Michelle Obama for Pres 2020!

What do you guys think?

Other urls found in this thread:

rollingstone.com/tv/news/see-walter-white-end-exile-to-join-trump-cabinet-on-snl-w455080
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I will never understand how being the spouse of a former president automatically gives you support.

Don't worry, Australia will annex America before Michelle can run for president

>Promoting political dynasties
What part of no more Clintons, no more Bushs did they not understand?

Name recognition since 80% of Hillary voters in the primary were old farts who barely know who the current president is and dont know what a Leppo is.

^This so much, it's like saying a dog can be an accountant because an accountant owns him.

I think she would lose. Her only job as the First """""Lady"""""" was the school food program and it was a total disaster

Not voting for Michelle Obama is racist.

i will become an american citizen just so i can vote for good girl sasha

SNL cant even make this funny

rollingstone.com/tv/news/see-walter-white-end-exile-to-join-trump-cabinet-on-snl-w455080

Wake me up in a year when they do something right, assuming Trump hasn't blown us all to kingdom come.

do the dems want to keep loosing?
people are waking up to tis diversity bs, they want white males

Michelle Obama should definitely run in 2020.

I am a Republican, btw.

>Dems are too scared to run women after Clinton

Not a chance the DNC will put her up.

I think anyone woman who wants to be president doesn't understand what the job will involve. Any woman that is elected and doesn't quit in a month is ridiculously stubborn and selfish for holding the reigns to 350,000,000 people and even knowing she isn't qualified.

I'm not even being sexist. Men are made to be presidents. Women have other duties that are just as important, even if they don't get all the glory. Stick to those.

That was the plan: Michelle 2024. Not going to happen now.

Voting against a monkey isnt racist

Simian Lives Matter!

>still pushing the dynasty idea

There will be a woman president who is a democract but it won't be in 2020 and she's Hawaiian

Spouses shouldn't be allowed to run. It seems to be a sneaky way to get a third term.

Come to think of it, maybe brothers shouldn't be allowed either, judging from how bad that has worked out.

A fucking leaf.

Second black male president