Is Kanye the only black person Sup Forums likes?

Are there any others?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m25e8b5t8bA
youtu.be/5jdwhKRZuBw
youtube.com/watch?v=LpFm6SeMgM0
youtube.com/watch?v=apTouMWnMGo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Alberto Barbosa

thomas sowell

>black
>people

michael jackson was pretty redpilled

>Kanye
>respect
you are thinkign of this retarded nigger has no respect around here, try someone like Thomas Sowell and you will have more luck

We like that based sheriff and the guy who punched the false flagger at the Trump rally.

there are many

lurk more newshit

Wayne is okay for not falling for the BLM bullshit.
Morgan Freeman possibly too.

>Are there any others?

Michael Jackson was black ?

No, Sup Forums does not like Kanye. At least I hope so. His music blows dick and the only people on Sup Forums who like him are Sup Forums.

And let me tell you something about Sup Forums - they'll like anything pitchfork tells them to. No, back the fuck off with your memes, your le irony - I've seen and heard it all. What I'm telling you is an irrefutable fact. Sup Forums is deeply cuckolded by pitchfork and always will be. Pitchfork and similar tastemakers run Sup Forums and millennial taste in music in general. The entirety of that taste boils down to "I want to listen to smartypants music so I can be a grown up patrician". If you think there's a shortcut to not being a fucking moron and you think that shortcut is music, you're beyond hope. And Sup Forums is beyond hope.

tldr: kanye is a fucking nigger

Ainsley Harriot the treasure trove of reaction images.

The dead ones

Clarence Thomas

Graduation and Heartbreak and 808s are two unbelievable albums.

You just have shit taste.

Forgetting the Black Muslim Prince of Sup Forums
King Malik

How about you use Jewgle search to find out.

>Sup Forums likes Pitchfork

Lel fuck off, they're like the polygon of Music.

I also like Gordon Freeman

>Sup Forums

Try r/The_Donald

All of the faggots praising this nigger are outsiders from reddit.

I don't like any niggers fuck off back to plebbit

No dude, you do. You live in this (mostly American) bubble where you care a whole lot about your social identity and you think music is about extra-musical crap like "Well, since someone borrowed a thesaurus before reviewing this album, it must be good". In reality, crap like Kayne and other millennial bullshit is just hipster pseudo-intellectual crap. You people should be listening to punk rock like normal kids, but this entire generation of kids is stuck in their ass.

Thomas Sowell
Larry Elder
Sleepy Ben
Sammy Davis Jr (RIP)
Stacey Dash
Sheriff Clarke
Mike Tyson
Patrice O'Neal (RIP)
Dave Chappelle before he became Al Sharpton 2.0
Charles Payne
Chuck Berry
Kwasi Kwarteng (Black Conservative MP - supported Brexit)
Richard Pryor (RIP)

Quite a few desu.
Just a shame that so many of them buy into this neo-hippity hop, disrespecting people is cool attitude.
The 1990s was not good for black people.

Never really liked him. He's just a useful idiot for Trump to take advantage of.

Barack Obama

Go carpet bomb yourself.

>liking Kanye
Nah, he is funny sometimes, that's it.

>they'll like anything pitchfork tells them to
Have you even been on Sup Forums in the last 3 years?

p4k just released their AOTY list yesterday and everyone unanimously agreed it was shit

i like Van Jones class and style, if i was black id want to be Van Jones for sure

>Van Jones is married to Jimmy Carter's niece.

What THE fuck.

Ugh, Sup Forums rips pitchfork to shreds and it's been a meme for years now. Not surprising the same idiot who knows nothing about Sup Forums obviously knows nothing about Kanye either

We like anyone who has conservative views or at the very least support's Trump, regardless of what their ethnicity is.

My favorite black role model is Sheriff Clarke. If you don't know who he is, look him up.

>nigger who can't sing using autotune

>not shit taste

I like Slash from guns n roses.

The one with the badass beard and murica-hat?

I like that based black sheriff who goes and blasts BLM on tv

>punk rock

fuck off

What's wrong with autotune?
>inb4 no talent
All that matters is that the finished music is good

a nigger's a nigger's a nigger

He knows he can't sing and uses autotune for a specific effect, not to change his voice so he hits the right notes like every mainstream pop artist now does

>Have you even been on Sup Forums in the last 3 years?

Of course not, it's a cesspool.

It doesn't matter if pitchfork in particular is relevant anymore. I bet an equally dumb website/blogger/whatever is running the show. Remember that a dilettante like Fantano fit right into Sup Forums back when he surfaced from whatever flannel hell he spawned from. Dude's a fucking Linus Tech Tips equivalent. Reads what's on the tin, calls it a review.

You know the moron kids who always have their headphones on? That's Sup Forums. Carefully preening their collections of gigabytes so they can call themselves patricians. Nothing to do with music, just trying to fit in and to boost their ego.

Friendly reminder that used to be huge on Sup Forums:

youtube.com/watch?v=m25e8b5t8bA

This is not fucking music. This is a soundtrack to organic cold pressed juices, sansho IPAs, lookbook and voting for Hillary.

kimbo slice is dead..?

Autotune sounds shit and kayne wests music is diarhea

No

youtu.be/5jdwhKRZuBw

I like blacks who don't act like niggers.

wow great argument
There's talent in making that autotune sound good in the context of the music

Yeah after the dada fight he passed away.

Yeah bro. Died of heart problems

Happened like 2 months after his final MMA fight vs Dada5000 who almost died in the ring

Autotune isnt great I agree, but Kanye is a great producer and underrated lyricist. I personally really enjoy College Dropout bc it was before all his personas and shit. Anyone in this thread should listen to that album in full. If you really hate him after i would be surprised.

Yes.

:(

There are plenty of blacks Sup Forums likes or even loves. Sleepy Doc, Sheriff Clark, Pastor Mark Burns, Thomas Sewell, Malik Obama.

It isn't the skin color that makes Sup Forums hate or distrust most blacks. Its their nigger culture which encourages violence, collectivism, and degeneracy. We can thank the Jews for that.

youtube.com/watch?v=LpFm6SeMgM0

no one likes niggers you fucking liberal cuckold.

I saw him live in San Jose when he first announced support for Trump. I was shocked and with all my friends who were pro-Hillary yet knowing my stance and who I voted for. It was one of the greatest moments and the worst.

>The mad man did it. Finally validation from a black, respected artist of our generation and culture."
>Look towards friends, their face in disgust while booing with the crowd. People start leaving in droves, my friends included.
>Two of my friends have to pretend to be mad because their girlfriends were zombified hilldogs
>Few days later his rant goes even deeper. Exposing Jay-Z' and begging him to not send his hitmen. Shitting on google and essentially The Jew.

Reminder he is one of those special blacks. Who cares about what you think of his music. The man's idols are all anti-semites and he's been redpilled for awhile. It's why he tweeted Bill Cosby is innocent(great redpill btw if you aren't aware). Tons of other things if you pay attention to his past and interviews. Let go of your feelings, the man is on our side and has been for awhile. He's in a position of so much influence for nignogs and my community in general. Him and Kim will divorce soon btw. Also fuck Sup Forums.

Why does Sup Forums like him? I don't understand.

John the II of Portugal

Kimbo slice got a fucked up belly button

Malik Obama, Meme Master General

*glass shatters*

Somebody get our boi darth malick some jergens. Boys hands are cracking worse than....well you know where this was probably going.

Now we are talking, Mr. Grips my man.

osama bin llama's brother malik obasma is a /pol peruser

he is Sup Forumstastic

WE

shouldn't you be listening to some arabic chants, muhammad?

hes a dumb nigger. i dont like him.

who the fuck does? thats right, nobody

>plenty of blacks Sup Forums likes
>all political partisans

I loathe rap aesthetics but a lot of rappers use their color shield to tell it like it is. Only some admit it but every luxury they enjoy or own comes courtesy of the white consumer. Who's that ugly wiry fuck who was on espn talking sense about race?

My roommate is black and is the one who redpilled me into not being a liberal. Honestly one of the most respectful people I know. I have a lot of respect for him. When my mom died him and his gf drove me across the damn country for her funeral. I like him way more than I like yeezy.

THE FACE

Malik Obama is pretty great

At some point

Malcolm X, Ben Carson, Thomas Sowell

came here just to make sure someone posted this

he was looking sharp as a tack last night too

Not necessarely wrong but recording a whole fucking album singing only in autotune is just cringeworthy. I don't care how much his illiterate libtard fans like it.

This, Malick is Sup Forums tier as fuck for a black

youtube.com/watch?v=apTouMWnMGo

literal king niggers

>wahh people have different taste in music than me!
Of course some of them are simply hipsters who are trying to impress each other with their knowledge of bizarre artists, but that's like someone saying that Sup Forums is just a bunch of tinfoil hat flat earth believing rednecks. Sorry to ruin your edgy statement.

I like Kanye a little but you are dead on about Sup Forums. They are a bunch of fucking try hards.

>underrated lyricist

Now I know you are just baiting, leaf.

If he divorces Kim then I'd like him.

Holy shit I never thought I'd have such differing tastes from someone.

I think College Dropout and Late Registration is superb Hip Hop some of the best from a Pop Artist, the albums you mentioned I think was Kanye going completely stale. MBDTF was a return to form but Yeezus was just wretched with some good ideas.

Haven't even bothered listening to Pablo. Hopefully Trump inspired him to be Great Again.

>butthurt kanye fanboy

Damn nigger.

Ben Carson, Malik Obama, Tommy Sotomayor, Sheriff David Clarke, Thomas Sowell, etc..

WTF I LIKE NIGGERS NOW

Is this true, Sup Forums?

Ice Cube, 50, Shaq, couple others all voted for Trump. They seem to sound of mind.

>Finally validation from a black, respected artist of our generation and culture

America in a nutshell. This cuck in a nutshell. Doesn't count until a gorilla says it, huh?

You realise no-one had used autotune in that way before and everyone else copied him? It was an experimental albu

DAS RITE

No he malfunctioned and was re-programmed.

Now Sup Forums thinks he is red pilled. Lol

>> pic related based black male

like your style, Serb. Pitchfork is part of the growing mass of media entities unwittingly engaged in ruining the field they are covering

>conceived from black parents
Idk you tell me

AYE AYE

Chappelle said he'd vote Trump and supported him on SNL of all places.

Most wealthy black men like Trump.