/tit/ - Tuvalu Infiltration Thread

DISCORD CHAT: discord.gg/Ycz7m9M
discord.gg/Ycz7m9M
discord.gg/Ycz7m9M

>Average IQ of 65
>Not self-sustaining (i.e. has to import food despite being surrounded be rich fishing waters)
>Only claim to fame and source of real income is the stupid .tv domain name
>Can't afford barges so they literally dump their trash and feces into the ocean.
>Little to no infrastructure
>Stirs the shit with major world powers like China and Russia because they're so insignificant they don't fear retaliation (e.g. they condemned Russia's annexation of Crimea).
>Tuvaluan are trying to get refugee status in the west as "Climate Refugees", in order to ruin our society.

12/12/2016 was the day Sup Forums declared war on their pathetic nation.

Old threads:

Other urls found in this thread:

groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Tuvalu2/info
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion_of_Grenada
tuvaluislands.com/gov_addresses.htm
bc.edu/content/dam/files/schools/law/lawreviews/journals/bciclr/26_1/01_FMS.htm
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iakoba_Italeli
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

/TIT/ANS ASSEMBLE

Bumping.
Are we still doing flags?

A charity would be the easiest way to take control. Plus you could spin it positively in the public spotlight as this becomes more serious

long live tuvalu

fresh OC

wake up my fellow polynesians

>malay

>paki

They don't poo in the loo?

Daily reminder that Truvalu is rightful American clay.

Actually it's part of the commonwealth and Sup Forumstards are going to get blown up by British warships worse than Diego and his pals in 1982.

Fuck your (((commonwealth))) faggot. Did you think the Manifest Destiny ended with mainland US?

Did you know the Tuvaluan government has an official Yahoo message board?

groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Tuvalu2/info

Go nuts.

Your empire isn't half the size of ours at its peak.

You're going to have to do better than that to impress us.

The Falklands is a British overseas and thereby is under the direct jurisdiction of the UK.

They are almost all white and actually contribute a net benefit. There is a reason to hold on to the Falklands.

Tuvalu on the other hand, is NOT a British overseas territory. It is almost 99% Denisovan savages rather than whites. They cost the UK, Australia and New Zealand over 30 million USD total in combined aid. Trust me, they would be happy to see Tuvalu go tooda-loo.

Your home nation is literally the size of one of our states. Fuck off worm.

>won't leave the basement
>is going to take over a nation

This is totally going to happen.

So?

Every country we colonised was bigger than the UK.

You haven't achieved half of what Britain has yank. We civilised the world and even created your country.

There has never been a country that has contributed more to the world than Great Britain.

maybe rome tbf

don't fuck with the commonwealth though wankers

SeeTuvaluans literally do nothing, they are a sinkhole for cash. They want to leave the island, they want to go to Europe because they shitted up their islands like niggers always do.

Can I be King ? I like the idea of being head of a monarchy.

Just saying i'll actually go and boat over to Tuvalu and kill the sea niggers in name of /po/
but i dont have a boat or any weapon, so if someone actually did get me that i would go on aboat to murder all of those cunts in the name of war. im suicidal anyway if i die so what atleast ill be able to server Sup Forums in this great war

Fuck off.
I am already the Kormányzó.

Ez az tesó

No, we're already planning. Get in the discord.

I think my plan is better than the other one since you get controll of the farms and the solar panels.

How is it this palce is half the size of Pitcairn (50 people) yet supports a population of 11000? 330ppl per sq km, similar to england!

Sounds gay. Have a bump

Tuvalu consist of eight seperate islands.

Only 6k are on the main island.

>landing in forest
for what purpose

The most important thing is to seize the revenue generating apparatus. Forget the seat of government.

You are thinking about it the wrong way.

No invasion needed.

We simply do what CIA has tought us best. Stage a coupe and topple their regime.

Can we MEME the opposition into power like we did with Donaldo?

Concealment, obviously. They'll see us a mile away if we have no concealment.

We commence the op at night, quickly occupying government building and stopping all comms with a spark gap generator.

stealth and low sand banks

I think you'll find the standard CIA method these days is to:
1) Claim bunch of human rights abuses
2) Cast doubt on legitimacy of elections
3) Blame leadership for interference in foreign conflict western public have no understanding of

Then you can just invade and say you are "liberating" them.

Thats where they fooled you.
They dont have any.

I suppose it depends on the level of operation you're going for

if its a small team stealth and landing close to the targets would be best

if you have an actual army of sorts you'll want to land on the beaches to sort out your supplies and regroup

>sweden
>makes landing plan look like a dick

If you need ideas for logistics or invasion tactics look into Grenada.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion_of_Grenada

>888999

Wew fucking lads

KEK wants us to use this plan
PRAISE KEK

Checked, praise kek

ALRIGHT BOYS, YOU HAVE YOUR ORDERS.

If we can cause enough chaos on the island, we can make them surrender to us.

tuvaluislands.com/gov_addresses.htm

Does someone want to call the governor of Tuvalu, record it, and tell them about our declaration of war?

Great idea. As you probably know, someone already sent them an official war email.

Can anyone re-post it in this thread? It was pure gold.

A dozen armed Sup Forumsasks could control the islands

Grenada is huge compared to Tuvalu.

PRAISE

OK IT'S WHATEVER YOU SAY FROG GOD

I'd love to be a simple fisherman/meme wizard living in a tropical white nation

The faggot misspelled declaration.

Bu we can use this to our advantage, if people say we're starting war with a defenseless nation we just say "No, we decelarated war with them. We decelerated a declaration of war."

5th dimensional Backgammon.

Oh just an FYI.

bc.edu/content/dam/files/schools/law/lawreviews/journals/bciclr/26_1/01_FMS.htm

Saved and thanks.

we need to build wave breakers so the white nation isn't eroded away

I'd sort that with several empty bottles and a few friends fresh after a session of binge drinking around Christmas...

We're gonna make a fuckton of dirt and concrete to build the island back up.

Then why are there 9 stars in their flag?

Also, I've been getting Palm Tree and seafood captchas.... I think the TIDF might have infiltrated Sup Forums.

One of autistic wizards needs to record a phone call with Iakoba Italeli and inform him Sup Forums's and KEK's intent.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iakoba_Italeli

ill be bringing some bags when i come

TIDF was going full damage control in the first two threads.

we need a new thread TIDF keeps making slide threads

>Just saying i'll actually go and boat over to Tuvalu and kill the sea niggers in name of /po/

Kek.

What exactly would happen if someone sailed the Sup Forums /k/atamaran to Tuvalu, and started a genocide.

What would Trump, Aussie, and the U.K. Do exactly? In such a hypothetical situation, what would would be the consequences?

We won't genocide, we'll just create infrastructure and industry in exchange for an island or two. We protect them, then install our own governmentss.

Nah I think the brit empire contributed more than Rome. Look at all the innovation that came from the UK and subsequent anglo nations like the US. Sure you can say the same about Rome, but the industrial revolution alone advanced humanity exponentially

I will be minister of propaganda.

I already look like Goebbels

We already have one. Join the discord.

Well I guess we will have to fight to the death.

On second thought, no Leafs allowed.

I'll be sure to inform you of my thread ID when I join :^)

Add the stars to this one

I like this one
Add the stars like said

this

YOU SCRAM NIGGERS NEED TO UNDESRTAND THIS HAS TO LOOK LEGIT we cannot have frogs or swastikas
some of the viable designs are here
dove one is for psy ops

Frog looks good. Swastika is edgy teen as fuck.

Those flags look like shit.

>wants to use frogs
stay home nigger, you are 100% useless

>disrespecting kek

leave Sup Forums and never come back

fuck off with the stars

The stars represent the seven islands/atolls that make up Tuvalu you dummy

its 9 atolls

check this out

looks like shit senpai desu

I understand the reference,

If you make the stars white, it'd be as anglo as any anglo flag. Once again, not all of us are anglo so it's ok

ok, hope you people do not get involved in a any way
sperging for le maymay flags shows how much of a dumb bunch of underage nigels you are

This is really gay guys, can't we just go back to exposing pedophiles and dishonest media personalities?

fuck off TIDF

>guys , finally attaining a white ethnostate is gay just stop
LLLLEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAFFFFFF

A fucking leaf.

Even colonizing Pitcairn Island is more sensible than this bullshit.

TIDF confirmed
why not both faggot

Actually Sup Forums should make a floating island.

Here's the new board. No LARP. No Homo. No Mummy. 100% legal, legit. Richfag where are you?

Polony
boards
net

I was actually thinking something similar to this. An internet force around the size of what we had for trump taking over a shit island nation but making it bad ass. We might actually have to send a few operatives down there, but start manipulating their media, elections, culture. Propaganda and feels campaigns to get crowdfunding then not steal it like jews and actually use it.

Basically red-pill a whole island nation, give them guns, democracy, teach them logic and reasoning. A place like tuvalu like you said that imports food instead of fishing, get those niggers some fishing gear and make them self reliant. Eventually it would snowball and their country would be a successfull little mini-america.

the benefits for us would be meme magic but as me mold their laws and economy, get them a good undersea fiber optic hardline laid, host a website from it, make their laws good for us to move down there and get a house and fuck the natives.

thats our next step as the neuvo-jews pol. nation building.

>fuck the natives
Thats a weird way to say exterminate the natives

I look at it from another angle, Tuvalu it's about to disappear, their island will sink in the pacific at any moment, they blame global warming for that, if I were they I'll like to go down fighting.

Given that the U.N. are pussies, we'll do it, we'll give them a respect that only warriors can give, they will fight against a coalition of the world forces, and they are going down in a blaze of glory.

And we will put that island in our personal history.

I want a Sup Forums version of Executive Outcomes, though with the element of being a racket. Actually stir up some instability in Tuvalu (former-American-Secretary-of-State-style) and resolve the conflict we covertly started with the condition that we take over the government. That'd be more efficient than outright declaring war.