They're shoving it literally in your face

They're shoving it literally in your face.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mII9NZ8MMVM
youtube.com/watch?v=uXJSTEGniV4
yournewswire.com/patriarch-kirill-performs-bizarre-ritual-in-antarctica-over-ark-of-gabriel/
christiananswers.net/q-eden/edn-c015.html
thestar.com/news/canada/2013/01/26/plane_wreckage_spotted_in_antarctic_canadian_crew_believed_to_be_dead.html
articles.orlandosentinel.com/1988-10-09/news/0070310096_1_richard-byrd-evelyn-byrd-byrd-joined
admiralbyrddiary.com/AdmiralByrdDiary/index.php
bbc.com/news/world-australia-38139925
foxnews.com/politics/2009/04/06/obama-calls-limits-tourism-antarctica.html
buenosairesherald.com/article/209987/obama-to-extend-trip-to-argentina-with-patagonia-visit
nbcnews.com/science/space/buzz-aldrin-leaves-new-zealand-hospital-after-south-pole-scare-n693936
voanews.com/a/usgs-earthquake-strikes-near-christchurch-new-zealand/3593970.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what is this in my face?

a nose

The spooky Antarctian ayylmaos.

Pecker.

>muh antarctica secret base

Try again.

What is it? Flat Earth?

wtf i hate the illuminati now

>the south """pole"""

>first expedition to the south pole
wow fuck goygle

whose they

Refraction, like a desert oasis that appears very close, but is in fact very very far away. Light refraction explains this, if it's even true. Didn't look up.

>line is completely horizontal, even though if you angle it up a little you can easily see the Alps
Sure convinced me.

wow fuck santa i guess

Let's reveal it.
> Showing the (((south pole))) to the entire world
> That means the bottom of the globe earth
> But actually show it as a flat plane in an enclosed snow globe

Only degenerate niggers would think the world is flat. WHITE MAN COME HOME.

If it is false the Earth is a globe, can you please post the photo from the top of mont canigou where you can see the french alps?

>Circumference of Earth: 40075km
>That distance: 381 km
>381/40075 * 360 = 3.42258265752 degrees
Wtf nigger that circle in your picture is not 3.5 degrees

That pic gave me a headache and a stroke

You know that google doodles are made by google employees who also constantly leave and have new ones join in their place?
(((Google))) may be a Jewish company, but their employees are just above average Joe's

Little bit too much logic here for flat earthers.

Wew lad I thought this was going to be some Malvinas or Antartica son Argentina shit, I am disappoint

>*leans back*

HOOWEEE RICK!
YA KNOW LUCILLE'S AN INCOGNITO KINDA GAL!!!
NOW SHOULD GOOG THE ULLS...ORRR FOX UP THE FIRE?!

On a flat earth if you travel directly west from Europe you end up on the north side of south america. If you travel directly east from the US you also end up on the north side of Brazil, or you miss it and head straight to antarctica. You would think out of the of millions of people who have crossed the atlantic in the past 1500 years someone would have figured this out.

>inb4 "it's impossible to sail in a straight line" or some other retarded shit

we're all cucked

youtube.com/watch?v=mII9NZ8MMVM

p.s. in eu its Central European bank

Nah, they'll post some flight paths that shows the Coriolis effect and assume it means Earth is flat, even though you can't reconcile the flight paths with the flat Earth map

that's the germanwings flightpath you retards

Compass always point to the north pole. When you sail/fly west, you don't actually move to the left if you're following a compass. If you do then you're not strictly moving to the west, and this is how it works in both a globe or flat model.

Oy vey shut it down

Burger here, all i see is the McDonalds logo in the light

>105th anniversary

Since when is this special?

Flat earthers are fucking retard.

> Implying I don't search directly through the Chrome omnibar

Hey guys, what does it feel like to have territory in both the north and south pole?

OH WAIT HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHA

Fuck off back to /x/. The earth is round and this is not politics.

>pic related
You can nearly see the tip of the other mountain

*barely, not nearly

You know that they're heavily indoctrinated with propaganda during training and orientation, right?

But Google bosses have to OK the doodles before they are posted Im sure...

With flat Eartherism?

>something something flag over the dome

>The (((CEO of google))) personally checks on all the millions of people working at google
There's probably a boss, but he too is an above average Joe
Otherwise they would need to have 1000s of bosses to be flat Earthers

What? Look at your pic. Latitude lines are essentially straight on a globe, but on a flat earth they are significantly curved.

An LCD screen.

Good work

It is easier to fool people than convince them they have been fooled

I wish this was true because that world looks so cool
But it isn't

The tip of the mountain would appear to be a kilometer above the ground
I don't know how perspective would change that, but you can see at least 1 km of the other mountain from each mountain

antarctica is actually the redline and beyond it is another half of the world waiting for us which is currently claimed by the elites as a paradise.

Hans thats one piece dont yank my chain

Maybe not exactly that large area, but they definetly have hidden a place from the map.

My biggest question to flat earthers, what purpose would there be for concealing this? How would so many independent researchers/ adventurers miss this? It don't add up mang

yeah, thats what i truly believe as well. why else would nasa be fake as the girlfriend i pretend to have? other spaceagancies as well. why else would be the flightpaths of the commecial planes be weird as fuck- there surely is somewhere something hidden on the world that isnt shown on the map used for the elites as paradise, as slavefarm or whatever.maybe not even beyond antarctica

Instilling nihilism thus hiding the existance of god. Potentially ties back to all the occult moloch elite bullshit. Honestly pretty much every "out there" conspiracy gets unified and potentially begins to be realistic IF god exists.

How the fuck does a globe earth instill nihilism? Or detract from God at all? It makes no sense whatsoever

God made the firmament according to the bible dummy. All flat earth stuff is based off of the biblical explanation for earth. If you don't believe in god's earth its easier to not believe in god. I know it's kinda dumb but it makes sense in "canon"

Oh yeah that shit about the earth being held up by elephants on top of a turtle or some shit? But I've known devout Christians who think flat earth is retarded as fuck

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee

Okay, google niggers. Game. On.

How fucking stupid of an imbecile do you have to be to think that anyone in any intelligence community would "flaunt" secret highly sensitive information to the public without it being either a decoy or bait.
How utterly moronic would you have to be to learn this fucking lesson time and time and time and time again and STILL not get it through your thick fucking skull?

There probably is something in Antarctica, they probably put it there. THEY put a lot of shit everywhere. Get your head out of your ass.
It's probably got something to do with this
youtube.com/watch?v=uXJSTEGniV4
Or it's probably just a distraction to try and siphon the public away from noticing that Hollywood and DC are full of pedophiles and child trafficking rings.

yournewswire.com/patriarch-kirill-performs-bizarre-ritual-in-antarctica-over-ark-of-gabriel/

>posting hillary propaganda
What the fuck even are you?

>A literal translation of Job 26:10 is “He described a circle upon the face of the waters, until the day and night come to an end.” A spherical Earth is also described in Isaiah 40:21-22—“the circle of the earth.” Note, the Biblical Hebrew word for “circle” (חוג—chuwg) can also mean “round” or “sphere.”

Read more at: christiananswers.net/q-eden/edn-c015.html

Flat earthers BTFO

why were they kill pol

thestar.com/news/canada/2013/01/26/plane_wreckage_spotted_in_antarctic_canadian_crew_believed_to_be_dead.html

Hillary was an alien-invasion shill as well, I don't know what fucking crack you're smoking but it's probably the most degenerate kind.

why was he kill pol

why was he kill pol?
articles.orlandosentinel.com/1988-10-09/news/0070310096_1_richard-byrd-evelyn-byrd-byrd-joined

What did he mean by this?

admiralbyrddiary.com/AdmiralByrdDiary/index.php

>Posted on February 19, 2016 by Sean Adl-Tabatabai

hello david

bbc.com/news/world-australia-38139925

So are walmart employees, doesn't mean they all believe it.

>muh fragile environment
foxnews.com/politics/2009/04/06/obama-calls-limits-tourism-antarctica.html

buenosairesherald.com/article/209987/obama-to-extend-trip-to-argentina-with-patagonia-visit

nbcnews.com/science/space/buzz-aldrin-leaves-new-zealand-hospital-after-south-pole-scare-n693936

He was in Antarctica for less than an hour and a half before becoming gravely ill.

Antarctic ayys, potential Nazi base, opening to hollow earth center, or other potentially supernatural phonomena. Antarctica has a ton of odd cover-ups, old maps linked to it and lots of focus/activity lately

>404
Post not found

is antarctica real?

John Kerry traveled to Antarctica the day of the election. He was there for less than 24 hours before departing to NZ. Kerry goes to bed. Is then jolted awake by pic related. Coincidence?

voanews.com/a/usgs-earthquake-strikes-near-christchurch-new-zealand/3593970.html

Flat earth confirmed ?

Snow jobs

No, you fucking retard.

The antarctic paedos and the aye lamos that are running a pizzaria in secret in the US.

long time ago, buddy

fucking amazing he actually thinks everyone is lying to him about the earth being spherical. He actually thinks the earth is flat. Wow. Amazing, 10/10, FPBP, OP was cool today, great m8, 8/8. Someone can actually take all our advancement we have today in our current year, and actually get dumber. TOP FUCKING KEK

UUUU
U
U
U

Ice wall scientist here.
I go out to the edge of the world twice a year to collect the weights we have been setting out there to balance out the plane.
There was a mission to go over the edge in 1980, from the data we received we discovered that it's all just turtles underneath and above is all water.

We should sterilize flat earthers, they only threaten to dilute the gene pool with low IQ.

I want to believe all this activity is something rational but you fucks are memeing this so something is gonna happen.

I hope it's ayylmaos Sup Forums

It is possible that someone from China would know if this bridge is real or just propaganda.

I second this.

circle means a disc, you mongoloid
>psalm 19:1

Yah could be an island or even a larger area. They must have a safespot for them if shit goes down. For example names revealed or such.

no larping

bump

I hope you understand what you're doing by releasing all this

leafs btfo