/islam/ islam general

This thread is for the discussion of Islam, the only true religion in the world.

Resources:

sunnah.com/ - The Hadith of the Prophet Muhammad
quran.com/ - Read and listen to Qur'an online.
inter-islam.org/Seerah/ - Biography of the Prophet Muhammad

>Allah loves everyone
youtube.com/watch?v=vyw13WuGpzU [Open]
>What is Islam?
youtube.com/watch?v=OsmYQl3xy_Y [Open]
>How to revert?
youtube.com/watch?v=TbmdE3oXlEQ [Open]
>From Atheism to Islam
youtube.com/watch?v=YiRsyes_q8o [Open]
>Christian to Islam
youtube.com/watch?v=iHFgcRGIrH0 [Open]

>Islam website with everything you need
al-islam.org/
>Find a mosque and revert today!
islamicfinder.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TkamyqveLD8
youtube.com/watch?v=2V4jxkoXp2U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Islam is the cancer of our world and the reason Turkey is failing.

Yet... I still want to ass fuck the sluts

Nah. Islam is just another stupid skydaddy religion. Besides, id rather not worship a goatfucking religion that doesn't allow pork or alcohol

Those are top tier sluts.
Where I live the sluts are
A) transvestites
B)Bolivians

good thread

Fuck off you disgusting roach.
David Wood has probably done more research on Islam than you.

Hey, OP. Got a serious question here:

Why do you muslims pretend to be monotheistic while you literally worship a space rock hidden in a carpet-clad cube?

What is the siginificance of this rock in islam and what do you call it?

Islam is just another garbage abrahamic religion no thanks. allah is a jew

Sauce?

Oh look, more threads to hide beside the communist ones.

Front page is gonna get slim these days, good.

Islam is an existential threat to western civilization and must be exterminated.

pro-tip: muslim girls are not pure.

Some muslim girl who used to sit out PE because of her "dress standards" named isha would regularly flash her panties to me. i actually saw the lips of her pussy one time when she was flashing me.

Islamists are the reason why Turkey is Malaysia tier shithole.

Circling the kaabah ≠ worshipping it

This thread is now about Jesus.

Post the Son Of God.

youtube.com/watch?v=TkamyqveLD8

>jesus

youtube.com/watch?v=2V4jxkoXp2U

Jesus is a prophet of Islam.Stone yourself, filthy infidel.

>stone yourself

no thanks, Muhammad

He's talking about the description of your Jesus not Islam's jesus

>not posting the original

oh u were talking about the other guy nvm.. but he should still stone himself yeah

So lemme see: one of the five pillars of islam is hajj, traveling to mecca to circle the kaaba and the space rock inside. On top of that, you guys literally need to face this same object (the kaaba, respectively the rock inside it) whn praying.

And yet you claim that neither the kaaba nor the stone have any religious meaning for muslims, nor a status worthy of worship?

Either you're not muslim and know nothing about islam, or islam itself is the greatest combination of non sequiturs in existence.

Islam + white people is a recipe for world domination

There is only one savior.

Accept Christ as your Lord.

Same person.

I never claimed that it didn't have religious significance, I only say that it is not an object of worship. Worshipping anything other than god is the greatest sin in Islam and is punishable by death.

>Islam, the only true religion in the world
Only in your dreams Memet

HIGH PRESENCE OF SARACENS DETECTED.
PURIFICATION COMMENCE.
AVE MARIA!
DEUS VULT!

Ok, but I asked you about the significance of the stone and it's origins. What is it's relation to god or muhhammad.

I know you may not be ready to face the existence of a blatant internal contradiction in your ideology, but traveling the world to circle a rock is most definitely a form of worship. Moreso, it's literal idolatry and actually means that every hajji ever is nothing more than a pagan.

Now you can prove the impeccability and perfection of your one true religion. Go ahead and just explain what I asked. From a muslim point of view, you have a potential convert asking questions about a religion which in your own words makes perfect sense. If you don't try to convert me, you'll be committing a sin. Think about jahannam; you don't want to spend eternity there, don't you?

>worship a space rock

I refuse to believe that nigger stone is even that cool.

fuck all you cucked religious retards. you fucks need a fucking senseless book to give you morality. these sluts in this picture are not sluts due to lack of religion you fucking niggers, they are just truly retarded.

My favorite sluts are Muslim.

A white that converted to islam obviously doesn't have any capability of dominating anything.

nun nbis domne

OUTOUT O UT

Islam is the truth desu, not memeing

Left Islam two years ago, havent put the rag back on since. Feels good my dude.

>Turkish women
>Pure

Nah they're just as bad, in some cases worse.

It is believed that the kaabah was the first house of worship even before Adam, it was only until Abraham who raised it's foundations with the black stone which was sent from heaven, currently the one inside the kaabah is the only piece left that has survived through time.

Yes travelling the world to circle the kaabah is a form of worship, a worship to god not the kaabah. This is because he commanded the Muslims to do it , Al-Haj:29, Al-Baqara:125. It is not idolatry because it is not the object of worship but it is a command ordered by God and God knows best.

Remember Bulgaria, muslims unironically believe that a meteorite was sent from the heavens, just as Mohammed flew to heaven on a Pegassus. They believe that heaven is in the sky rather than something immaterial. Also, the world is carries through the celestial plane on the back of a bif whale.

Islam was predicted by ancient religions as another way To divide true belief.
Three is Magic number.
Induism use trinity god. Vishnou brahma n shiva.
Christianity, judaism and islam is your trinity.
You inherit from abrahamic religion.
How does it feels To be israel brother, Ismael ?

Day of the stake soon, heretic.

btw, if anyone wants to talk to an ex-muslim for the horror stories, just ask.

SAGE

Desperta Ferro!

>a turk roach
Get out, mudshit.

So why not draw Mohammed then?
It's not idolization, it's just representation of Prophet.
As Bulgarian said, it doesn't make any sense. Not to mention 90% of these little things don't even originate from Quran but from hadiths, some of whom were written centuries after the death of Mohammad.

>apply bandage

why is islam so based?

As per sharia, the drawing of prophets is haram because it is a way to block vices of associating partners with God.

When I left Islam, I ate a prosciutto pizza, so fucking good.

>this triggers the raghead

looks delicious