Daily reminder;

Daily reminder;

Allah is your god.

Aramic was the language of Jesus,

>The corresponding Aramaic form is Elah (אלה), but its emphatic state is Elaha (אלהא). It is written as ܐܠܗܐ (ʼĔlāhā) in Biblical Aramaic and ܐܲܠܵܗܵܐ (ʼAlâhâ)

btw before you say;

>fuck allah

Allah literally means The God

Al=The
Ilah=God
Allah=The God

So Allah just means The God in Arabic

fuck off cockroach.

Fuck Allah

The only god or deity whom has power in this world is Kek.

Reminder that Muhammad was a schizo.

roach

Stfu and get to work you degenerate religious cockroach. Nobody gives a shit about your shitty non-profit religion.

nice so youre saying jesus was an immigrant who crossed the atlantic ocean on a boat with his amazing super friends, the conquistadors?

>Sandnigger Etymology proves muh moon god

Just no, hope NATO ditches cockroach asses so Russia can finally obliterate you without repercussions

>hurrrrrr I'll make a fanfiction book that says god is a banana now the banana is your god

>implying the almighty can be confined to one name, one religion, or that its done sending prophets.

Daily Reminder that Islam is a perversion of Nestorianism

Just because Allah is the Arabic word for God that doesn't mean Christian and Islamic conceptions of him are the same

god is fake and gay, like your posting

So how do I convert to Islam anyways? Is saying the Shahada enough?

muhammed was seduced when he met lucifer in a cave and he was told that he would do satans work on the earth. instead of saving people from religion and death he murdered and enslaved millions of innocent people under the rule of satan

comfy

>Allah is your god.

Fuck off Ahmed. There is only one true god.

you have to go to jail

What a dumb language.

Friendly reminder that Semitic religions (Judaism, Christianity, Islam) are the source of all evils on this planet. Untether yourself from these Jew dogs and worship the gods your ancestors did.

All I see is a dick and ballsack. Muhammad is a penis

Fuck God.

Allah is not my god

Reminder that allah is actually saturn aka satan