Shouldnt kosovo and Albania be 1 country?

(Pic deaply related)

Other urls found in this thread:

pravoslavie.ru/english/81727.htm
prishtinainsight.com/70-active-kosovar-fighters-syria-iraq/
theguardian.com/politics/2014/jun/20/kosovan-albanians-name-children-tony-blair-tonibler
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tonibler
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Albanians should be wiped from the earth

Well said Abdul.

This is the original

Some albanian tried to secularize muslims in egypt

Speaking as a nationalist - yes, they are the same nation and should be united.
However international treaties prevent it, Kosovo was only recognized under the assumption that it will NOT join with Albania.
It would set a precedent that will see northern Macedonia also revolting to join.

Compare this with Austria being allowed to exist more or less unharmed after WWII, under the international treaty that it never joins in a larger German state.
In fact international law states that if Austria ever joins Germany, then Russia, France, USA and Great Britain will invade it.

Hi I'm here to Jew your thread up coz youve been shilling it all around the board
Are you fucking happy?

Woah, it's like a virus.

Fpbp

>Kosovo
Literally who?
Stop taking my job proxy whore

Kosovo belongs to Serbia, but if Serbia gives up, I see no issue in Albania taking over.

>proxy whore
אהא כה אתה הישראלי היחיד פה סבבה

Why are there like three different threads about Albanian right now?
>My ancestors would be proud of the recognition

You mean annihilated? Yes they should be, ANNIHILATED

אוי ווי איך גיליתה אותנו!?

Gotta say that looks like google translate

OY VEY מתוגרם לאוי ואבוי, לכן הם לא יכולים לרשום את זה אלמלא הם יודעים עברית
אבל הגוים לא יודעים

When the 2/3 of them that are m*slim admit to the treason of their ancestors and return to the Christian faith, will they have a unified country.

How would this impact unification? Kosovo is like 90% Albanian and +90% Muslim. Albania like +60% Muslim. Kosovo is pretty much a part of Albania.

no, but latvia should be anexed by russia
i mean it's not that the peter the great bought you from swedden
basically you're russia property
it will be much beneficiall for you, at leats you wont be zerg rushed by (((cultural enrichment)))
this way you get to keep your genes and DNA and high IQ
what's little national assimilation compared to that
cuka blyat

>Speaking as a nationalist - yes, they are the same nation and should be united.

speaking as a retard. FTFY
i mean what kind of a threat united muslim albania poses to christians
it's not like we fought for centuries aggainst the wahhabi hordes

Sorry, I meant to say that they will deserve unification when they turn Christian.

>Sorry, I meant to say that they will deserve unification when they turn Christian.
why yes Hans, wonderfull analytical skills you have there
according to any sane assumption based on the historicall evidence, that will bound to happen as sonn as all those "moderate rebeles" colonize space
ib4 burka rocket b1
ib4 merkaba space mars exploration dome

Albanians are somewhat secular (by today's middle east standards), and even united, Albania will not be a major power in the area.
During the time when you were both being savages and chimping out, many of the head hunters were imported, though of course locals also took the bait and black flags.

t. has been in Albania

Albania should be turned into a nuclear wasteland

>albanians kill and drive out 95% of the native population
>destroy almost every church in the area and build mosques isntead (b-but they're atheist!)
>war happens
>take over by force thanks to the US and A
>literally a puppet state of the US

Yeah I guess it should go to albania

you think turks and gypsies are bad? albanians are 20 times worse

>Arabs should be wiped from the earth
ftdy

>Some albanian tried to secularize muslims in egypt
And people here constantly try to make us look like we're hardcore muslim terrorists

What a fucking joke

Albanians are like niggers, just wrong color. Honestly only immigrants to US that act like the wildlife we have here.

Pajeet might shit on the street.
Harambe might work some CVS job before dropping out and going on welfare.
Albanians will cut you because they're bored.

I love Albanians they voted SDSM voted the VMRO scum out

Learn some English, I cannot understand your drivel.

It will be soon, and there's nothing anybody can do.

you're not fooling anyone Hashim

soon the day of the remove will come

Kosovo doesn't really want to join Albania either way
If we did join Albania we would probably split from them anyway

From an economical standpoint it's suicidal to unite our economies and after all this time of us fighting to be an independent country it'd be disappointing to become a part of another country again even if it is with our Albanian brothers

Drop by my place before so I can join you

t.Timisoara

>Albanians are somewhat secular
Change that to borderline secular
Don't believe the Serbian lies about how we're extremely religious...it's all bullshit

And no posting a few cherrypicked images of some peasants on strike doesn't prove anything FUCK YOU

Yeah right

>Don't believe the Serbian lies about how we're extremely religious

No need to believe us over anything.

They only need to go to Kosovo and see the shit you've done by burning down churches and monasteries and then having the gall to act before UNETSCO like you want to protect them.

then we both remove while simultaneously keeping an eye on the bulgaria
if the boozgars start boozgaring again we remove them too

Borders must be based on ethic composition so yes.

>slavs
>high IQ
pick 0.5

Isn't that changing though?

Aren't Albanians becoming more Muslim?

>Don't believe the Serbian lies about how we're extremely religious...it's all bullshit

we don't need though
there's a black mass of evidence saying the otherwise

agree, i believe the hungarians and bulgarians can behave nicely, and let us remove muslims in peace, we will give them a chance

serbs really like lying, it's like their second favorite thing to do, right after killing people

Du bist eine blode kuh

Stop spreading this fucking meme about there being a division amongst Kosovo and Albania because of religion you idiot REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If anything there's a division between Albania and Kosovo based on culture/dialects...it's sort of similar to how California is different to Arizona or something like that

Reminder that anyone who says Albanians are intolerant of other religions is lying through his teeth(that mostly happens in rural areas and even then it's very rare)

ill deap throat your mother you proxy balkanshit

i was speaking about your IQ Jānis
if you can't get your head around of which is better:
the muslim sandnigger subhuman or the soviet cheki breki slav i seriously doubt your supposed above th average IQ

totally agree Constantin

>They only need to go to Kosovo and see the shit you've done by burning down churches and monasteries
Which has nothing to do with religion
That act was done by angry Radical Nationalists

And sure just leave out the fact that our government has been paying millions every year to fix them you fucking piece of shit

I'm not sure, I think it's the same as always
If anything due to westernization after the war I'd argue it's even more the opposite

You're far more likely to find diaspora-born Albanians that are hardcore muslims than native ones from Kosovo/Albania(this is one of the reasons why Macedonian Albanians are more religious on average)

>Reminder that anyone who says Albanians are intolerant of other religions is lying

>Albanians
>not arabs

>the native population
Kys

Kosovo Albozergs are more intolernat than those living in Albaniae proprie dictii.

And if you want to have even a chance of passing as European, then you better change that Blerim Hoxha to Gjerg Aleksi quickly, otherwise the Turks will cuck you again, and harder than they are currently cucking Western Germany.

Any second now, the mongrel is going to come in crying about how those aren't true albozergs.

And with the roach, it seems the entire gang is back together again.

>serbians
>native to kosovo
yeah maybe after 8th century

>serbs really like lying, it's like their second favorite thing to do, right after killing people

coming that from 'rvat, really?
rvats like spreading butt cheaks, also they don't like to fight and deffend themselves except when they're genociding innocent civilians, in that way they can compesate their lack of courage, corrupted soul, spiritual wretchedness, moral bancruptcy and and slimey character

you realize that our:
1. climate
2. economic situation (basically poverty)
3. general hatred towards strangers/other people

is a huge deterrent to the roaches, slimes and nogs that might think about coming here.

In other words, max 100 of them will stay here long term, literally who cares.

fpbp

Hol up, hol up
>albanians
>native to europe

how much other nations are native to their area form the apsects of history
are you suggesting we should start from the begining of the universe

exactly which is why "nativism" is not an argument ::DDDD

This. Albania can be a muslim containment state

good for you
i honestly wish you the best

but beware the eternal kike is always kikeing something around, i would not let my guard down

He can't claim that because the order was given by the goverment.

pravoslavie.ru/english/81727.htm

Actually when the first censuses were done Kosovo was over 95% serbian, so untill proven otherwise, serbs are the natives and arnauts imported by ottomans.

>Kosovo Albozergs are more intolernat than those living in Albaniae proprie dictii.
They are NOT
Stop parroting these memes

I guarantee you there's more Albanian names in Kosovo than there's in Albania
We name our kids
>Ardian(from the Ardiae tribe)
>Saranda(from the city Sarande in Albania) >Taulant(from the Taulantii tribe)
>Bardh(from the Albanian word "Bardh" which means "White")
>Bardhyl(From King Bardyl(is) converted from Illyrian to Albanian "Bardhyl")
etc.

Albania on the other hand has a higher percentage of Italian names than Albanian ones

It's mostly surnames which are the problem in Kosovo(because a lot of people changed their surnames a long time ago due to legal reasons)

do Kosovars name them Tonibler also?

Just goes to show that it was a mistake by both of our historical rulers not to wipe them out in centuries past.

But hey, when the world goes to shit next time around, we can buddy up together and just remove them. Bulgarians might want to join in on the fun as well, along with Romanians.

Do you have a bigger image of that?
Because I see "Ateist"(Atheist in Albanian) written there but I can't make out the rest of the text

This map was made during the Yugoslav war. If foreign (((influence))) and influence didn't mess it up we could have had a much more aesthetic looking Balkans. I think this is still possible if we work hard.

You should seriously consider suicide

TOP KEK

>says the serb which came here in the 6th century
gtfo

>They are NOT

My Albanian friends say otherwise. They are significantly less autistic than you, so I am more inclined to believe them. Also, this:

prishtinainsight.com/70-active-kosovar-fighters-syria-iraq/

>We name our kids etc etc

I meant surnames, mostly. Why keep t*rkish sounding surnames. There is no boogeyman ottoman forcing you to keep them.

This meme isn't funny and has never been funny

theguardian.com/politics/2014/jun/20/kosovan-albanians-name-children-tony-blair-tonibler
>meme

It's not a meme.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tonibler

t. Tony Blair Tonibler

lmao so many degenerates on this pic

You mean inbreds. Degenerate is another thing entirely.

yeah

now this is pure bullshit, they are meds like greeks italy or spain

And I've lived here all my life and have been to Albania dozens of times and I'm telling you otherwise
That might have been the case in the past but not nowadays

We're definitely more racist and nationalist than Albania but as far as religion tolerance goes we're basically about the same and I'd say Albania takes religion slightly more serious than us on average

I thought blacks nameing kids "anfernee" was bad.

>Why keep t*rkish sounding surnames.
Because when you're stuck to this shit for so long it's hard to convince people to change them(same as with religion)

The number of kebab surnames is overestimated anyways...there's just as much Krasniqi's out there as there are Hoxha's and need I remind you that the most famous "Hoxha" is from Albania not from Kosovo

A FUCKING WHITE STRIP

>still ignoring the fact that kosovo thanks to his people became an ISIS fertile ground

no

>international law
>going to war instantly on an ally because an international law was written 80 years ago

>DUDE JUST GIVE THE LAND TO THE INVADERS HAHA
typical Baltcuck

>implying they wouldn't

you seem to forget how easy it is to fuck everything up

stfu Toni I'm laughing my ass off

>implying that albenien wuz illyrien
top keks

Kosovo, Montenegro, and Macedonia shouldn't even exist

>german did the map

Oh yeah, I'm sure they had no ulterior motives whatsoever, or that the last census before that showed the Serbs as the majority.

Complete coincidence, right, Tonibler?

Now post some censuses before serbs lost at Kosovopolije

It IS a meme
Only on this board though

I have never seen anyone named Tonibler here in my life and was unaware of this being a thing until I saw it on Sup Forums