Is /pol still boycotting Pepsi?

Is /pol still boycotting Pepsi?

>drinking sodas

>the JewJuice
kys senpai

>Drinking anything besides water and green tea

I thought you saw through their tricks

Stop drinking soda and start drink water.

I just had a vanilla pepsi made with REAL SUGAR I got from a church food bank

It was good

>he fell for the GreenTea Jew

Word and lift. That's the best form of protest. When you can show off yourself and dus get jelly.

won't ever touch it again. Craft, nestle and kellogs as well. Fuck those jews.
Found some awesome organic soda to replace it. Sky and vergils soda. 10x better.
I drink sams cola as well because its cheap and made by an independent company.

yes, and levis.

i have a list somewhere.

most shit youd be stupid to consume anyways, like sodas or movies.

If you need your soda fix just buy soda stream it's the best value and you don't support dem filthy jews!!

Give up all that shit junk food.
Or do you like giving your money to (((them)))???

We are boycotting Pepsi?

Drink Seagrams plebs.

this is trolling right? soda stream is owned by an israeli company. Also a horrible value, the co2 has a huge mark up. You can build your own co2 machine for about 120 bucks including the bottle and buy co2 for a tenth of the cost. I crunched the math. A 2 liter of soda stream is 79 cents. A diy soda is 11 cents a 2 liter and it wont have corn jew in it.

Water, is good, though properly made tea, coffee from a proper source or even freshly made juice that's the actual juice and not the crap that most stores sell works too.

dead baby parts in it.

And this, my friends, is why places can make a profit on their "all you can drink" fountains.

oh yeah you have no idea. Used to work for a small pizza place. Most places charge in excess of 1.50 for drinks. I think they charged a dollar. It costs less than a penny a drink. Its about 30 bucks for a 5 gallon box of syrup that makes like 200 gallons of drinks. Most places make more off the drinks than the food.

Faygo is the only way to go as far as soda is concerned

t. Joseph Bruce and Joseph Utsler

Of course, like any faithful Muslim should, pic related.

>Wasting all the fruit by not just eating it
Also in liquid form sugars gain faster entrence in your body. A slower absorbtion is better.

All pop is empty calories. Just have water or coffee. Fucking stay at home NEET weeb no job fucks.

Drinking anything besides regular juices, milk, cocoa and still water is degenerate.

>drink diet coke as a mixer for whiskey
>Pepsi removes aspartame in their diet shit
>start drinking that instead
>now I'm supposed to boycott Pepsi
JUST

>Buying soda

Who does this?
Carbonated jew

Yes, and the entire cookie section, and Israel etc

I've never had pop with real sugar but I figure I can't be missing much
>haven't drank pop in 5+ years

>they fell for dihydrogen monoxide jew

Fuck no.

It's even cheaper to just buy a 60 dollar (or less_ Soda Stream and modify it to connect to generic co2 cans.

Saying 'thot' is for niggers

I drink sparkling water w/ different fruit juices
Says it's 0 calories and other shit
Am I fucked?

I stated boycotting epsilon years ago when I found out that they were using products obtained from a set of aborted human fetuses as a "flavor enhancer"

That is some ghoulish, soylent green tier Molech behavior.

>epsilon
autocorrect
*Pepsi