Have you ever loved a Jew, Sup Forums?

Have you ever loved a Jew, Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=a7B-RKetcK8

No.

>wouldn't let that succubus suck your soul out of your dick and digest 100,000 of your half-babies.

Yes.

Ashkenazic jews are the true jews
Sephardic and Mizrahi jews are no more no less than arabs
I could date and nail an ashkenazic jew, but to date a sephardic or a mizrahi jew would be like to date an arab, no way

Story?

jews are trash. Period.

Give me a break Aziz

>You will never have a big-titted Jewess hold you and tell you it will be alright

Yes. I used to love a nose blonde grill in highschool but since i was pretty shy on a (((religious medium-high class))) the girls in the group were pretty cruel. They would tell me i didnt had any selfsteem or value and had to read Anna Frank book and make a resume of a chapter every semester to not forget

That kind of went for years, now i simply hate women, including jews, or anything.

Have you ever NOT loved a jew? Jews are awesome.

No. But I've fucked a lot of them

They have terrible skin mostly. Like the opposite of a nice asian girl's skin

I can't help but like them.

Kek confirms.

Are we becoming Jews now?

Yes, she played me all high school and stood me up at senior prom

I've fucked one, but not been in love.

Don't be antisemitic. /po/ is not the place for that. You will not find solace here.

Ya, but she turned out to be too Jewish across the board and she couldn't handle me so she dumped me.

No, but a mischling yes.

Go away JIDF

>loved

Lol no. I used to fuck one for a while then it got boring. The stereotypes about whining and hatred for Goyim were true. Her Father asked me how it felt to date "One of God's chosen people".

Puss was alright. Attitude and sense of entitlement were off the charts though.

I can love anything not muslim or kurd/

holy fugg