Should we help them, Sup Forums?

Should we help them, Sup Forums?

nah

Nah

Whats the plan after they get them out of Aleppo? The only force in the region who could conceivably house and feed 100,000 people on short notice is the Syrian government.

Why save terrorists?

This shit is just propaganda to garner public support for America's direct intervention

Russia and Syria have been evacuating civilians since the offensive began. Over 130,000.

Rebels have surrendered unconditionally in and around Aleppo. It's over. Now they should all be shot for treason as they started this war in the first place with a little persuasion from USA,UK, Germany and France.

Disney must be pissed that the western backed Islamist rebels that are ISIS-lite have been defeated considering the contents of the upcoming film showing a desert city under siege by the empire and "moderate" rebels fighting back.

Sending them to Turkish occupied territory.
Turkey invaded Syria a few weeks ago(not a word from the UN though!) and they've been putting more forces in the area of control. Currently around 11,000 troops are in the north.

DELETE THIS

You goyim forgot about the children already?

this. do not fall for the (((ruse)))

If there's something in it for us, then sure. Doesn't look that way.

America First!

I don't like semites whatever they are arabs or hebrews
When semites die better I feel

>evacuate them straight to germany

>we have a plan!
Sure you do UN. Sure you do

KILL THEM ALL!

SWEDEN you got a new shipment of bulls

Fuck no, We took 35k of these motherfuckers while we're still bleeding jobs, let Turkey deal with those sand jahooties.

fuck no, get all those faggot syrians mooching off europe to go back home and help them

let them die, let them all die

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>all that virtue signalling on facebook

What's a Leppo?

How many hundreds of thousands of lives could have been saved by our governments not meddling in affairs that are not their business?

No more meddling, let them fix their own shit.

You're kidding.

Do I look like I'm joking?

From people who haven't a clue what's going on. And when I tried to tell them its "ooooh I don't like to think about negativity"

what is aleepo?

this. first everyone gangs up in large scale carpet bombing of civillians, and then they tell people in europe how racist and evil they are for not wanting to accommodate millions of refugees who will plunge the country into 3rd world conditions.

fuck merkel and fuck obongo and the us in general (trump is even worse).

If we are talking about doing good in the world lets start with Tibet

Every FSA member deserves the death penalty for their crimes.

no, america is once again getting enough flak for trying to help a bunch of sandniggers

>in Aleppo
what does the author mean by this?

Why not also include the greater family. Would counter overpopulation and kill insurgencies.