/ssg/ Saving Scandinavia General - Mapping Our Destruction Edition

I want to create a website with an interactive map, updated live, showing the development of the situation. We will colour "no go zones" and unsafe areas of our countries and map terror attacks, stabbings, mob activity, rape and other kinds of serious crime. This will make it much easier to see the scale of the harm that is being done to our nations.

I'm picturing something like this:
syria.liveuamap.com/

Ideas for this map:
>Mark alleged and confirmed activity differently
>Give people the oppurtunity to report nearby crime in their country
>Find a somewhat subtle way to show that Ahmed did it
>Colour districts from green to dark red decided by safety; crime rates can be used as a neutral source for this, for instance

What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l2XzkSrloqU
youtube.com/watch?v=KiKKp06eQR4
youtube.com/watch?v=ykaQb9gEgcU
youtube.com/watch?v=9LiN57nfjFw
youtube.com/watch?v=oSwV-DJivQU
youtube.com/watch?v=PX7cPorwX5M
youtube.com/watch?v=nLjIyL4gWtg
youtube.com/watch?v=9FkbXTDzKBc
youtube.com/watch?v=JA4baP70tVc
youtube.com/watch?v=0miN6tJQTSA
youtube.com/watch?v=bl9yIpCncKs
discord.gg/gqW244F
youtube.com/watch?v=M-YCtdu7gAM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XKeyscore
polisen.se/Global/www och Intrapolis/Rapporter-utredningar/01 Polisen nationellt/Ovriga rapporter-utredningar/Kriminella natverk med stor paverkan i lokalsamhallet Sekretesspr 14.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=cdq0ZVQDac8&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=uCtd6Z8huqQ
discord.gg/QqNPchZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Musikk
youtube.com/watch?v=l2XzkSrloqU
youtube.com/watch?v=KiKKp06eQR4
youtube.com/watch?v=ykaQb9gEgcU
>Våre hymner
youtube.com/watch?v=9LiN57nfjFw
youtube.com/watch?v=oSwV-DJivQU
youtube.com/watch?v=PX7cPorwX5M
youtube.com/watch?v=nLjIyL4gWtg
youtube.com/watch?v=9FkbXTDzKBc

In this thread we discuss how we best save our great fatherland.
Be it organizing political resistance, militias, gathering knowledge for survival or spreading the message - Scandinavia deserves to live!

Ideer:
>Lage en nettside med kart over voldtekt, overfall, terror og skyteepisoder som skjer i Skandinavia
>Lage en overlevelse og selvforsvarsguide slik at vi kan klare oss best mulig om ting til sist allikevel raser sammen
>Opprette sider på diverse medier som kan hjelpe oss å spre budskapet; Libertinius er et mulig eksempel på en suksesshistorie for dette.
>Designe egnede plakater til å vekke det nordiske folk

Mål:
>Sikre en skandinavisk majoritet i alle nordiske land og at andelen og antallet som inngår i denne majoriteten ikke er i reduksjon
>Deportere majoriteten av Skandinavias rasefremlinger og alle muslimer
>Arbeide i retning av foderalstaten Skandinavia. Skal sies at dette er poenglost om vi ikke forst kvitter oss med pampene som sitter med makten i dag.
>Skape et fundament for oss som elsker Skandinavia til å drive konstant selvforbedring slik at vi oppnår storre skaperevne og reduserer mengden fordommer mot våre tanker
>Hjelpe partiene nærmest vår agenda til best mulige valgresultater
>Arbeide for at nasjonalisme ikke lenger skal ses på som kvinnefiendtlig; vi onsker å legge til rette for landets modre

youtube.com/watch?v=JA4baP70tVc

Bumping with some epic Finnish music

bump

literally nothing happening over here. Sometimes I wonder if any of this is even real

Fuck Scandinavia, I hope you all burn

here is our strike plan friends

bump

I envy you that
Haha If Sweden doesn't get it's shit together I'm onboard

i don't want to be part of this scandinavia shit.

Good thread OP. i like the idea.

(how do i embed youtube vids? t. newfag)

Checked
Bare post en youtube-lenke; gjores automatisk.

I remember someone posting a website where he had marked all rapes, murders and other crimes done by immigrants in Germany. Something similar could be done. Will try to find the webpage

Takker

Good norskie tune: youtube.com/watch?v=0miN6tJQTSA

We rely on the safety of scandinavia

>Arbeide i retning av foderalstaten Skandinavia. Skal sies at dette er poenglost om vi ikke forst kvitter oss med pampene som sitter med makten i dag.
forst må det blie organiserte bevegelser tilstede for å få gjennom noen av dine mål.

Excellent!

Anyone here that has relevant experience? Can't pull this off alone, sadly.

do you have any experience with programming?

Not really, sadly, but I'm willing to put in quite a bit of time in keeping it up and organising its creation.

liberate stockholm and nuke the rest

BUMP BUMP BUMP

When will the other Nordic nations be absorbed into the greater Danish Reich?

Jeg kan godt fjerne dette punktet hvis det ikke er onsket; er ikke tiltenkt å være en kampsak i situasjonen vi er i nå. Det kommer allikevel til å være onskelig å soke sammen etter at vi har frigjort oss.

Doing gods work.

Praise Odin.

And awesome music, btw.

Nei, det er nodvendig bare veldig vanskeligt å selge.
Jeg ville anbefale å studere alternative grupper som har hoge fodselrater som Amish, Mennonitter og Ortrodokse joder. I tillegg så kan Kibbutz-en fra israel være en modell for å skape lokal samfunn med en sterk skandinavisk kultur

færoyene er norske

Glorious initiative, brother!
I have 0 programming skills
But I do have this music to bump
youtube.com/watch?v=bl9yIpCncKs

For any Swedish speaking user who wants to chat with other Sup Forumsacks
We created a /SwedenGeneral/ discord channel a few threads back

discord.gg/gqW244F

nice try säpo

i agree. Funfact: if you check out their early albums from the early 70s, notice the sound quality. They were produced in based Oystein Sundes basement.

>t. hurri

Cant you just go full Breivik on the shitskins in all nordic cities on the same day? Your justice systems would only jail all of you for 3 years max. I'd say that's worth it.

Det hores ut som et godt råd.
Ignore the degenerate drawings.
youtube.com/watch?v=M-YCtdu7gAM
Nice! We should probably make one for Scandinavia as a whole.

NICE TRY SÄPO

They already know who you are
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XKeyscore

>Usage by foreign partners of the NSA
>Germany
>Sweden

The reason I believe you'll fail is that you'll need to get out, organize meetings, mobilize people.

This is too much effort, apparently.

>flag
OUT! OUT! OUT!

>OUT! OUT! OUT!
Nice strategy, Sven. I'm sure it'll do wonders for your country.

Meant for

Here is a legit source of "segregated zones" in Sweden, official from our Police
Complete with maps over most big cities in our country

polisen.se/Global/www och Intrapolis/Rapporter-utredningar/01 Polisen nationellt/Ovriga rapporter-utredningar/Kriminella natverk med stor paverkan i lokalsamhallet Sekretesspr 14.pdf

250% in support of this.

Immensely useful resource!

If you make a zone-apparent way of showing crimes done by immigrants reported by people, you could have monthly updates like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=cdq0ZVQDac8&feature=youtu.be

>scandinavia
>white

Yes.
Even our terrorists are white.

You had to import muslims to get the bataclan job done.

Can confirm - I made that discord room.

This is the thing.

Excellent idea. We should get this up and going before 2017; that will allow us to make an accurate year summary too.

Stay around for comedy.

Bumpedibump
youtube.com/watch?v=uCtd6Z8huqQ

It's great to see that Sweden's finally producing some nationalist music again!

I have no experience in that stuff, but you should join our discord at discord.gg/QqNPchZ so that we stay in touch.
We'll help with whatever we can, of course.

That's a pretty old song as far as I know, but it's still definately a pearl!

I'm in.

Posting before this dies:

Response was good enough for this to be something to pursue.

Keep fighting, brothers!

I am also interested to see how this plays out. I was wondering how long Scandinavia would take the cucking before they did something about it.

In a sense I want to slow things down as much as possible and do this the peaceful slow, steady way, but the URSVENSK BARBAR side of me wants a sudden attack from major immigrans in all cities by tommorow, triggering a literal civil war between swedes and immigrants, which would be known as the Swedish Winter (like arabian spring), which would then spread to all nearby countries et.c. and end in n a t i o n a l i s m.

Iceland serves no purpose in anything, especially in this "mission" against the filth. Can't some more relevant nordic nation just annex them with 10 soldiers if any of you have that many