So are Our governments boys now?

are we gonna work together and remove kebabs to infinity now?
why are leftists so mad we want to make peace between us?

the dream

>tfw the globalists planned to "comfortably merge" the US and Russia all along

You know what Russia? How's it going to be when we kick up the sanctions to where you have to make your own track pants?

You like that? You think that's going to be fun? Huh? Not for all the vodka in Latvia it won't.

do you seriously think that this sanction thing will resolve anything? Last time a country was sanctioned to death we had a world war

Can you imagine if the two most powerful countries in the history of the world became bros? Imagine if Britain and France became allies in the 1800s

More like , "keeping his enemy closer than his friends" sorta relationship

>why are leftists so mad we want to make peace between us?

Because their goal is to destroy white people.

lol Putin probably has all the files on Trump's pedo visits to Epstein island. Trump is Putin's bitch and he knows it

>polan mad that he was left out and relegated to cleaning our toilets

Sorry bro

Not really. I think it was a reasonable bit of infighting at first but that over the long term it will create longer lasting problems then it solves.

Mad? not at all

in the 80ies we helped ship so many russian jews to the USA only now are you starting to feel like russia is.

do enjoy cleaning up our shit though

it's going to be a lot of work if you plan to make "amerika great again"

AAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

Don't worry we will give you plenty of defensive missiles to keep safe

well, relations seem to be in an irreversible thaw. Even if some libtard tries to sabotage it, we are at least socially closer then ever before.

do hurry Before The Chinks (and the other "guys") start making their demands seriously

murka-kun

tick tock tick tock tick tock

>80ies
just 80s
and my wat a time

don't worry, we'll bake those foreskin swallowing merchants when the time's right

long live hannah johnson!

I hope we get some nice, cheap slavshit and surplus ammo.
I should start learning Russian and get a Ruskie gf.

>Two most powerful countries in history
>USA: largest economy, largest exporter of culture, comfy life style
>Russia: shit economy, shit culture, shit life style

This is the coolest kid in school deciding to get into a committed relationship with the girl with Downs syndrome when all the blondes and Asians were already spreading their pussies for him.

actually you should start learning Chinese.

if you plan to compete for that bag of rice in the new emerging north american job market.

go back to being butthurt pooland

>A bull market is one where stocks are rising and the economy is flourishing, encouraging investment
>Image of a bull getting killed
Yup that's about right

soon

I'm very ignorant about relations, both historic and current, with Russia. That said, I've always wanted our countries to get along.

>I'm very ignorant

ayyyyy just like all "americans"

>Countries getting along
>lol

Maybe you're just too young to remember when we all thought if we just ate yogurt like Sweden and celebrated International Communist Day then we'd finally have world peace and save the whales to fix global cooling.

Moron.

what

Trust the UN goy. It will keep you safe!

Or else we'll have another world war to end war forever!

shut up mexico. Dont try and tell me your not, you just took off that sticker.

How did you find out

should have happened during the cuban missile crisis,honestly, you know, back when you 2 bit treacherous sellout faggots actually had a change to grab russia by the nut sacks?

but what has to happen , will happen, regardless

The war that will end the war that will end all wars

Putin is ex-kgb. He does not want peace, he does not love America. The US is nothing but a means to an end. He wants expanded Russian influence and a lift of sanctions.

Fuck Russia and fuck all of you for believing the Russia propaganda

yakov this yesterday message update you emaiil

Fuck the russian Government they are pro jew, at least the russian people all hate jews.

I hear there are a lot of The Ukranians in Canada, sharing space with Zhang.

>Can you imagine if the two most powerful countries in the history of the world became bros?
so the US and China?
>Imagine if Britain and France became allies in the 1800s
And for what fucking reason exactly? Don't you get how geopolitics work? The two most powerful countries always struggle for world dominance. It worked differently in WW1 and WW2 because Germany questioned the Anglo dominance so technically yes the two most powerful countries(US and UK) banded together but that won't work without some other challenger.

Now it would be China, that's the only way US and Russia can form some sort of alliance.

>Now it would be China, that's the only way US and Russia can form some sort of alliance.

>Now it would be China, that's the only way US and Russia can form some sort of alliance.

Considering the fact that Trump has always expressed his animosity towards china.. isn't this already happening?

They're too accustomed to Israel, making a 180 and high fiving Russia instead is a little too much for some people.

>USA and Russia working together to defeat the yellow menace

Beautiful.

retard. Putin is literally begging for good relations with our two countries and we have nothing to lose in allying

Oh yeah, except it might put a stake between us an (((Israel))) so that means it's never gonna happen because (((they))) control our foreign relations

It is most likely. US wants to solve the Chinese issue before it's too late.

Together we will hack the planet!

>before it's too late.

It is already too late.

You're the fucking retard.

America and Russia will never be allies if America doesn't go isolationist mode.

Globalism is just code word for American imperialism.

Because the left if butt blasted at Russia for losing the USSR. There little dreams of perfect communism was dashed away.

Stars represent five nations of China.

USA with its mongreled populace has no place on flag of Great China. It is a shitstain.

No we'll keep the sanctions in place till Russia ceases to exist.

these sanctions arent doing anything

You're too far west outside of your containment "country", Zhang, please return or you will lose part of your gutter oil rations

We'll you won't mind them being there for eternity, chipping away at the national treasury, rising inflation, food shortages.

Enjoy.

Yes American, I'm sure your "great concern" will eradicate Russian in no time.

>Globalism is just code word for American imperialism.

Someone who gets it. America used economics to grow their imperial power. Russia naturally opposes the US hegemony. The end of the empire is the end of america and people on Sup Forums are willing to give the world to Putin because he is a white man , a bro, and russian girls are sexy.

>Siding with degenerate (((America))) over based white Christians
no

>/pGAYH5g)
>pGAY
Even Sup Forums itself knows you're a fag.

>famine in east ensues

>peope start looting and burning down KFC,Mcdonalds,burger king and other western franchises in their countries just like the bolsheviks burnt down churches

it's gonna be fun

1) Russia stops being a convenient boogeyman
2) But it's been one for so long, some leftist unironically see us as The Evil Empire
3) Restrictions for gays

Let's see
>Russia has invaded 2 of their neighbors
>Russia has tried to destabilize US allies
>Russia has committed crimes against US citizens
>Russian leadership is untrustworthy and corrupt
>Russia has nothing of value to offer the US in any partnership
>Our allies don't like Russia

So why should we ease sanctions? What are we getting out of the deal? Fuck off you Ruskie bums. We don't need any more welfare cases.

You dumbass. You should be asking yourself what we have to gain? Russia is just another welfare case with their hands out. Fuck em

The funny part is it's the old Trotsky communists trying to take Russia over again.

lol what for?

everything that was of any worth in russia was plundered under bolshevik rule?

no one robs a poor bum twice

Well the Trotsky view of things is that Communist Utopia can only be achieved through global revolution. So no part can be left alone or else it won't work. That was part of the ideological divide that drove Stalin to purge the Trotsky guys (and what sent them back to the Americas to hide.)

Russia may be a poor bum, but it's actually still a significant global power. And you can't build a New World Order if you don't have it fit into a global banking empire yet.

Yeah i agree, russia Is way too cool to get Into bed with downsyndrome like Usa.

cant really blame them, china is scary

whats the matter america

Afraid russians are going to be coming after all those russian jews yous took in and gave haven to after trump opens the door for them?

dont worry bruh, it'll be quick and painful

>why are leftists so mad we want to make peace between us?
Theyve been brainwashed by kikes.
>muh eeebil Russianz
Fuck them

Nice numbers but I'm no more worried than I have been since I took the time to read up on the jew banking menace. One way or another it was going to come down to destabilization, and this is the time when all sides are going to be jumping to try to catch the golden ring.

A little bit of extra chaos makes the playing field more even as long as it's not too much chaos.

Yo America here. Just representing my country, and as America I say Russia and I are going to fuck your Shit up Poland.

>so the US and China
>he thinks population and number of tanks determine power/strength
I'll give your he economic aspect, that China's is just larger by a huge margin. Even that is less healthy. Their private debt is absolutely massive in comparison to the US and their local/regional governments have serious debt problems. Russia is comparatively pretty damn healthy. Militarily the Russian command structure is better, their officers are far more competent and less corrupt, their tech is better, generals are less political, they're actually capable of manufacturing and designing their own shit. The Chinese have done nothing but imitate other countries' designs and are hardly able to even reproduce them properly. Hell, they can't even make functional engines for their shiny new 5th gen fighter. Russia is a better ally than China because they actually match up to the way we do things.

Right here candy ass, come fuck my shit up.

Lets see what you got

AND WE WOULD HAVE GOTTEN AWAY WITH IT IF IT WASNT FOR YOU GOYM AND THAT STUPID SMUG FROG