Kek

what a great argument!

MFW the shill is a literal shill...

do liberal really believe they know better than 50% of this country because their candidate lost.

did you see the part where they wrote eat brains?

LOL
hahaha

le bald objectivist dot jpeg

A bit unrelated, but i like those american political artists who have perfected the art of drawing muslim women who look like victims in their comics. You know the dark woman with a headscarf, baby and a worried victimized facial expression.

Why is Hillary at a Trump rally there?

>hat literally says Trump
It's funny because DJT didn't sell any of those, only MAGA hats.

haha, the zombies are supporting trump but he says dead people are voting.

do they even know there zombies? oh man, this is so funny.

mfw this is so funny.

nnngghhrrr

are.. are those dead people collectively saying nigger?

>In this thread, OP is so fucking retarded he takes things literally.

Autism Spectrum, not even once, Shlomo.

I like this one

how deplorable!

except Trump lost the popular vote by several million people

Well, this is what happened, he destroyed the media, the democrats, the political correctness and the powers that be to become president just because he wanted to.

But it's a lie. He won the popular vote as well.

haha ok

Based Pepe.

>pay illegals to fill out ballots well after the election ends
yes user, i too would expect her popular votes to keep rising

And? Thats not how its set up. Everybody knows that its about deligates

This.

I checked online till 2 a.m.

Woke up sometime before 8 a.m. and continued to watch till trump won.

Trump won both the electoral and the popular votes.

That whole :
>Hilldawg got millions more vote

is a balant lie.

That does it. I am now a #cruzmissle

100.000.000 people didn't vote.

Also, if you add up the population of the states in which Trump won you get far more population than those in which Hillary won. The bigger America elected Trump.

and so this post is incorrect

People who vote are spiritually dead. That's the joke.

oh what a meaningless cartoon. let me explain the contradiction with thorough argume- *see the flag*

The Cook Political Report says otherwise

Only like 72% of eligible voters actually vote, meaning she still only got about a third of the voter population to vote for her. Also, popular votes don't really say very much, b/c people in red/blue states are much, much less likely to vote.

Now THAT'S what I call clever political comedy.

Can someone explain this?

nice flag.

democrats are notorious for not showing up to the polls, you have no idea of what you are talking about

if anything a 100% turn out rate would be an even larger popular vote blowout

I know it bothers you idiots that he won through the electoral college while the majority of americans hate him, but throwing up excuses like this is just pathetic

thx u2

so is this comic saying that all muslims are incredibly easily persuaded people that are prone to becoming extremist at any second?

Yeah, California should totes be able to decide the affairs of the other 49 states :)

But Trump is a narcissist who doesn't care about America, and only cares about his own fame and power, it says so right here in the (((narrative))).

Oh fuck off Teddy would love this crazy bastard

Trump supporters are mindless zombies. It's one of those jokes that are funny because they insult someone you don't like.

Nun uh! Didn't you hear that ISIS hates him so much they're planning on attacking the inauguration?

>You can't say negative things about muslim terrorists or else they will behead you

They appear to be saying nigger.

Fun fact. In canada. Only 35% of the people voted for our dreamy leader.
Yet he has a majority government. Full power.

Now, you tell me how 49% of the vote is a bad thing?

>libs insulting voters instead of appealing to their needs

Yeah seems about normal. They're already campaigning for his second term.

its a liberal cartoon implying there is irony in donalds claim that voter fraud is happening in the form of dead people voting by showing his supporters as zombies.

So muslims are violent sandniggers that only take minutes to persuade into terrorism?

10 millionvIlegals don't count

Teddy Roosevelt would stick his size 50 boot up his ass, are you joking?

The guy loved the environment more than anything in this world and Trump is actively attempting to destroy it

Not to mention Trump is a worm of a man while Teddy Roosevelt is pretty much the biggest badass to ever grace this earth

I'd rather be a narcissist than someone who cares about every country except their own. I'm looking at you, Sven/Abdul.

6'3" alpha male playboy billionaire president elect... is a worm? kek what re your sources for this? CNN? clinton's emails?

I don't get it.
Kike.

>He thinks Trump is a billionaire

>don't insult muslims or they will turn into terrorists
Kek , libshits are fucking retarded.
Also , don't you have some infant foreskin to suck , schlomo?

Oh okay. I thought there was something else I was missing. Is this the best liberal caricature out there?

do u get this

>actively attempting to destroy it

Yeah man, I've totally heard him saying how he hates the environment and wants to melt the ice caps and shit. He mentions it at every rally.

Is this another stupid millennial thing where they try to change the definition of a word to make themselves seem less stupid? Search: "define literally"

>he thinks shillary won the popular vote without cheating

>My feelings are facts

>(((Jew Yorker)))

Oh sorry, how would you define appointing a climate change denier to head the EPA? Oil executives to his cabinet?

Spare me

>changed etc.
what did he mean by this?

Any news on this Sven.

bad bait

>Muh climate change.
A small third world country today produces as much contamination as Britain during the industrial revolution. You would have to near shut down the entire world's industry to stop it.
Not that you know or care about economy.

why is hillary in the audience?

This.
Leftists aren't helping Muslims at all by implying that they're all armed explosives waiting to be triggered.

Renewable energy jobs have surpassed oil and gas in america, stop pretending you know what you are talking about

that's what I thought

>Californians
>people

ALways the jew. Do you understand that nearly all of those can be applied to Hillary too

>Trump says Muslims will be banned from the US
>Somehow expect to recruit people in the US although they'll not be there cuz banned

Liberals are impervious to the most basic logic.

>Doesn't realize that there are states that don't require an ID to vote.
>Doesn't realize that any person can use a dead person's name to vote in the states that don't have voter ID laws.
>Same goes for illegals that voted.
>Can vote in states with no voter ID laws.
>Can vote in states that automatically register you to vote when you apply for an ID of any kind.
>Too stupid to understand that some states allow illegals to get driver's licenses.
It's not retarded to believe or think that people are able to vote many times which includes illegals,and people using dead people's names to vote in states that don't require ID to vote and allow illegals to get driver's licenses which automatically registers people to vote.

You have no clue what you're talking about or why Teddy established national parks.

Drumpf may have won the election thanks to our fucked up system, but Hillary won over the hearts of the people. That's what counts in the end.

>not Sup Forumsed Mililhouse
Lol.

That's like saying "Britain shouldn't declare war on Germany, because that will just make Nazi recruitment easier"

>asks subjective question
>gets subjective answer

HUMFFF, DRUMPF CANT EVEN ANSWER MY QUESTION PROPERLY

Oh really? You are telling the conservation ecologist that he doesn't know what he is talking about? That I don't know that John Muir personally brought him out to places like Yellowstone to demonstrate the natural beauty of our country and it's need for protection against exploitation?

Shut the fuck up retard, you have no idea who I am and what I know

>pro Trump
>anti Israel
lmao

>secular jews are pretty awful people but Israeli jews are based

Why are you making me a liar SchlomOP?

>tfw all your options are bleach and cyanide

states were counting votes for days, even weeks after electionight. they were calling the states based on how many votes were in typically 70-90% before they call the winner based on how big there lead is in the already counted votes but that last few percent takes days becuase of paper ballots and mail in votes take much longer to process and count.

both candidates constantly changed I mean evolved :^) on issues
only one of them changed to the positions I supported

Are people still regretting voting Drumpf??

>
POLTARDS MUST BELIEVE THIS, COGNITIVE DISSONANCE TOO GREAT.

THING YOU PROMISED. THING YOU PROMISED. CANT WAIT FOR THING YOU PROMISED.

NO, SO SATISFYING TO 'F U' TO THE LIBS, NO MATTER TRUMP IS PUTIN'S BUTT BOY, F U FEELS REEEL GOOOD

Thank you greatest ally and supporter of advanced military tech

Well... they got him there.