Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums,

I have no idea how to link across boards, I frequent /o/. i'll just post a news article here.

bild.de/regional/hannover/bombenentschaerfung/bomben-alarm-in-der-innenstadt-von-hannover-49301696.bild.html

autobahn.eu/2577/man-test-turbo-politie-vermoedt-grote-biem/

TL;DR: A guy with a VW golf thought his turbo might be malfunctioning, so he hooked up a multimeter and a vaccuum & boost meter. a *female* parking supervisor sees 2 wires, gauges, and flips her shit, calls the actual police which proceeds to wreck the entire car, only to find out it's not a bomb.

Hasn't terrorism basically won, now that people flip their shit about wires and gauges? Literally cannot make this shit up, senpai

Female stupidity won again

was this guy white or paki?

Will the guberment pay for car?

cool clock ahmed

The German article shows this man as the owner, the article describes him with a ''weißem Vollbart'', which I can only translate as a ''white full beard''. I guess a native German

The article also states ''Ein Ermittler zu BILD: „Das sah sehr gefährlich aus. In heutiger Zeit muss man Großalarm auslösen.“'

Basically an investigator said that the contraption looked very dangerous, and ''''''''''we'''''''' should be very cautious.

Since the cost to repair obviously exceeds the worth of a similar car, the guy will get the worth of the car in cash, if the cops are deemed 100% guilty. In that case he'll get, what, 1000 bucks? It'll probably be 75/25 or even 50/50 because ''the contraption looked dangerous'', so they'll say he had partially made an error by making it look '''''''''''''dangerous''''''''''''

Cool clock Ahmed

Also OP just type

>>

Two meme arrows and then copy and paste post number to link across boards

/diy/ and Sup Forums here.. I recognized what was going on immediately from the picture.
This is outrageous. The police need to be sued if they refuse to compensate for any damages caused.
also cross link a board with three arrows the boards name then the ops post number, like this

Thanks guys, I didn't know that.

I believe the german system is the same as the dutch one, as in, compensation can never ,disregarding bodily harm, be more than the actual worth of the car.

Underrated post

totally looks like a bomb! am I female?

this is correct. You could pay a lot of money for a really good insurance, but I doubt this dude had something like this. He will lose money because of this, thats for sure. German media is doing a great job in freaking our people out to be afraid of terrorist attacks. Hell, even I who almost doesn't give a fuck don't want to go to large christmas events like the market in frankfurt for example.

youre welcome.

I wouldnt either, its probably going to be blown up.

Well, I'm not that convinced of it, but I feel like that after what happend in france, for example, germany sooner or later will have something "bigger" happen to it, too. So far we somehow managed to avoid mass slaughters by extremists/refugees caused by bombs and stuff like that. But there might be more to come, I'm afraid.

also, check 'em please...

Checked en witnessed eastern bro

>en
>not and

I am a massive retard

idk, they already said they should chimp out when people do nonmuslim stuff, theres videos of them climbing and tearing down Christmas trees already. it only makes sense for them to do a Christmas happening. I just hope it wakes enough people up.

ok fine.. checked.