What the fuck happened to all the Paul supporters on here? When did Sup Forums go from being liberty-minded...

What the fuck happened to all the Paul supporters on here? When did Sup Forums go from being liberty-minded, limited-government, and anti-corporate welfare to fascist concern-trolling, big-gov-when-I-like-it, nepotism apologists?

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20071003200113/https://www.ronpaul2008.com/issues/border-security-and-immigration-reform/
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2013/05/11/rand-paul-obama-is-working-with-anti-american-globalists-plotting-against-our-constitution/?utm_term=.97e5629757d9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Operation American Freedom has been compromised

reporting in

When the establishment crushed that wonderful old mans dreams.

Now we're not fucking around. We're going to MAKE it fucking happen.

Probably when they realized he was never going to win. He couldn't even take down Romney. Compare to Trump.

Oh yeah with who,? This guy?

When trump niggers invaded. Paul was a decent guy, trump is a faggot who will be akin to bush when it is all said and done.

We saw the threat to whites, we can talk economics when a future for white children is secured

This

Because he wasn't a celebrity villainous caricature - that shit gets ratings.
Principled politicians are boring

We got tired of the daily scifi deviantart picture galleries with the title "Libertarian Society Thread" which were nothing but autistic circlejerks and echo chambers. It's called growing up spreg.

That's about what his administration so far is signaling

yep

A lot of us have taken the plunge from ideological libertarianism 'free markets will fix it' to 'we have a mud people problem and we need to fash it up to recover our countries.'

When this board became a Russian psyops project

Like Bush at best. Remember, Bush ran on a non-interventionist foreign policy as well. And Trump has already shown he's willing to go back on anything he has said on a whim.

/thread

race scapegoat. fucking muds don't have more power than the Federal Reserve, big banking, military-industrial complex, etc

I'm not arguing against that. Just stating the facts. Ron Paul never got results in all the years he ran. Trump did first try.

ROADS
O
A
D
S

what the fuck is with
THIS
H
I
S
shit?

What the fuck does it even do?
Just looks like cancer to me

I dont even get the division

Nationalism and conservative values go hand in hand with anarcho-capitalism, because when people own private property they have the right to exclude whoever they wish and set standards of behavior

we're still mainly libertarian

The difference is that the current "new right" is full of pragmatic reactionaries, not principled people

Trump can say literally anything no matter how anti-liberty, how supportive of swamp politics, or how unconstitutional, and his retard supporters will still jerk all over it like he's making great decisions, best decisions

He's the most whimsical president ever, and people think that's a good thing

Ron Paul is the only reason there is an alt-right today. He brought youth and rationalism to the right, something that was previously only occupied by neocon boomers and rednecks.

God bless Ron Paul.

I wish he would end the fed.

We are still libertarian.

Trump is a means to an end/only current viable option.

This. Ron Paul would be great as Pres, but he is unwilling to fight in the gutter.

The need to beat sewer rats called for a candidate that could be the rat king.

We have the dirtiest fighter ever to approach the stage about to be crowned. It had to be done.

What happened was the Pauls went from sounding like they post here to becoming the ultimate cuckservatives. Go back far enough, in 2008 Ron sounded like Trump on immigration and building a wall. After they beat him up over the newsletters, which there as nothing wrong with, he slowly modified his message on immigration to pander to Progressives and the open borders crowd.

Same thing with Rand. When he ran for Senate he was going to build a wall but by the time 2015 came around he started his over the top pandering to minorities, the Progressive media and the RINO establishment. The little fucker was even introduced policy to open up zones in the US to unrestricted immigration.

As a former supporter I am thoroughly disappointed and pissed off at the Paul's.

It's still a joke to me. I know he's fucking up but the reactions from the left make it worth it.

I let out an audible giggle when Trump announced he's replacing a nuclear physicist with Rick Perry as head of the Department of Energy. This is how I want it to end.

Trump fooled everyone now he is appointing an all globalist cabinet

Still a Ron Paul supporter, and in principle, against Trump.

But Trump is the punishment both the Republicans and Democrats deserve for going out of their way to make sure an honest and principled man didn't make it to the presidency. When the Republicans changed a rule in their primaries to make sure Ron Paul couldn't win, it fucked them over for this year when they wanted to take the primary away from Trump.

When the race baiting hypocrites kept trying to beat him over the head with the "racist newsletters" that he's disavowed hundreds of times, they got Trump who doesn't give a fuck and will build a wall and keep Muslims out of the country.

Which might not be entirely bad.

If he shows the rest of the Republican party that you are going to be screwed no matter who you vote for, we might see people listen to those saying we need to seriously vote out Congressmen who are labeled corrupt or career politicians.

It's using a polarizing end to show the ones who voted for it that they might not want to go that extreme.

All those things derive their power from owning shitskin voters you cuck. Niggers are not and have never been for limited government. I am not a libertarian, but anyone can see that only white people believe in it. If you want any sort of muh NAP type of state, you have to use a stronger central government to deport shitskins first.

Oh, and Hillary would've opted against globalism?

In an election such as this, you vote to mitigate the damage the best.

You're unsure what he is doing, you Damon well know what Hillary will do.

Stein and Gary were not options.

I worked on Ron Paul's campaign in 2007. He never sounded like Trump on immigration, he just didn't sound like a liberal.
Paul was the only Republican defending Muslim's religious freedom. He was beloved at the Dearborn GOP debate and had his largest rally to date that same night in Ann Arbor, wish a large student muslim population in attendance.
He hasn't changed, his supporters have.

It was a choice between crony, establishment globalism (Hillary) or completely reckless, ill-informed, new crony globalism (Trump)

I'd never vote for Hillary but anyone pretending that one option was far and above the other is a joke - especially given his appointments so far

TRUTH

And where in his post did he cite that Trump was not globalism?

They stated that it was the most damage-control possible.

I speak of his policy statements not his vocal presentation. Here is from Ron's website back in 2007.

web.archive.org/web/20071003200113/https://www.ronpaul2008.com/issues/border-security-and-immigration-reform/
[quote]
The talk must stop. We must secure our borders now. A nation without secure borders is no nation at all. It makes no sense to fight terrorists abroad when our own front door is left unlocked. This is my six point plan:

Physically secure our borders and coastlines. We must do whatever it takes to control entry into our country before we undertake complicated immigration reform proposals.
Enforce visa rules. Immigration officials must track visa holders and deport anyone who overstays their visa or otherwise violates U.S. law. This is especially important when we recall that a number of 9/11 terrorists had expired visas.
No amnesty. Estimates suggest that 10 to 20 million people are in our country illegally. That’s a lot of people to reward for breaking our laws.
No welfare for illegal aliens. Americans have welcomed immigrants who seek opportunity, work hard, and play by the rules. But taxpayers should not pay for illegal immigrants who use hospitals, clinics, schools, roads, and social services.
End birthright citizenship. As long as illegal immigrants know their children born here will be citizens, the incentive to enter the U.S. illegally will remain strong.
Pass true immigration reform. The current system is incoherent and unfair. But current reform proposals would allow up to 60 million more immigrants into our country, according to the Heritage Foundation. This is insanity. Legal immigrants from all countries should face the same rules and waiting periods.
[/quote]

I can also pull out Rand's statements on immigration and policy statements on restricting immigration from terrorist nations. Essentially the same policy as Trump without using the M word, "Muslims", but effectively the same policy.

im here love him and his son by association.

>we are still under attack from CTR.
they know that we are the lost think tank for the right and they are trying to convince ourselves that we are the few on this board.
dont fall for it... CTR is still here and they are polluting our board.

not truth.
his appointments are set to establish energy Independence and set us on a path back to co-world superpowers along side russia as our ally.

think before you speak dumbass.

>Federal Reserve, big banking, military-industrial complex
>jews aren't a race

Hey rabbi!

truth defined by kek and ill check them myself since i know CTR will ignore these.

sometime shortly after the zimzam trial
how fucking new are you

WE DIDN'T LISTEN

Majority got taken over by Russians who use /Pol tards to demonize and disrupt the west. It is used to destroy the greatest strength of the west. Unity. The vodka niggers prepare for the coming war and want a better Position. Its time the alphabet agencies use murder and death against the known agents instead of just analyzing. It's time to strike back.

Remove known disrupt to thin out the flok, and kill every new poping up contact.

The supporters did not change the Pauls did. Here is an excerpt from his 2007 website.

>The talk must stop. We must secure our borders now. A nation without secure borders is no nation at all. It makes no sense to fight terrorists abroad when our own front door is left unlocked. This is > my six point plan:

> Physically secure our borders and coastlines. We must do whatever it takes to control entry into our country before we undertake complicated immigration reform proposals.
> Enforce visa rules. Immigration officials must track visa holders and deport anyone who overstays their visa or otherwise violates U.S. law. This is especially important when we recall that a number of 9/11 terrorists had expired visas.
> No amnesty. Estimates suggest that 10 to 20 million people are in our country illegally. That’s a lot of people to reward for breaking our laws.
> No welfare for illegal aliens. Americans have welcomed immigrants who seek opportunity, work hard, and play by the rules. But taxpayers should not pay for illegal immigrants who use hospitals, clinics, schools, roads, and social services.
> End birthright citizenship. As long as illegal immigrants know their children born here will be citizens, the incentive to enter the U.S. illegally will remain strong.
> Pass true immigration reform. The current system is incoherent and unfair. But current reform proposals would allow up to 60 million more immigrants into our country, according to the Heritage Foundation. This is insanity. Legal immigrants from all countries should face the same rules and waiting periods.

I can also pull Rand's ban on immigration from terrorist nations, essentially the same as Trump's without using the M - Muslim word.

Pretty sure a big party saw how influential this board was and spent money investing in propagating their agendas here.

No one here is redpilled, just sheep following the herd

Ron Paul was
>Nationalist
>Anti interventionist
>Anti globalist
>Anti Federal Reserve
>Anti Establishment
>Hated by the media, neocons, GOP establishment
>Opposed the Iraq war
>Opposed free trade (moderately), NAFTA, the UN, WTO, the North American Union and believed they were threats to national sovereignty
>Was fighting open borders before it was cool
Tell me why Ron Paul supporters should not support Trump?

Ron Paul is a huge critic of Trump, let him tell you himself why his supporters shouldn't vote for Trump

Whatever it takes to watch the world burn.

No one cared about liberty and freedom back then. If they did, we'd have Ron Paul as a president. Instead we got more of Obama. If there is any evidence of it now, people certainly care even less about freedom and liberty in 2016. With their PC speak, dirty underhanded tricks, violence, call to arms type laws against our freedoms and our constitution, and outright silencing anyone with a different opinion or distorting any kind of discussion, these people do not care what happens as long as they win and make everyone else lose because their feelings got hurt or some dumb commie bullshit. Fuck that shit.

The shit that ruined Ron Paul was the media and its constant badgering of how Ron Paul was a fucking racist for writing an article that went into a paper that had some other guy writing in it that actually was a racist. People fucking BOO'd him off stage for stating the Golden Rule. I want you to let that sink in for a second. I can't speak for others, but I voted Trump because it was the largest fuck you I could give to our government, our media, and the political establishment. Most of these politicians, (((journalists))), businessmen, and pretty much everyone that helped make it impossible for Ron Paul are fucking squirming, crying, and are generally upset about Trump and that feels great. Will they get over it? Eventually yes. But no matter what happens, I'll at least know I sent those fucks a message in the only way I could that would get the point across better than writing all these fuckers a letter: voting for the "fuck you" candidate.

>Paul started off the interview saying that he is keeping his “fingers crossed” regarding Trump’s potential foreign policy actions. Paul says he views favorably Trump’s comments in the presidential election about “being less confrontational with Russia” and criticizing some of the US wars in the Middle East. Paul, though, notes that Trump has presented “vague” foreign policy positions overall. Paul also comments that a good indication of how Trump will act on foreign policy issues will be provided by looking at who Trump appoints to positions in the executive branch and from whom Trump receives advice.

>Regarding Trump’s foreign policy advisors and potential appointees, Paul expresses in the interview reason for concern. Paul states: “Unfortunately, there have been several neoconservatives that are getting closer to Trump, and, if he gets his advice from them, then I don’t think that is a good sign.”

Ron attacks what he hates from Trump, and praises what he likes about him

"Ron Paul was". Keyword "was".

Here are some corrections that reflect Ron Paul of 2016:

Remove and replace "Nationalist" and "anti-globalist" with

> Open borders Globalist

Replace "Anti-Establishment" with

> Defender of the RINO and LINO establishment.

Replace "opposed free trade" with more correctly.

> Free trade supporter. Anti-protectionist.

Replace "was fighting open borders before it was cool" to

> Fighting for open borders.

Ultimately the Pauls want to sit back in their walled estate and let the rest of us deal with having to live and work with a flood of migrants. Fuck them for betraying us or scamming us into believe they represented us.

Paul states exactly my feelings on Trump. I'm hopeful for Syria/Russia, but beyond that pretty skeptical

when have any of the Pauls defended open borders, illegals and globalists
In 2013 Rand was attacking globalists and the UN, before Trump
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2013/05/11/rand-paul-obama-is-working-with-anti-american-globalists-plotting-against-our-constitution/?utm_term=.97e5629757d9

That was the Pauls of 2013. Not the same Pauls of 2015-2016.

Their statements on immigration contradict the platforms they ran on in the past. Particular Ron's where in this thread I posted his strong deportation policy and calls for border wall-security enforcement. Now he won't shut up about how much he is against deportation and a border wall.

Ron wants to do nothing now except for ending entitlements to end the incentive for them to come here. I agree with ending the entitlements but more must be done to stop the flow.

Ron at one point last year recognized the flow of illegals has gone up and then only a few months later wrote an article saying the opposite. He is just an anti-Trump shill at this point contradicting all his own earlier policies just to oppose Trump.

They didn't, they memed the alt right into power so that the liberals would come to disdain the government as well.

the alt-right isn't in power

all i know is that gary johnson is a globalist cucked. fair to say he has killed the libertarian party and perverted its platforms.

private property = right to exclude whoever you wish