PUTIN IS TELLING MUSLIMS TO RAPE PEOPLE TO HACK GERMAN ELECTIONS

PUTIN IS TELLING MUSLIMS TO RAPE PEOPLE TO HACK GERMAN ELECTIONS.

WW3 WHEN

RUSSIA CANT KEEP HACKING OUR ELECTIONS LIKE THIS

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4032432/Pro-EU-think-tank-says-Russia-Syria-orchestrating-migrant-sex-attacks-swing-upcoming-German-elections.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SLASA

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4032432/Pro-EU-think-tank-says-Russia-Syria-orchestrating-migrant-sex-attacks-swing-upcoming-German-elections.html

But yoy dont even need to tell them to rape. They do It for free aswell

Russia is playing 5D chess, holy shit

Russians are telling the roads to be slippery to influence the election.

photoshop merkel here pls

The globalist faggots really wanna go to war with russia don't they? Never thought I'd see the day when russia became the good guys.

If Hillary/Soros/Pizza Pedos are this desperate we just might see them hang in the next few months.

Thank you God. Thank you Pepe.

>tfw Russian hackers hacked into migrants' minds to force them to rape German women
Disgusting. When will Russia stop?

Do people seriosly believe this?

The Jews are very afraid.

lol this just keeps getting more absurd

lefties will believe anything

It all makes perfect sense.

Eternal-Russian.jpeg

best timeline tho

(well, except tha austrian thing)

Sure sure?
Russian shills are asking muslim men to rape women all over europe.
Very believeable.

The EU really is pathetic.

Damn, Ruskies are hardcore super villains. First they hacked Brexit, installed Communist spy Trump into power, and now they're telling Sand niggers to rape Germans.

I always thought that sand niggers raped because they're sand niggers, but apparently it was Russia's master plan all along.

Of course the people who pillaged Europe won't blame themselves.

So if I brutally murder my parents for my inheritance can I just blame it on Russia and get off Scott free?

Should I call Hillary and see if she'd like to defend me in court? She'd love to push the agenda and I can trust her to get a guilty criminal out of prison

This is a new low for the left. They must have some scary internal polling.

russia is literally the new faceless boogeyman huh
hilarious

>(((pro-EU think-tank)))

>us and russia bomb tf out of mid east
>bros again
>usa a little buttmad but not bad
>poor rapefugees meme appears
>migrants storm Eu like libs want
>oh no this is turning out badly
>we are losing elections
>they are raping and killing people
>but we cant backpeddle now
>what do
>america: RUSSIA HACKS POLITICS
>Eu sees this works with some retards who hold a stubborn worldview that doesnt click with reality
>OH THANK GOD
>GUYS THE RUSSIANS ARE DOING EVERYTHING
>RED SCARE PT ll

Fuck i hate liberals

OY BLYAT

THE KRAUT KNOWS

SHUT IT DOWN

HE CAN'T BE KEEPING AWAY WITH IT

>too inept to prevent another turbo rape
>blame it on the Russians

Politics is turning into a CSGO match

Who in his right mind would rape someone, because someone else is telling him so?

First it was the soviet soldiers doing all the raping of german women, now they are being carried out by muslims in the name of Russia. Nice one Vladimir

>Putin controls Trump
>Trump control Miss Universe
>Miss Universe is a misogynistic organization that pressures women to look beautiful
>Migrants are literally unable to help themselves when they see beautiful women they can't have.

It checks out. Putin caused all of the migrant rapes that may or may have not happened.

What the fuck is wrong with western news and media? This is just retarded. Burgers started this meme about hacking elections and now it is getting out of control. How do you even hack elections? This is completely absurd.

DELETE THIS.

I honestly think this period in human history is where the common man gets his first major sink or swim moment when it comes to cognitive processes
either we succeed at not having down's syndrome as a species or we get horrifically authoritarian systems using mind altering techniques regularly in the media and propagating them memetically to control a massive underclass that lives in a totally different world to the privileged .001 percent, until everything is just 1984 or BNW or equivalent

>Pro-EU think-tank
>Pro-EU
>think-tank

Muslims rape because Quran says it's OK.

I ran out of ideas what to hack next.
Double digits will decide

I fucking love lefties mental gymnastics... They always came up with something new everyday after they got buttblasted by reality with their previous argument... lovely

>Putin is manipulating the EU politicians to import rapey terrorist sandniggers en masse to swing the elections

literally genius
I am so glad he is running my country now!

Singapore has had some good bantz recently.

A slightly shy raper in need of encouragement. Maybe someone who had a bad raping experience recently and needs to rebuild their rapefidence.

They're not even trying anymore.

Russia is sending them secret instructions to rape?

>tfw world war 3 will happen in your lifetime
>tfw it will save europe from globalists

This is the greatest fucking timeline. Putin and the russians must be laughing their asses off.

How far will the politicians go before they admit that muslims are fucked in the head?

rapefugees don't need the outside input
your country should know this better than anyone

I wonder why the left wants a war with Russia so badly.

(((They))) couldn't get their pro-war candidate into the Oval Office, and now they're doubling down on anti-Russian propaganda. Really makes me think.

Everything is russias fault didn't you know that?

Except the truth.

>Trying to masterbate
>Got no lub

FUCK PUTIN
REEEEEEEEEE

Russia is hacking the Muslims too wtf???? How can Putin get away with this.

If Putin is really doing all the things they claim of him then he deserves to be the Emperor of Mankind for sheer effort.

My computer just crashed. Thanks, Russia.

this is some fucking 45 hours with no sleep type of fucking surreal

>Hillary lost again
>blames Russia for rigging election
>Muslims rape
>blames Russia for convincing them to
>Major leftist candidate stubs his toe
>blames Putin for moving his furniture around

it is generally controlled by a cabal of people who think their ham fisted attempts at meme magick work
I mean, they do, to an extent, but that is just because of the mental faculties of many of those who consume the media, as it has a very wide net if not much skill

This. It seems like western "liberal" countries are now doing that thing where they blame everything on nebulous foreign powers interefering.

Just like the kim jongs, castro, mugabe, chavez, erdogan, duterte...

>muha ahahahaha

They took our jerbs!

>dailymail

My ass

I stubbed my toe yesterday. Those fucking Russians moving my table with their future magic technology.

that holding pattern is usually a sign of profound weakness, so that's good

I have some cereal left but no milk
FUCKING RUSSIANS

Interesting excuse for new years eve i am not sure if people buy that.

Putin actually told Assad to Merkel HACK putin Assad, so that HACKING Trump Turmp merkelmerkel and Hillary Putin RIG hack Russia.

First off
>Daily mail
But second, this can't be a thing. a thinktank did not seriously just say "The Russians are the blame for refugee rapes" did they?
JESUS
CHRIST

>EU think-tank

if europe goes to war with russia because of these jewish fake news
i will throw my life away in an attempt to murder as many of the elite as possible
(this is satire)

I don't even get what the elites are trying to do. Those retards go so fucking overboard with this "fake news" and "russia is hacking our elections" in Germany that everybody is just shacking their heads in disbelief.

Doesn't help when they have headlines in the media like " Minister thinks Russia hacking german election is a possibilty" when everybody knows we vote by paper. Then in the article they say " influence election with online trolls" like anybody gives a shit.

>blames jews and israel for everything
>accuses liberals of always blaming nebulous foreign powers

>needing lube to fap
stay mad cutcucks

I am in tears laughing at the fucking stupidity of all this. I mean are they that so fucking detached from reality that they cannot see the absurdity of these claims? Wew what a time to be alive.

By "hack the elections" they mean russians leaked hillarys emails which led to her losing the election.

>Pro-EU think-tank

literally propaganda and #fakenews

I feel like these people are living in the stupidest timeline, but can't quite realize it

>Everything bad happens because a Russian Hacker!

>The multicultural leader guide to avoiding any blame for your fuckups

>Merkel_sliding_on_a_rainbow.bmp

hack the polar ice caps, increase the temperature

Putin wants the Finlandization of the West.
SPURDO SPĂ„RDA

When we blame jews - we provide proofs of (((-bergs))) and (((-steins)))
:^)

But we like Israel over here. A Jewish nation is the only realistic answer to the Jewish question, and it pisses off sand people. Nothing but love for Israel.

nobody can be buying this shit right? normies are fucking tards but even they can't be this retarded.

>[cyka blyat intensifies]

Holt shit, this is hilarious. The left has officially lost their fucking minds. Putin is a shady guy but they pretend the u.s government and most western governments don't do exactly the same shit all over the world.

>Allow millions of rapefugees who don't care for your culture, want to kill you and rape your wife and kids to stay
>It finally happens with cultural enrichment bombings and rape attacks like collogne
>A year later when the new ellections are about to happen blame the russians since that's what the US is doing as well
>Still don't stop the rapefugees from doing those crimes

Can you germans kill merkel already holy fuck

>A newspaper reports something citing their source so it couldn't be easier to find the original statement
>But I'll disregard it because it's not one of the mainstream media who didn't report on it

My least favourite meme

Orchestrating them? So it was Putin that opened the EU borders? No? Then fuck off.

that's what happened yes

but they are saying "hack" to sow feelings of deception among the american public, and it is intentional that they use the word hack or rig

Yes, they rigged the election by exposing Hillary Clinton's criminal incompetence.
They rigged the election by exposing e-mails which proved that the DNC was attempting to rig the election.

IT'S NOT FAIR

(((think-tank)))

Tfw Russia made my bus run 5 minutes early this morning so I had to run to work

keep your strawmen

but Sup Forums has evidence of jewish trickery, plus some statements jews make are questionable

They're not. Just because the west is going down the drain, doesn't mean the Russian savages are the good guys. The fact that so much of Sup Forums has fallen for their propaganda is actually quite depressing.

"think-tank" is literally just a new phrase for "propaganda department"