Can't you see that Orthodox is not true Christianism?

The Orthodox just like Protestants are heretics

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZqEDhKKPl-o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Orthodoxy = irrational gnosticism, just like protestantism

I
I
I>
I
I3
I
I

we are more aesthetic

No, actually they separarse over political reasons And didn't change a thing since 11th century so they're Schismatics not Heretics.
They're fine. Like the Copts And the Syrians.
Protestants however are heretic trash.

this

>We need to ((((modernize)))
>Change Dogmata
>Heresy by the churches law
>Eastern church refuses
>Literally named that for being unapologetic in their resistance to (((get on with the program))
>Split

>Damn those heretics who stayed true to their law

Catocucks spend thousand years accusing the Orthodox something they themselves did

They look like druids

Orthodoxy generally makes more sense, Biblically speaking. Both are too far from the Bible in general though.

>Cathocucks had to commit forgery to even exist
>Hey goym you can just pay money and God will forgive you, trust me goym
>Hey goym you hate Christianity, well here is the satanic bible we publish
>Hey goym you know that Christianity thinks of faggotry as a sin, well here have a gay bathouse

The world would be a much better place if the Vatican burned and so would catholicism with it.

Most exoteric religions are.

>catholicucks

until the holy cuck dies, you people are the worst christians

watch the young pope for what its going to take to repair your church after this mess

>posting a tumblr image that is against cults
>tumblr image
>against cults

Besides showing newfaggery it just oozes with irony.

That's ignoring our views on original sin(as in there isn't one), the fact that we believe there is no hell. Which are big theological difrences with many ramifications.

Another thing is the fact that Orthodox saints don't require miracles to be canonicized but nearly all Catholic ones do.

Another thing is the matter of indulgences and also practices like crackers.

Hi Epstein.

Funny a cathocuck accuses the jews when they don't consider usury a sin if the interest rate isn't "too" high. And funnier still when the Church recommended that they let the jews handle the money.

>And funnier still when the Church recommended that they let the jews handle the money.

Under Catholicism jews didn't practice usury.

Multiple catholic states up until late Renaissance only allowed Jews to handle the money as the goy... em good christians should not deal with money.

That's part of the reason why Jews have the sterotype of being good with money.

>Multiple catholic states up until late Renaissance only allowed Jews to handle the mone
That's wrong. The jews were the only ones who used to lend money with interest despite being banned by the Catholic Church.

Fuck off
The pope is a pedo

Is it true that the 2 figures didnt met in 1000 years?

watch this. The interesting part begins at 3:00
youtube.com/watch?v=ZqEDhKKPl-o

the law about priests getting married is not that simple though
as in
>a man that was married before passing the oath to become a priest can form a family
>a man who has taken the oath but did not marry can't marry while being a priest

Fuck off, you cunt. Orthodox are not heretics.

t. Roman Catholic.

on one side there were Konstantinopolj, Alexandria, and Jerusalem, and on the other side, there was Rome.... OMG ROME MUST BE THE TRUE CHURCH, because it is my church

but who cares, religion is cancer of 21. century, maybe there was some point in it before, but now it is just a waste of time, space and money

Wise man.

Your pope has a kippah, your argument is invalid

They are obviously not. Orthodox Church and Catholic Church recognises each others as true churches.

Orthodox is best.

Why hasn't it conquer the world yet? I don't get it.

dumb european

thousand of years of war, turks, mongols, crusaders, traitors, world wars, local wars, communism etc.

Because the Byzantine empire is dead.

The force that turned the lazy Greeks into hard working inventors and instrialists.

That turned the bickering slavs in a united fighting force.

That turned the simple minded vlahs into working for a common goal of greatness.

Is dead. Though make no mistake though a great entity it was not without it's faults and sins. Most of the things that doomed it where from with in.

THIS

Здpaвeй Бългapия мoля тe пoмoжи ми ? Дoбpo?

Иcкaм cтapy пecнy

your bulgarian is broken af. Are you asking me for old songs? What genre do you want?

Bartholomew pls. The Orthodox Church is the only Church, all the rest are not churches at all.

Former Orthodox Christian here.