LOL

LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5wfrDhgUMGI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If its untold then how do we know about it?

CHECKMATE ATHEISTS

WE

WUZ

WUZ

its "based" on a "true" story goy shush and become attracted to black whimmins from the 50s and racemix like a good goy

ALDRIN

WE WUZ SPACE SHIPS AND SHEEIITT

kek

The "black" woman this movie is about has blue eyes kek

>stupid white men can't go to the moon without proud strong black women doing the maths for them

Total Oscar bait.

Remember last year when Chris Rock ripped them a new asshole for no black people winning Oscars?

Well the Pedowood Jews freaked the fuck out and made sure they'd win one with this shit right here.

>For Chris Rock's Oscar consideration
>t. pedowood jews

Was that before or after that Birth of a Nation garbage? I don't keep up with Hebrewood

Thankfully the second and third women have their figures hidden. Specifically the second one- worst case of resting bitch face I've seen in a while.

First woman- I wouldn't mind unhiding that.

Women were used like calculators to do the boring grunt calculations on paper so that the men could do the real thinking without getting bogged down by menial math that took very little brainpower (hence black women were able to do it)

In reality the moon landing was the responsibility of Nazi scientists defectors.

Thank god it doesn't work exactly that way and Liberal Propaganda like Miss Sloane just straight up bombs.

Trump's America folks, if Hollywood is trying to feed your horseshit turn it off.

Not one black man ever stepped on the moon.

I take it you haven't seen a photo of Michael Obama recently.

>no blacks
>Winner of past 3 best director were spics
>That terrorist guy from Captain Phillips won best supporting actor

But how many blacks has Moonman stepped on?

Not enough

Lol

The one on the right is more like full-figured

Does it trigger you knowing that women of color were behind the apollo landings, alt right retards?

Even the people you oppress go on to do great things. Says it all really.

>they needed mathematicians to run calculations because computers werent really a thing yet
>they hired the whitest looking legally black women they could find to save money

lel

>Sheboons in Space

>nigger women hired to do a menial task because it was cheaper to pay them
>this should be celebrated
kek

Anybody else think they should have called this movie "Hidden Niggers"?

Why does it matter what color the slaves were that worked for the glorious nazi engineers?

What annoys me is how the nigs are going fucking crazy over this and it isn't even out yet.

The real history shows they were used like a human abacus. They should be fucking embarrassed.

It is as pathetic as claiming that the blacks who built the white house were anything more than manual labor.

youtube.com/watch?v=5wfrDhgUMGI

"I have the right to see fine in EVERY color"

gave me goosebumps !

Yup

>main actor is Ice Cube in a wig
I might watch it

Hollywood needs new brainwashing and advertising abilities.

/thread

Nice roll

WE WUZ NASA!!!

WE WUZ SPACE EXPLORURZ!!!

What ever would all those MIT grads do without a bunch of black secretaries to fetch them their coffee and dry-cleaning??

They still had to check the math. Would you trust a bunch of mostly uneducated women and blacks to do math right?

I don't see what the problem here is. It's a movie about three black women who, during a time where racism and disadvantaged them far more than it would today, studied their asses off and made meaningful contributions to human civilization.

I want to believe that this movie will inspire some kid to quit posting twerking videos and mad dabs to Instagram and hit the books instead.

>studied their asses off and made meaningful contributions to human civilization.

But they didn't. They were just the cheapest option to having 1+1 calculated.

I don't even care that black women worked a pivotal role in these things.

I do get annoyed when people shove 'STRONG BLACK WOMEN EVIL RACIST WHITE MEN CAN'T DO ANYTHING EVER THEY'RE DUMB AND WE'RE SO STRONG' down my throat ad infinitum. I get it. Black women can do things, I never thought they couldn't so please fucking stop.

>)
>"black" woman

that's probably what Michael Jackson would have ended up looking like

>Based on the untold true story of a bunch of niggers who were basically human calculators that did the easy math for the actual engineers and scientists so that said experts actually had time to figure out the actually difficult problems of space travel

So the NASA hired a bunch of blacks to do the monkey-tier math no one wanted to do, I'm so impressed.

Do Normies still really think the Moon landings were real? Television is pure evil for the amount of lies it has gotten people to believe.

Seriously they might as well just do a movie on the pizza delivery man that fed all of the rockets scientists so that they could concentrate on their work without feeling hungry

Is this a joke are they really that desperate.

WE WUZ VON BRAUN AND SHEEEEEIT

CAPCOMS

Just as foretold by tombs of Wewuzian Dynasty

Someone needs to post the "Hidden Niggers" edit.

>Birth of a Nation

That lost it's chances when the director turned out to be all rapey or some shit. He nigged out.

The only movie I'll have seen this year and it'll be star wars. [spoiler] My mom and dad want to take me to go see it, I can't say no. I can give it a 0 on IMDB and RT[/spoiler]

who knew some black women were hired by nasa though? nobody, so i guess thats what the movie is about

We gotta do something about this blatant rewriting of history

This was a great movie and turned me heathen ngl

Well, they did send monkeys to space