Realistically speaking...

Realistically speaking, is a Trump presidency still possible after what we learned in the last few days (electoral college changing their mind, going to vote for Kasich, requesting CIA reports on Russian hacking)...?

I wouldn't say it's impossible but it's very hard to still believe a Trump presidency will be real.

CIA is the most important intelligence agency and if they say it was hacked, then the Supreme Court can annul the results, no?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN14204E
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-intelligence-idUSKBN14204E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If I had to guess I would say "President Trump" is almost impossible at this point.

no one changed their mind, democrats are requesting briefing

>makes absolute statements

b8

The propaganda arm of the GOP has been compromised by Russia ideas. They now shill for Putin and peace with Russia. So yes we will have Trump as president and he will sell us out to Putin

Trump, Rex, and nearly everyone on Sup Forums is a fucking useful idiot

Obama miusing the CIA to try and "White Man" Trump.

Did Obama inject SJWs into the CIA or some shit. This whole thing is bizarre.

The FBI is the counter-intelligence organization. They find the moles and spies within the US. That's their job.

CIA is trying to CIA Trump at Obama's behest?

WTF is going on?

Also, Bill Gates compares Trump to JFK. JFK got capped.

Also, AC130 or C130 spooks New Yorkers.

CIA is compromised, it seems. Obama put in SJWs or commies in there.

They're trying to CIA the US. Obama and the lefties are desperate to delegitimize Trump.

Trump is refusing to take intelligence briefings from the CIA.

When the CIA is throwing up signs they want to pull a coup... why the fuck would you accept intelligence briefings?

Panetta is like.. "See Obama's CIA appointees."

Reality, motherfucker. That's what's going on. The biggest mistake Trump could EVER have made is to pick a fight with the CIA (which he did when he dismissed their intelligence and insulted them on top of that). Trump has finally flouted a rule which will have serious consequences for him.

>let's keep recounting and investigating until we get the desired results

same efficacy as their tears

Last night when I checked the news, all sources were saying that no proof exists. That this was a scare tactic by Obama. Even the people that say "we caught Russia in the act!" Only know that an IP related to that continent accessed the information.
Pretty much what it's come down to is, the Russians are trying to expose how we rigged the election.

With no proof, and just mud slinging going on, it's died out. If forty electors defect a few well probably die. House fire in the middle of the night, kinda sheeeeiiiit. Ultimately congress has to accept their votes, so I expect most to be denied by congress.

It's just a dog and pony show. She lost.

We know the attacks, which were real, came from Russia. The FBI admits that much. The CIA claims Russia did it to support trump, the FBI says they just did it to destabilize the election.

Either scenario is unacceptable. Its subversion, its an act of war. Sanction their ass fly jets near their boarders, set up no fly zones.

If their broke ass country wants a fight we should give it to them, but they don't they want to avoid real war. They will back down when push comes to shove

Not really. CIA is exposing its weakness and being dumb. If I were Iran, China, or Russia... I'd be laughing at the CIA.

Right now, they're showing to the world they're not on the "white man's" side no more. They're ready to destabilize their own country. Straight up nuts.

Obama has more control over the CIA than the FBI.

Trump is gonna be sworn in. What do you think is in store for the CIA?

>Right now, they're showing to the world they're not on the "white man's" side no more.

Don't be an idiot, There is no white man's side, its a myth a fiction. Putin would kill every white man in this country if he thought it would get him more power.

There is only the country, regardless of color, and you are being divided. You support the white russian over your fellow black countryman

"What we learned"
>Obama orders CIA to look into Russian hacking
>literally the same fucking week CIA confirms Russian hacking

Yeah no no that..that's not a coincidence at all

>CIA is the most important intelligence agency and if they say it was hacked,

I haven't seen them issue any such statement

A-are w-we the russian haxors ?

TRUMP BTFO!

>You support the white russian over your fellow black countryman

You're goddamn right I do. I have more in common with the Russian peasantry than the average English-speaking nig.

weaksauce post-Enlightenment social constructivism BTFO

Fake news.

Here's some real news for you. mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN14204E

This is probably some personal shit done on Obama's orders...

- Obama is still butthurt about birth certificate affair
- Obama roasted Trump at some dinner.
- Obama doesn't like Trump
- lots of foreign people hate Trump
- Obama is getting replaced by one of the whitest people alive

>it's very hard to still believe a Trump presidency will be real.

sage

Seriously tired of you retards, I cant wait to find someone who trolls this bullshit in real life.

not unless these retards want a civil war

Did you read that article?

>ODNI is not arguing that the agency (CIA) is wrong, only that they can't prove intent," said one of the three U.S. officials. "Of course they can't, absent agents in on the decision-making in Moscow."

The DNI agrees the hack occurred, they disagree on intent. We don't need to know their absolute intent, its subversive nature is self evident

Where is the NSA in all of this?

Funny Obama goes to the CIA instead of the FBI.

Too early to spark a civil war, they're setting up to impeach him in 2017.

>CIA is the most important intelligence agency

No, they're bunch of cold war losers and drug dealers. NSA is the real shit.

>and nearly everyone on Sup Forums is a fucking useful idiot

implying that Sup Forums did not made if for them lulz

There is zero fucking proof of russian hacking.

The extent of what they're claiming Russia did to intervene with the election is litterally that Russia exposed how the DNC was rigging the election against Bernie Sanders. That's it. They have never said anything about them hacking voting machines, they're purposefully misleading people to incorrectly assume that. And the extent of their "evidence" of them hacking is just a fucking IP address, and crylic in the code, which means jack shit. I bet there was a lot of english in the code to, but we wouldn't blame any english speaking countries

This. FBI said they didn't agree with CIA's accusation of Russian involvement in the election. FBI is on our side for once.

If course I read it.
It basically says the CIA can't give enough evidence to convict Russia, if this was a court case.

People like you want another Iraq war, for something that can't meet a simple burden of proof test.
News flash user, the USA had done the same thing to Russia. It's how Yeltsin was installed. CIA spent years fucking with Cuba. We are arming rebels in Syria. The Iran contra hearings.

Eventually, when you dick with enough people someone's going to dick you back. All they did was expose how corrupt the DNC was for blocking any real chance Sanders had.

If the democrats weren't such liars, there would be nothing to expose.

>Putin hacks disclose crooked, duplicitous conduct by Democratic party, including rigging of democratic primary elections.

This is somehow a bad thing because?

>We know the attacks, which were real, came from Russia.

>Be top ass Russian Hax0r
>Not using 10 proxies and 2 corporate VPNs

Your leaders are genuinely believing that you're retarded as population.

If the electoral college turns out to be unfaithful, then there WILL be at least armed protests and could escalate into a full blown civil war. The people chose Donald Trump as their President, and if he isn't elected then that means the government is being oppressive, which gives cause for the people to stand up and fight. It's the principles this country was founded upon that keep things like this from happening; and when those principles are broken, the people have a RIGHT to revolt.

This has nothing to do with voting machines. It has everything to do with the hacking and releasing of the emails. Nothing the DNC did to Bernie was illegal. The DNC is a private party.

Regardless of what data was gathered the hacking of that data and the release of that data is a act of war. It should be treated as such.

>It basically says the CIA can't give enough evidence to convict Russia, if this was a court case.

This is not a criminal court of law. The evidence we have is enough to establish Russia did the hack, we just can't establish intent. Regardless of intent they interfered and that is an act of war

Blaming the Russians.

US pissed off 90% of the world because of the Panama Papers.

Weren't the Panama Papers blamed on Obama and the CIA?

Obama pissed off Western European heavyweights, the Rothschilds, Russians, and pretty much EVERYONE.

Who hacked the DNC?

It must be the Russians. . .

kek kek kek kek kek kek kek

If you really think the Russians are behind this you people have learned nothing during your time on this board.
Trump would have won with or without Russian interference but if (((they))) can provide proof of the election being tampered in Trump's favor it delegitimizes his claim to the presidency.

The CIA are globalists, and probably lap dogs for the oligarchs. Their interests align with Obama's. It's not unusual for intelligence agencies to lie for political reasons. Remember when they said that Iraq was a slam dunk? It's that simple.

Similarly, Peter Thiel supported Trump because he owns part of Palantir, a big data analysis tool. Allegedly, Trump's ICE and Justice Department are going to use Palantir to deport illegals. There's probably a huge DoJ contract in the works. It always comes down to self-interest. It's just that Thiel's interest in a government contract intersects with ours for the moment.

> subverting the democratic process isn't illegal
Stopped reading there, your opinion is shit.

Why, gee, thanks for the #fakenews

>Obama is still butthurt about birth certificate affair
Are you kidding? Obama used the birthers like a cheap whore. The more they claimed he was born in Kenya, the more insane and unhinged they looked to reasonable people. They even released Obama's birth certificate in 2011, but they never accepted it. More importantly, it never mattered, since Obama was born to a US citizen. Ted Cruz was the exact same, except he was actually born outside the US.

Obama used the birther thing to his advantage.

I think murrica must surrender to Vlad and give him all her money. And gold. And dogs.

The hacks didnt make anything up though, it just exposed clinton for what she was. How is htis a bad thing for democracy?

They're really overhyping and overplaying the reach, power, extensiveness of Russia's intelligence.

It's not the USSR.

Obama is too afraid to point a finger at China. China tried to punk Trump for speaking to Taiwanesse government.

This whole CIA affair is dirty, nasty, stinks of shit.

If this were being blames on China, it's believable. China has resources, 3-4 times the population, access to all of Americas computer engineering, and they built a super computer faster than an American one. China is the fucking real deal.

Russia is the omnipotent menace? Are we supposed to assume the population the US with Russian "Illegals"... (sleep agents) like in that TV show "The Americans."

50% of all American white people are Russians now?

just heard ann coulter say the same guy at the cia who handled the bengazee propiganda at the cia is the guy spreading the russian hacking rumor. and for all you morons: hackers can use proxy servers anywhere in the world to hide themselves.

Everything exposed in those emails was relatively well established if you ever followed politics seriously. Everyone knows the parties work illegally with super pacs, everyone knows they are in bed with the media.

The email gave us nothing we didn't already know or highly suspect. The foreign intervention is the problem

They're really overhyping and overplaying the reach, power, extensiveness of Russia's intelligence.

It's not the USSR.

Obama is too afraid to point a finger at China. China tried to punk Trump for speaking to Taiwanesse government.

This whole CIA affair is dirty, nasty, stinks of shit.

If this were being blamed on China, it's believable. China has resources, 3-4 times the population, access to all of Americas computer engineering, and they built a super computer faster than an American one. China is the fucking real deal.

Russia is the omnipotent menace? Are we supposed to assume that half the population the US is made up of Russian "Illegals"... (sleep agents) like in that TV show "The Americans."

50% of all American white people are Russians now?

>It's not the USSR.

It's much more dangerous, they have more money when USSR and much more freedom and you guys belive what they can be friends and listen all they bullshit. They can buy your politicians in any number and do much more interesting things.

>We know our politicians are ultra-corrupt! How dare you expose their crimes?!

the democrats are the one getting the briefing. the CIA is a lying piece of shit organization that like trump said are the same people who said saddam hussien has WMDs. They are warhawk bullshitters

What intervention took place?
Your really grasping at straws and it looks pathetic.

>CIA is the most important intelligence agency
no they are just the foreign division. they actually have no capacity to say what was done

im amazed at how many americans dont know how our government works. the cia can ONLY investigate matters that are 100% based ion other countries.

the FBI handles only domestic situations and the NSA handles anything thats dealing with our country and another through communications. they work with the other 2 some times to get more data

the cia saying our election was hacked is like better homes and gardens telling me what should be game of the year

>is a Trump presidency still possible
Trump will be president

Or maybe they have info from they agents in russian government.

Also maybe all this shit spreaded by russian agents, it's like false info to prevent trump's presidency.

>peace between two nuclear world powers is a Russian idea
BASED PUTIN

Putin's troll army is commandeering Sup Forums by forcing fake news and slide threads:
-->Syria General
-->Marxism/Communism General
-->REsident Trump General
-->Sup Forums Red Pill General
-->Russia/Ukraine/Crimea
-->White Phosphorus
-->Russian Hacker
-->At War With Russia
-->Russophobia
-->Media Lies about Aleppo

Kremlin hackers have literally dominated Sup Forums with dozens of threads

My guess on this is they took guccifer to Guantanamo and water boarded a confession from him.
That's why we will never get any information from how they know. They couldn't admit to that.

Ahahahaha. Fucking cuck. Where were you when MSM was making fun of Trump for he tweeted about "He wont accept the results if he lost." Even libcucks were posting about how much of a sore loser Trump is. Obongo also boasted how Trump is lying because the elections are secure.

BUT now Trump WON?
>MUHH RUSYAANN HACKAAHHZZZ
>MUH EXPLOITED VOTING SESTEMMZ
Have a (you) nigga, a fuck (you)

How much they pay you!? I need job wanna wrote such shit for money too.

What hacking?
It's not possible.

Those machines were not connected to the internet. They were inaccessible. And even if they WERE accessible, what makes them think that they were running a server program that allows remote connections to make a vote?

It's not rigged. You're losing fair and square.

>implying Russia is really paying trolls
Why would I? I'm comfy exporting bananas to chinks, making serious dough. All I'm saying, is how fast most autists forgot about how libcucks made fun of Trump saying he's a sore loser for he wont accept a Hillary win. Yet now Trump won, they're crying wolf.

By the way, how much for a montly VPN?

Putin needs to put up a smoke screen to protest Trump and other Clinton Foundation donors form Pizza Gate

Oh come on Ivan, i want on board too.

it'll be very brief but it's still possible

Another shill.

This is not about hacking the voting machines. This is about hacking the DNC and RNC and using the emails as part of a coordinated psyop.

Both the FBI and the CIA agree that a hack from Russia took place to both parties, they both agree that only the DNC info was released. The CIA concluded this is sufficient to demonstrate an intent to help get Trump elected. The FBI concluded we only have evidence to support them tampering in the elections.

How is this difficult to understand? I guess when your only source of news is RT and Sup Forums you are bound to distort things

>the election was hacked

What does that even mean?

GROG USE HACK ON ELECTION

ELECTION IS KILL

more #fakenews

it's waiting game

speculation is superfluous

Maybe they actually want a civil war.
Is there any way to see which electors voted against their constituency? Might have to seek some form of retribution

>FBI agrees
1. Cite
2. Which part? The NWO cumdumpsters or our boys?

The same Obama who told Trump to stop whining about rigged elections, right?

Funny how the sentiment has changed once the Dems lost.

This is all political bullshit.

Show me a reliable person in IT security describing how “Putin” “hacked” the election and I will begin to show interest in this story.

No agency denies the hack took place or that russia is involved, the whole argument is about intent and the ability to prove intent.

Why does it matter if their intent was to help trump or to destabilize the election, both are equally bad

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-intelligence-idUSKBN14204E

Like I said, There is ZERO proof. The "proof" they have of hacking is circumstantial. Which wouldn't hold up in court, so it shouldn't disturb the presidency.

And yeah, maybe the DNC didn't do anything illegal, but it obviously wasn't okay. Poor arguement either way, bakers can get sued out of business just because they dont want to bake a homo cake, they're a private company, and its not against the law to refuse business. Private business doesnt mean shit anymore

No one ever claimed Russians hacked the election.

Literally nothing you said was true or a statement made by anyone, you're a lieing cuck shill obviously not from here from the way you talk always outing yourself and separating from the board you're shilling in, kill yourself you stupid faggot.

> The "proof" they have of hacking is circumstantial. Which wouldn't hold up in court, so it shouldn't disturb the presidency.

They have proof of the actual hack, that is agreed by all parties, they have proof it came from inside Russia, all parties agree. FBI, CIA ODNI everyone agrees to this fact.

The only disagreement is intent. Why should the intent of a foreign actor matter if they are trying to influence our election?

I thought several intelligence agencies had shit-loads of proof?

Someone needs a relaxing bath.

They do. It all comes down to proof of intent. The CIA is arguing they have a preponderance of evidence that suggests the Russians were trying to support trump.

The FBI is arguing we do not have sufficient evidence to prove support, only enough to support they influenced the election in general

That's whats being repeated over and over. They're saying two things

1. Russia hacked stuff

2. Russia interferred with the election

People are thinking this means russia hacked the the election. That's what nobody is fully grasping. The white house and the intellegence agencies are saying the same thing, but in two different ways to mislead people into thinking Russia hacked the election. They know what the fuck their doing. Russia isn't destabilizing the election, our own fucking government is doing it by trying to pull shit like this with ignorant people

No, they don't. How do you not understand that?? The proof is LITERALLY "the code that was used, was also sometimes used by russians". Thats fucking it. That doesn't mean anything. Even if they had proof of IP addresses hacking the DNC, it could be something as fucking simple as a proxy

CIA is a brown nosing competition of people who are all extremely good at what they do but sell each other out at the first sign of getting a promotion. Leadership in the CIA will be rearranged when Trump takes office, because then the agenda will change. What we are seeing now is Obama promising brownie points and positions if they cause unrest about Trump before he takes office

Oh, so we are still talking about HRC being to dumb to secure her e-mail server?

Even a twelve year old script kiddie could have downloaded her mails. I mean, according to the court hearings, there wasn’t even any password authentication.

A hazily sourced news article alleging Russian interference should not determine the outcome of this election. Unless Russia was in there changing votes in the machines and it can be plainly proven to the citizenry we have little reason to believe that the CIA is not itself acting politically.

With things like echelon a proxy is not going to protect you. Even shit like TOR has had their exit nodes compromised. Nothing you do is private unless heavily encrypted. Even then they could determine where the traffic is coming from

When asked about security on her server. She said she had 24/7 secret service protecting it at her home. Shes a literal retard

>what we learned the past few days
but we didn't learn anything. They've only talked about whjat we already know, that Hillary Clinton operated an illegal private server for confidential coms and it was breached by TOR, from possible multiple foreign agencies, though they couldn't tell from where, only that it had been breached.

Only thing I dont understand is how they're trying to burn Trump for Clintons Treasonous actions.

oh, and if you actually fell for the "Russian hackers manipulated the elections" meme, congratulations, you are official a brainwashed puppet with Stockholm syndrome, your entire world view is false and the ground you walk on is hollow

Also, even if the hack were true. How hilariously bad is the CIA at their jobs that the Russians could hck voting machines. If all it takes to sink your candidacy for president is a bright light on your email account should you really be President? I wish she would turn up dead already so there is nothing left for these commie bastards to cling to for hope.

What they have is not proof, you dumb fucking mongoloid. An IP address means literally nothing, are you IT illiterate?

You are confusing different emails and hacks.

There is the hack of the DNC and RNC, the emails from the Clinton server that were released, the podesta emails that were hacked/cracked.

The clinton server was never breached by russians, unlike the DNC RNC and state department that all were

You forget that CIA is split just like the supreme court. 50% likes Trump, 50% dislikes Trump.
Trump is currently meeting with almost every "important" person in the US and is picking his cabinet at a rapid speed (faster than any other president in US history), so will he be president? Yes.
There's a reason why he picked a lot of the hardcore republicans that some of us don't like, UNITE the party.

Also, the white house called for that last week but has now said that the hack didn't happen. A tiny part of CIA are the only ones claiming it to have happen, the other portion of CIA says the same as FBI, the claims or ridiculous. It's just the democratic powers trying to take down Trump, but it won't happen.

>there is no white man's side

So you think the CIA or whatever intellegence agency is investigating this, is actually going to implicate China or even the US in the hacking? What if china used a russian proxy, and just to go along with the MUH RUSSIAN theme, they didn't look beyond that proxy?

Or, what if the DHS tried to disrupt some shit? Its already been proven they tried to fuck with the election in Georgia (US state, not country). Don't you find it odd that the same government whining about other governments disrupting the election are also actively fucking with it too? AND NOT TO FUCKING MENTION the DHS is also trying to take over the election.

So you have the DHS claiming the election is capable of getting hacked, and that they need to oversee it. Then they proceed to mess with it, then claim that because they fucked with it, thats proof they need to control it. Do you see how fucked the situation is? Even within our own government. I don't trust one fucking thing the government does

What is the meaning of this user ?

There was no Russian hacking done, people are just sick of illegal immigrants

You know, the same ones who voted for Clinton in sanctuary cities in California and New York.

Remember that the CIA was the same agency in which they were a) dosing random people with lsd and B) dosing each other with lsd. I wouldn't trust a word their higher ups say because they were probably dosed up and made crazy back in the 60's

A proxy is useless protection, TOR is useless because of compromised exit nodes. With the equipment the government has on hand all information on the internet can be tracked.

>Or, what if the DHS tried to disrupt some shit? Its already been proven they tried to fuck with the election in Georgia

If georgia wants to declare war on the US they are free to do so. What we do to other countries is irrelevant. This is about what has been done to america.