Why do people want to have wife and kids?? I don't get it?? what's the point...

Why do people want to have wife and kids?? I don't get it?? what's the point? Sound pretty boring and waste of time to me. I would rather save my money to go outside and explore and fuck many beautiful women.

>btw I'm 26

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SKUVuGrL8Us
heatst.com/life/how-one-german-town-is-teaching-refugees-to-hit-on-local-women/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do you fuck many beautiful women?

>Why do people want to have wife and kids?? I don't get it?? what's the point? Sound pretty boring and waste of time to me.

When you get older, things that sound boring and a waste of time now gradually become more interesting to you.

not always, but when i have free time to go out sometimes i have luck to find women to fuck

I'm almost 27, never didn't want to have kids or wife. I don't see the point.

i would love to have a little daughter to kiss and cuddle with. not a pedo.

I'd rather play vidya, watch anime and raise deer than raise some screaming shitbag that grows up to worship BBC and a wife that'll leave me asap.

nice digits, and I feel sorry as hell for those boys. Their life is going to be a total living hell.

Procreation is the only meaning of life.

life is so shit

People here LARP they're in a racial fertility cult.

There is absolutely no reason for a well educated man to get married today. But don't my word for it, or 4chans. Go talk to married men and ask them alllll about it.

In Belgium

Post more cute deers!

>I would rather save my money to go outside and explore and fuck many beautiful women.

Wow I never thought of it this way, Mr. Shlomo Noseberg. Thanks. I guess I need another dose of xenoestrogens.

I just want to pet it, and give it apple slices

Goodbye Germany.

youtube.com/watch?v=SKUVuGrL8Us

heatst.com/life/how-one-german-town-is-teaching-refugees-to-hit-on-local-women/

is that really your deer? house deer?

Do the deer shit in the house or outside?

>for me too much responsibility

I felt the same way OP, then my qt3.14, thick Latina gf got pregnant... And my beautiful blue eyes, blonde haired, light skinned sun was born.... Changed everything. Nothing matters more or makes me happier than my son... I also wifed my gf cuz reasons, she's OK, a plus, but my son is everything.

Pic related, wife 6 months after my son was born... Maybe I'm just lucky

Danish pussy is very hot so you're lucky there. They're sweet peas for sure.

I don't want to have kids or marriage either. Life should be about having a bunch of fun.

I mean unless the jews get completely BTFO and things somehow get back to at a minimum of 90's levels, I would never have kids.

I have to be honest though if I lived in Denmark or a country that wasn't 60% white, I would probably be more inclined.

Do you have any webm were you pet or feed the deer?
Asking for a friend...

Aryan #1 champion here. I expect no less from any Sup Forumsack

Just 1? I thought latinas had litters of at least 6 like dogs do

3/13
Shit, he's got bad luck

I don't know about wife, but I really do want kids. One girl and one boy. I want a daughter because

>tfw no qt loli daughterfu

but I want a son too because if raised right will be the best investment of a lifetime. The mindset of a man in your own genetic offspring, and he will help you when you're down (if you help him when he's down too) and be loyal to the family basically.

To continue your family bloodline and the existence of the white race people unwilling to do that need to be gassed

why would you post pictures like this of your supposed wife on Sup Forums