judge is already slapping down Colorado electors who want to try the Kasich trick

thehill.com/homenews/campaign/310089-federal-judge-blocks-motion-in-colorado-elector-lawsuit

There would be actual violence. I don't know if it would escalate to a civil war, but it would not happen quietly.

The news of reports about Russian involvement in the election makes Hayes-Tilden in every way now a precedent for Congress to dismiss the Electoral College and send the election to the House of Reps.

Again, if Hayes-Tilden is precedent, Congress will work out their solution behind closed doors -- in that case it was to keep the electoral vote count as-it-was with the trade of ending Reconstruction.

But in this case enough Republicans don't want Trump up front that they might prefer to take the opportunity to either flip the ticket to Pence/Trump or put in another guy. That will definitely provoke a lawsuit from Trump, one on which it would be hard to predict how the SCOTUS would rule -- on issues of government/Constitutional stability, they'd typically stay conservative and say there's not enough cause to discard the entire election. However, nobody on the court wants a president Trump.

So yeah, makke sure y'all know your history on Hayes-Tilden, because that's what'll be in the news in a couple weeks.