Fed rate hike today. Is Sup Forums ready for the market crash...

Fed rate hike today. Is Sup Forums ready for the market crash? I need the protection of kek so trips decides which stock I buy today.

>(((Shiller)))

$abus

BRK-A

>implying that the crash won't take the course of a year as the fed raises the rates every few months

shut up just roll

>tfw we would've seen negative interest rates with Hillary
>more inflation of the markets for 8 more years is somehow "good"

>rate hike
>causing a market crash in this environment
>especially the day it's announced
You're a retard who knows nothing of economics.

Who the fuck said that would've been good? I fully welcome the market correction. I'll be getting out of college just as the economy begins to grow again.

Bitcoin.

Like Wall Street hasn't factored in a fed rate hike into stock prices.
Grow a brain moran, praise Kek! DOW 22,000!

inb4 nothing happens, not even a .25 bump

Buy shares in my dick, guaranteed to go up.

why so salty? just roll nigger

I have silver and gold. I'm fine.

The non-"fake news" sources say that's a good outcome. However, this site is full of "fake news", so you wouldn't see any believers of that here.

Wall street also thought mortgaged backed securities were great

That will spike gold

Kek speaks!

Just roll niggers I'll screencap the proof

What mainstream news source covered the interest rates like that? Most of the non-financial news sources barely go into, if not completely ignore, the interest rates

Gold will go up sure, but it's not going to be the new meme currency like Peter Schiff says. The dollar will remain the world reserve currency, and this market correction will put us back on a growth path

Keep rolling!

Well main street took out all those loans and what not, so wall street went along for the ride. Clinton wanted home ownership rates to increase, FOR MINORITIES, it did for a while till they all mostly defaulted.

Amazon(AMZN) or Apple(APPL)