BREAKING! ELON MUSK JOINS DONALD TRUMP'S ADVISORY TEAM. SILICON VALLEY CUCKS BTFO

washingtonpost.com/news/the-switch/wp/2016/12/14/elon-musk-and-the-ceo-of-uber-are-now-advising-donald-trump/?utm_term=.9b1c23f28020

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/the-switch/wp/2016/12/14/elon-musk-and-the-ceo-of-uber-are-now-advising-donald-trump/?utm_term=.9b1c23f28020
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elon_Musk#Nationalism
youtube.com/watch?v=mII9NZ8MMVM
asgardia.space/en/
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/biography/elonmusk.html
jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/israeli-firm-to-receive-compensation-over-satellite-explosion/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reddit on tsuuuuuicide watch

holy shit lmao

Better fucking mean a space colonization program I swear to god I want my space empire.

Libcucks on literal suicide watch. How can they ever recover? Honestly? Trump is appointing all the best objectivist heroes of today for his cabinet.

Moochers and looters BTFO. Movers master race.

WE /MARS/ NOW

Not impressed. All the Jewish scientists were used by Hitler too.

Remind that Elon Musk is a FUCKING LEAF!!!

yay

He's trying to get gibs. That's all. Elon Musk will go down as one of the greatest scam artists of all time! His entire "empire" relies on massive taxpayers handouts

maybe he can give some advice on hair plugs

holy fuck libs are getting so btfo I'm not finding words

what the fuck, conservashits??? drumpf is fucking OWNED by big oil, how does this make sense??

He's South African

>washingtonpost.com/news/the-switch/wp/2016/12/14/elon-musk-and-the-ceo-of-uber-are-now-advising-donald-trump/?utm_term=.9b1c23f28020
>/?utm_term=.9b1c23f28020

>/?utm_term=.9b1c23f28020

See that? OP put a tracking tool so he can log Sup Forums IP addresses so the washington post and other websites can ban us from their comment sections.

OP IS A SHILL!

Trips of Truth
>OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN DONT YOU WANT TO BE A MARTIAN GOY?

MAKE MARS GREAT AGAIN

its true. i think he has accomplished some nice things but he's been helped massively by the state.

t. nasa shill

It's almost as if your working assumptions are all wrong

This confuses the fedora

kek has spoken, and his words are true.

Lol, what? Inb4 - only 1 post by this user.

Ay this guy might be onto something

He's an Afrikaner

We /spacecolony/ now
Tired of winning lads?

This. Trump will lead us to a bright future.

>Not being behind 7 skeletons at all times
Newfag detected

I just copied the link in from twitter. I'm just a humble goyim like the rest of you. Hehe..

>He's trying to get gibs. That's all. Elon Musk
needs money fo them space programs

REDDIT'S GOD JOINED TRUMP
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

I now hate Elon Cuck a bit less

musk isn't jewish

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elon_Musk#Nationalism
>Musk is a self-described American exceptionalist and nationalist, describing himself as "nauseatingly pro-American". According to Musk, the United States is "[inarguably] the greatest country that has ever existed on Earth"

Musk is a good ally for the God Emperor (of the universe)

Imperimum of Men Confirmed

WE INTERGALACTIC WAR NOW

It's confirmed.

But for real, Elon Musk is a govt subsidised meme.

Is Newt on the team as well?

If so, Moon and Mars colonies confirmed.

Ah well, even without that they can tell the site it redirected from

not good news

This. I don't give a fuck if he appoints (((Goldman Sachs))) or whatever, but this fucking guy is just atrocious.

>t. PLUM

Was it the Russians? Thanks for the save lad, nearly got hacked by them there

Is he the next Ford?

All you have to do is pitch donald the idea of leading the world in technology and he's instantly on board.

YES

we're all cucked

youtube.com/watch?v=mII9NZ8MMVM

p.s. in eu its Central European bank

think he's been giving them more than advice for some time

King of gibsmedat

Le reddit right now
> plz kill

It will be glorious

What the fuck? This is bad.

Why do you faggots care about "OMG LIBKEKS BTFO" so much?

This is about rabid libtards trying to play friendly with Trump and convince him to abide by their liberal agenda as much as possible.

These are fucking snakes.

its already real sign up
asgardia.space/en/

Elon is /ourguy/.

He is the living embodiment of the American dream.

>A

Are South Africans honorary leafs now that they sent their tribal dance team to help fight forest fires?

maybe Trumps going to narrow him into spilling his secrets and merging with NASA

This is true.

>tfw liberal tesla drivers bitch about corporate welfare

we /mars/ now

MEME MAGIC IS REAL
HE'S SETTING IT UP TO BE GOD-EMPEROR
OH MY KEK
PRAISE KEK

Hi, Elon

FUCKING

Advisory team.

>"Hey Donald, you should let me build a new space station production facility over at..."

".Sure, I'll consider it"

He's a massive libtard whose infiltrating Trump's administration to push a libtard agenda on to him as much as he can.

He's not a scam artist because he's actually delivered results. Per dollar from the government he's done more than NASA.

I love this video, but how is this thread the right venue?

So? That's why fascism works so well. Now we just need the nationalist policy and America will be great again.

Musk/Thiel dream team back together?

If it was exclusive to space shit, then it wouldn't be a big deal.

But advising, in general, from a Silicon Valley liberal cesspool, is bad.

Same for the Uber CEO. The top guys at Uber are enormous SJWs.

BUT he is an EVIL white south african man!

how could Trump betray America like this?

You guys do realize that he's a failure that's running on government handouts to continue his ventures, right?

>Remind that Elon Musk is a FUCKING LEAF!!!

he's also CIA

>Leaf mad he wont into space

Paint Mars in Stars and Stripes.
MAKE MARS AMERICAN NOW!

Soon...

And a big guy.

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/biography/elonmusk.html

What?

For once he's actually getting advice from people he should get advice from. Why would I be mad about that? I would think Sup Forums would be upset about this if anything.

Elon Musk, someone who actually believes in climate change and basic universal income, will be influencing Trump, and potentially preventing him from making retarded decisions.

I mean why would "reddit" be mad at this? If Trump's advisors can push Trump in the direction of my interests then I would expect Sup Forums to be angry. If Trump ends up doing what I actually want then I have no problem with him being President. But there's no way a lib like me and, well, you guys, to be appeased at the same time, so a lib starting to legitimately like Trump if anything should be a red flag for his actually supporters.

Can we breed them, for science raisins

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Stop trying so hard to legitimise your opinion. We don't give a fuck.

jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/israeli-firm-to-receive-compensation-over-satellite-explosion/

>SpaceX is a private aerospace company found by Jewish entrepreneur, engineer and inventor Elon Musk.

Our galactic empire meme is coming true!

we can't be friends dude? wtf :)

Elon Musk has been syphoning billions in government grants for his meme train with no tangible results as of yet. I thought businessmen were supposed to make their own money

>legitimise your opinion
What does that even mean?

>We don't give a fuck.
Which is why you replied to me in like 60 seconds of me posting.

It is just reddit technophiles who love this cryptokike.

How has he delivered exactly? Tesla, Solar City and SpaceX have never broken even, let alone make a profit. They are only high valued companies because of speculation and subsidies.

If you believe climate change is man-made and you agree with the concept of basic income then sure we can be friends.

first step to make sexbots real, lads

Can you explain that picture?

>profit
How about the advancement of humanity; can't put a price on that.

HERE WE FUCKING GO

Congrats, guys. You won a Cultural Victory and soon you'll win a Science Victory as well.

you'll start putting a price on it very quickly if money starts going out of your pocket for meme projects that never go anywhere

I wonder if he'll share the real tesla's notes with musk.

Several mexicans a black and a handful of jews.

>racists

Tfw libs have boy who cried wolf racism.

>you'll start putting a price on it very quickly if money starts going out of your pocket for meme projects that never go anywhere
And I'm almost 100% certain that's never happened before now.

The blood of the left will feed the god emperors throne

>it's happened before so it's okay

Rare to see that on here, let's be friends

this is great news honestly

It's not man made there are enough papers that disprove that notion.

>How about the advancement of humanity; can't put a price on that
How? You aren't proving your point, just claiming something.
I'll ask again, specifically, what has Elon Musk contributed to humanity? He didn't invent electric cars FYI, he just builds over priced subsidized ones and can't make a profit so he needs to rob the tax payer. And get personally rich before his company's stocks tank.