etc etc

Get a load of this

Other urls found in this thread:

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/anecdotal
youtube.com/watch?v=oJkYu2TH6CA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>image related
I'll take 'things that did not happen' for 500

There is literally photographic proof, lad..

How do you know if someone is dumb? They can't express themselves without dozens of smileys.

You are German, hans, emotionless. I don't know if you've ever smiled or laughed in your entire life.

This is called hustling.

Minorities do this all the time, usually with drugs or stolen products. I've seen Mexicans with their children selling oranges on the road.

It doesn't make them amazing, it makes me pity them.

>Some maori kid on the other side of the world pushed a trashcan so that makes up for the 50 billion spics who don't even speak english coming to my hospital every fucking day

Wow, you are fucking human scum, I'm as racist as the next guy but even I can see when someone does something great

sounds like youre literally shaking

You missed the point entirely. Sure, that guy seems like a good dad, doesn't mean that me saying "spics are lazy shitheads" isn't true. Because not only is that one guy, it's completely unrelated to the people I'm talking about, except that he has brown skin.

It means and proves you should treat all people with respect unless they individually prove they do not deserve it. GET IT YET?

Wrong, respect is earned, not given by default.

This

>Muslims/blacks/immigrants you name it do some bad shit
>DO NOT JUDGE ALL MUSLIMS/BLACKS/IMMIGRANTS JUST BECAUSE ONE DID SOMETHING

>Some migrant kid opens up a "business"
>YOU SEE?! IMMIGRANTS ARE NOT AS LAZY AS YOU SAY THEY ARE!

So basically
>Generalizing is okay as long as it fits my personal agenda.

No, it just proves generalizing is bad!

This made me laugh.

I dare you to walk through Detroit at night and judge everyone equally until they prove otherwise.

His eyebrows shuffled once, when he took his first Muslim penis. That's about it sadly

Wow just as bad as DRUMPF, doesn't even pay taxes

>>immigrants are lazy
>>they never work
>>rely on benefits

>etc etc

>Get a load of this
You are literary generalizing immigrants based on what some random kid did and now you say that suddenly generalizing is bad?
If anything It proves what I said
>Generalizing is okay as long as it fits my personal agenda.

Of course I wouldn't do that, it would be unsafe. Just as I wouldn't walk through poor white neighborhoods at night, it is inviting trouble. Anyone who is poor is more inclined to petty crime.

>lumping black in with Muslims and Immigrants

Fuck you mate, don't compare us to terrorist and job stealing wetbacks. Once God Emperor Trump bans Muslims keep us safe and departs Mexicans stealing our jobs, we can go back to purging liberalism and infusing conservative values into our communities. We have Muslims and Immigrants too.

So slamming all migrants and trying to deport them is as bad as saying they're mostly good people? are you fucking high, nederkanker?

Assault and robbery aren't petty crime, and there isn't a white neighborhood in the world that you would be anywhere near as unsafe walking through as any black inner city area.

Walking through Downtown Detroit is ok, it's when you go outside the safety when things get shifty

>source grew up in a Detroit Suburb

>dad gives his third-generation 5-year-old son small loan of $20
>drives son to store to buy wheelie bin and printing paper with $20 he gave to son
>gets back home
>"my dear wife nigelina, could you fire up that microsoft paint tool and satisfy our cunt son's wishes of starting a 'business'?"
>wife makes half-assed design for son's 'business'
>kid pesters neighbors with his stupid fucking wheelie bin
>parents post photo of son holding shittily made business card next to his wheelie bin on facebook
>this somehow justifies letting in millions of third-world immigrants unvetted

What is your point? turns out if you treat people like shit for centuries and then suddenly free them, they don't become rich white people overnight? it will take generations to lift the majority of blacks out of poverty and crime dependence. Even longer if the Jews continue to propagate the gangster culture in movies/rap music.

Lol what exactly does he do? Give people rides?

They aren't mostly good people, that's the point. You take one facebook post and go "Well I guess they mostly good guys, statistics be damned!"

Holy shit you make me want to punch you and keep punching you until you have a seizure.

>haha look at this cute story about a little boy, don't you want to destroy your civilisation now??

Irish people, Asians and Jews are doing great.

Ever seen the American signs that said 'no dogs and no Irish'? My parents even bought a home once that still had a legal clause in it that didn't allow Asians to own the property.

Niggers can't get their act together like everyone else for very genetic reasons.

The vast majority of black crime is done by those under 30. They weren't even alive during the civil rights movement, much less slavery. They were BORN into a country in which they already had inherent advantage codified into law and institution.

>it will take generations to lift the majority of blacks out of poverty and crime dependence.

Crime dependence? Are you fucking stupid? Between Section 8 and EBT, they're not dependent on anyone except the government.

>this

He's completely right. The black community needs to be pretty much left alone. During segregation and a little after the black community had a strong working/middle class. It wasn't until (((lefties))) started meddling around when the community went to utter shit.

Stop giving welfare, stop peddling drugs, leave the community alone, this is what liberal scum doesn't understand. The black community hasn't really had a chance to recover. We don't need affirmative actions the ones who are smart will go to college the ones who are idiots will work in labor.

why would someone draw this

>has $60
>was given "small" $20 loan from daddy

He could have just left it in stock market and made more money!

The original didn't have a cock, so I guess someone thought it would be funny to add a cock

Aren't you then meant to tell us all how great Drumpfy is for working anyway? even though he made less money than if he had just invested his dad's $250m+ inheritance in the NASDAQ?

i really hate to think of all the filth and chemicals they're exposing their child to

Except looking back at American history that's not true. For a long time the black community was fine, there were blacl doctors, lawyers, bankers, police officers, businessmen, etc. It was until left wing degenerates decided to "help" the black community by forcing intergration, which destroyed black business, pending devil worship culture, which destroyed black churches, introduced welfare and drugs which destroyed the black family unit. The community has never recovered since then because it's been under liberal rules for GENERATIONS. The solution is Trump, roll back welfare, increase war on drugs, roll back hand outs, roll a back affirmative action, defend abortions clinics, reduces taxes, and encourage small business growth especially in the black community combined with an increase in police presence and by police I mean BLACK police officers.

Why? it's household waste, lad, harden the fuck up. Even a 5 year old is tougher than you??

So he cleans trash bins? Why? It's just going to get full of trash anyway. anything more than spraying it out with a hose is overkill unless you don't know how to use a trash bag

Defund abortion clinics not defend.

You're painting with a broad brush. You sir, are retarded.

>claims to made $60

Why won't Tricky release his tax returns?

You'd think an Aussie would be able to smell such an obvious shitpost

If you don't clean it, it starts to smell. Also for people who are renting their home, it is expected they clean before moving out.

You can only give so much credit to liberals for the current situation blacks are in, especially when you look at Africa.

At some point you have to just say that they are an easily manipulated race that depends heavily on the environment while others like Asians succeed everywhere they go and near regardless of circumstances.

>I like lollies

what did they mean by this?

so much this, fucking libtards do this all the time. Same goes with politics, someone supporting a right wing party says he supports fascism? all the party members are now fascists. Fuck logic

it is ukenglish speak for candy, lad.

he made money sifting through trash looking for old beer cans and soda bottles. wow great business model very original

Impossible to fake photographic evidence. Seems legit.

>All Immigrants are the same
Your premise is shit.

I'm not going to dive into a history lesson on Africa or Asia.

We are talking about the United States where black have been here for nearly 300 years. The first half of that history was enslavement. Immediately after was segregation , which by the way was a great thing for developing the black community (period of success), then forced intergration and liberalism. The pattern is of liberal corruption is so obvious. If you just look at American history it's the exact moment when black switched from Republican to Democrat when the community went to shit. Also, you can't compare American Blacks to Africans since the majority of black are here in the US are mixed with another race, nearly 30% of the genetics on average comes from another race. Which cannot be said for Africa. At either rate, liberalism is the cancer that is destroying the black community.

After all this shitposting by Aussies one has to wonder was shitposting illegal during the Victorian era

>$10 to clean my trash bin
>Something I could for free in 5 minutes
OY VEY. If he wanted money why doesn't he just do regular shit like dog walking or shoveling snow.

Rare!

It has literally never snowed in my state, not once in history. I have never seen snow in my entire life, lad.

>letting your kid clean up garbage cans
>paying 10 fucking dollars to have your garbage can cleaned

nah senpai

Lurk more newfag

You must be a mental defective of some sort.

Then shoveling snow won't do... but there's a ripe market for IMPORTED SNOW!

Australia is fucking freezing. I went there in summer and saw snow falling. God knows what it's like in winter.

You fucking idiot mongoloid, you were in AUSTRIA!

Also arrested some fucking Swiss cunt the other night who tried to pretend he was French. Public nuisance :]

Can you mail me a jar of snow?

>Swiss cunt the other night who tried to pretend he was French

That's clearly a lie, it's like a white person pretending he's an abbo.

>Can you mail me a jar of snow?

We've been trying but the liberals at the post office have been swapping out jars of snow with jars of water.

I knew he was having me on, lying prick. Sure enough he had a Swiss passport in his back pocket.

Fucking union workers I swear to christ. If you ever come out here for a vacation can you bring a jar with you?

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/anecdotal

>There is only one kind of immigrant and immigration can never present a spectrum of problems.

Discarded.

That kid may not be asian, but definitely have some typical asian traits.
So it doesn't surprise me he's hard working, check this out:
youtube.com/watch?v=oJkYu2TH6CA

>not using the .is domain
cmon leaf

legit immigrants are mostly great. It's the illegals and religious nuts that are the problem

>increase the war on drugs

>the solution to the massive overdose/violent gangs that spawned from the war on drugs is more war on drugs
>the solution to the violence of the 20s spawned from the prohibition was getting tougher on alcohol
Kill yourself

Tried that once. Airline workers must be in the same union.

Tried to smuggle a jar in my ass and, guess what. THEY SWAPPED IT, TOO! Obviously, stage magicians are in the same union.

It's a conspiracy. They don't want you to have a jar of snow, mate.

>letting invaders into your country is OK if they status signal hard enough
Fuck off

My noggin is really joggin right now you guys.

probably an old joke, but funny anyway.

I still have trouble imagining christmas and santa clause in the summertime.